Thread: OMG I can't believe I did this

OMG I can't believe I did this

Another awesome first for me I wore a complete outfit at work today. I've always deamed about driving a forklift while in girl mode and today I did it my dream came true. I wore a pretty pink lowcut top paired with a brown ankle length maxi skirt with bra and panties of course the forms were in as well and to top it off I wore my wig so it was full on girl driving the lift today. I'm still in shock that I had the courage to do it. I even went outback for a smoke while in girl mode oh what a feeling to be out in the daylight all girled up. Sad to say it's gonna come to an end when they install the security camera's but i'm gonna have fun til they go up. I don't know if i'll go all girl again or just bra and forms under my uniform shirt.

ttfm
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I take it you work alone?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

So the fork lift did not get your dress derty or in the way of the pedals.... Good job

The safety shoes go with the outfit too?

SOOOOOOO we were not happy just driving with forms on eh? Thinking the pink fog has taken over!! LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

I was flurtatious with others, I did so nieavely, some people are going to avoid me. It was not inapropriate to seem perverse, it was light harted flert, but the guy was really insucure, I was obilvious to it. At the time I was just having fun, next time I will not do so blindly. Its cool to have fun and be light as a feather, just be a a little more mindful.

Girl you know how to have fun at work now! Don't you! Problem is; you WILL want more! Be carful! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Honestly, you're tempting fate. I doubt a dress would be acceptable running a forklift in most jobs. Normally around an machinery or moving equipment, the rules include No loose fitting garments, skarves, etc. And of course, appropriate eye protection, steel toed footward etc.

But I have a question too. Have you talked to anyone in the company about your desire to wear women's clothing at work? It seems rather wreckless to dress on the job without knowing the limits. Please be careful...I would hate to see you lose your job or get injured on the job.

Yes, there are safety rules and of course, common sense. It's unlikely that a female would be allowed to wear a dress or skirt while operating machinery and she probably wouldn't want to anyway.

There's a saying about not pooping where you eat. It's generally used concerning office romances but it seems to fit here as well. You may be risking your job by openly crossdressing at work, particularilly while operating machinery.

I would step back and take a deep breath, then reconsider what you are doing at work.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Sometimes emotions get the best of us, but take a sober look at what you are doing then decide if the risk is worth it. I don't see much wrong with it, its just that the people responsible for your job might not understand if they found out then you have a big problem.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I take it you work alone?
    Yes Marla I work in our new plant alone most of the time unhless i've got a huge order to get ready. Then they send a helper down to assist me in pulling the order.

ttfn
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-11-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

GOOD FOR YOU GIRL, ITS FUN SOMETIEMS TAKING A CHANCE, glad everything work out, be safe sister. hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

If you want more info about my work situation read my other post( an incresable first for me) which is supposed to be incredable first but you can't edit your title for some reason.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda