Thread: A big ole THANK YOU!!

A big ole THANK YOU!!

I just want to take a second that say how grateful I am for this site and it AMAZING members!!! In my darkest moments, I found comfort and solace here. Ive been touched but how caring the members here are (you all know who you are) and I appreciate you reaching out to me.

Comment if you have found strength and comfort here too!! I know most of us have. xx Patti.
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/

Quote Originally Posted by patti1569 View Post
    I just want to take a second that say how grateful I am for this site and it AMAZING members!!! In my darkest moments, I found comfort and solace here. Ive been touched but how caring the members here are (you all know who you are) and I appreciate you reaching out to me.

Comment if you have found strength and comfort here too!! I know most of us have. xx Patti.
    Yes, I too have found this site to be very helpful. Recently I received some really good advice and information. Unfortunately I wasnt able to respond due to computer problems and the thread was closed. I am very grateful for this site!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    You are welcome. And yes, support from members that I get is tremendous, more than I could ever hope for.

It has been very important for me to learn that there are MANY CDs / TVs around the world who go through many of the same things that I do.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    And thank you for the opportunity to say it again. The help/support/education/counsel that I have found here over the past 8 months has made a very great difference in the comfort level I have been able to attain, and in coping with the amazing advancements i have found within myself. So another Thank you to everyone here.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Patti you are so correct! It amazes me the things these girls do for each other! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Fabulous forum - Fantastic family!!!!

Yeah this is a good place. Glinda must be the big boss.
    We need each other, and can help each other, and do.

I post every day here.

Noemi
    polythene pam

I agree, without this site I am a wanderer without purpose. With this site I am living life to the full but on my own speed.
    Thank you girls for everything.

Natasha
    x

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Patti we are all sisters here.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Crossdressing has been a rose with thorns, to me, and i am often torn. This site has been very comforting at times, and one that does not have much raunchiness, and it has some classy people. I don't feel so alone, and suicidal at times.

I didn't, but my wife did. When I came out to her I showed her the site. I encouraged her to read the posts and we would talk about them. Then she became a member and visits the FAB section. All in all it's been a great help to her to understand all this and more.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I joined this forum within 3 days of the very first moment that we realized there was a feminine side of me. Tina has quite literally grown up with this site! The entire family here has meant so very much to her progress and putting her feelings into perspective! It's so terrific to have such a supportive and honest site as this one is! A big thank you to all who help keep this site online and to everyone here!

I've found a lot of good friends here Hon. Comfort and solace I've found in myself long ago.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Tis place is so so wonderful, it has rally helped me in my perspective, my confedence but most of all my self worth, I am forever thankfull for all of the caring and encouraging folks here. Thank you everyone.
    Susan

Platinum Member
    Hi Patti, Like I've said many times "when you are here you are home" .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

yes this site and all of us here are amazing, since y first post i have been learning and gathering courage from your stories and pics. i have been able to come out to my wife and have never been happier. all of us a truly sisters here and we need each other. so in a words thanks

yes thank you all for the love and support that you give on a daily basis this is a wonderful place to find help and comfort when you need it most THANK YOU ALL again Love Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I, too feel this site is the best thing in my CD life. Thanks and a big hug to all of you!
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]