Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothes Line Bandit

Clothes Line Bandit

An dont yall lie ! I was just wondering how many chix out there have robbed a clothes line when you were young ,,Or even recently ,,lol,, Or the laundery ,,Or anywhere .How many chix have stole clothes or shoes from family an friends or friends sisters or mothers or any woman ,,Girl friends ,,Like if ya broke up an she was moving out ,,Or just took something so you didnt have to get caught buyin it ? Yall know yall did it !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

We'll let's just say I was a prolific borrower!! and I don't apologize for that......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I have never stold anything in my life! Now I might have borrowed a few things with the intention of giving them back.

i just borrowed! it if they ask for it ill give it back.

Is taking clothes that my wife set out for donation considered stealing?? Hmm

Gigi
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Platinum Member
    honestly, never once.

I may be poor but I was tought not to steel! Case closed!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have "borrowed" a top from my wife. That was a year ago and she still hasn't missed it.

Upstairs
    My teenage cross dressing was only made possible because my sister was almost exactly my size and my mother had an old wig. So, yes, I'm a "borrower," too.

Come on ,,,,,

Alrite ,,,Yall dont make this about being honest or stealing ,,Yall know exactly what Im talking bout ! TAKING ,,, USEING ,,, TOUCHING ,,, WHATEVER ya want to call it ,,,NEVER ,,,,, EVER ,,,, COME ONNNNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    This fascinates me. Im not trying to criticize. but it must be a MtF thing. I like to dress like a guy, but I would never, ever, EVER steal used tighty whities from my dad or brother. Eww.
    You've given me a good laugh here, Andy: "I don't mean to critcize, but you people are disgusting."

But having given the matter some thought, it's like this: when you're a 10- or 12-year-old boy, cleanliness isn't your highest priority. So that's the furthest thing from your mind when you go "a-borrowing". However, women do worry about cleanliness. So when you slip into your sister's undies, they're undoubtedly the cleanest ones you've ever had on.

Ohhhhhhhhh thats right ,,,The Ol Dirty Clothes Hamper ,,,, Wit cha,,,,Got Cha,,,,, So now ,,,What do yall say now ? Thats not stealing,,,,An like she said I didn't say any age . You could be 5 or 95 ,,, Just fess up ,,,SISSTAS !

I had girls giving ME stuff.
    Mostly expensive dresss that did not fit them any more.
    They used to pitch in together and buy me sexy lingerie so as they could see me in it.
    They thought it was a GREAT laugh.
    Me! I just thought it was great.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never have, but I will go through items my wife has set out to donate to charity to look for treasures I can use.

Banned Read only
    When I was in junior high school some of my friends and I on the way home from school would 'dirt bomb' clothes and bedding hung out to dry on clothes lines. Great fun. The thought of ever stealing anything from a friend or relative, let alone women's clothing, never crossed my mind. I know some guys collect 'trophy' panties, but, I think that may be a different subject!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I am truly so old that I can honestly say that my memory ain't what it used to be.
    Samm

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    Hey,.... I used to snitch my sisters clothes as a teen ... And my Nikki,s tops too lol ..we gg love to pinch SO stuff ..lol xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

Never stole from a clothesline but when I had an early morning paper route I would most definitely go up to the line and 'inspect' the items hanging there.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    This fascinates me. Im not trying to criticize. but it must be a MtF thing. I like to dress like a guy, but I would never, ever, EVER steal used tighty whities from my dad or brother. Eww.
    LOL!! I also would not recomend that just for safety reasons, my wife describes my used tighty whities as a biohazard and they have to be kept in a shed outside of the house where they provide a nice home for flies.

Also I swear I have never taken anything off a clothes line. From a dresser, closet, trash can of immediate family members yes. Clothes line of neighbors or strangers never.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Stacy! have you been in my closet? Just trying on a bathing suit and hanging it back on the line doesn't count, I know. And finding almost a full outfit(in my size, whoppee) lying on the ground in woods behind the park. I still wonder how that happened. Well there were a nice pair of pumps in Monday mornings trash in my neighborhood, size 10. There are a few items of makeup that I borrowed from my wife's dark closet shelf. And there are the watches she never wore any more.

I must admit I did this. I did take a few things. When i was young and walking home from school, I would take short-cuts through apartments and sometimes come across some pretty things.

Silver Member
    Remember though, for some it is a bit of a different dynamic. If a young male wears ladies panties it might be a way for him to be close to a woman and part of the appeal may be that intimate contact. Not to mention those with vaginas (regardless of gender) also have to worry more about cleanliness there than those with external genitalia, and for young males cleanliness is not always foremost on their mind (though in either case it can spread some things around.) This kind of dynamic is certainly not the case for everyone of course but it is not uncommon.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Never stole any items per se. I only ever borrowed whilst the real owner was out and about, and hopefully, totally unaware .

In UK law, using something that belongs to someone else is assuming rights of the owner and is prosecutable as theft. However, mitigation in defence is if you honestly believed the owner would have been OK with your utilising their goods.

My mum would have hated the fact I raided her stuff, filthy deviant and all that, so I'm pleading guilty!

Rebecca x (Raider of the lost Undies and Slips)
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I had a morning paper route and would borrow from a line or 2, but I always returned what I borrowed before heading home.
    DonnaT

I cannot tell a lie. I've never done that.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/