Thread: Filling a little blue

Filling a little blue

Hi all,

Today I had a reality check. For the first time in too long.
    I shaved and put on some makeup.I wanted to see my self agen.
    I remembe a young healthy girl but shes not there any more.
    Now I'm twice the whigh, my skin has been beaten my the sun and time has not been my firend. I'm 37 can I turnd things around or have I lost my self.

I loved. Being a woman I love my life now but I want bothe.
    Is that possible?
    I could really use a friend to
    Talk to. But lost tuch with all my old T-girl friend and my only GG is in a big mess of her own so I can't put my problems on her right no.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest. If any one would like to talk pleas drop me a line. And any feedback good or bad is welcom.
    Good night every one
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Life is what you make of it. If you want to change, do it. It will be a little harder than when you were 25, but it can be done. There are so many creams and potions out there is recover the skin from damage that something will work. I myself, @ 50, am trying to undo the wasted years that had happened while I was not looking. I find that I like soft skin. I like the feeling of being shaved. You can have both worlds if you want them. Just work at it. Getting comfortable in your life is the bane of everyone. When comfort is reached you tend to relax more and not work on the things that maintane the body. You get into a rut that just goes on and on. Try doing something new.

We all go through ups and downs and you are down right now.
    I know how you feel.

But you are young. You can get 'her' back again, pretty much as she was, maybe even better.
    Take a bit of time and effort, but 'she' (which is you) is there waiting for you.

Try doing just one nice thing for yourself. Just something that you like. Something that you enjoy.
    Hold onto that enjoyment.

Then try and remember all the other things you enjoy, close your eyes and think about them.
    And say that you will do them again and enjoy them just as much, maybe even more now.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Ashley, You can do it, it just takes a little work and time. You are still young, I'm 56 and believe me it doesn't get any easier. Hold your chin up and keep the end in sight, you'll get there and it will have been worth it.

Hugs
    Jolene

We have the power to be whoever we want to be Ashley. It's really up to us and our choice. Send me a PM or E-Mail if you want to chat. BTW I'm 65 and still going strong.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Ashley,

At 37, I too, was overweight, and being the perfectionist I am, I had stopped dressing for nearly 10 years because I no longer felt or looked like my 20 year old self. You can get her back, but unfortunately, my dear, we are not getting any younger. I hired a personal trainer, lost the weight and started using Retin A to reverse some of the aging process. The result is still an older version of me, but I am now back to a slimmer size with smoother skin.

Another key ingredient is eating right. Don't eat junk food. No soda. Limit alcohol to one/day. Eat veggies, fruits, whole grains, lean meats, and drink water like a supermodel. Your skin will love you for it!!! This process will not happen over night, so be easy on yourself.....

Platinum Member
    Ashley, you need to get your own mind together. Yes, time takes a toll on each of us and we all wish we had that youthful skin and figure. But look around you. Most of the people you see are no longer young...we deal with it by accepting the things we cannot change and changing those things we can. So, rahter than sitting around feeling blue or waiting for a message from a stranger, why not do this - get up, go out and do something to make your life better or make someone elses life better. Start walking and lose some of that excess baggage (physical and pshycic) and look around at remember all the things you do have.

Did you know for example, that of the earths 7 billion people, almost six billion live on a dollar a day or less. You're not one of them-you have internet access. Be mindful of the things you have, and then grateful for those things you have and your life will immediately be better.

Sorry to hear you are feeling a little blue Ashley! There are many products out there to help your skin! At your age you shouldn't have much trouble improving it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

All of the gg's I know have the same complaint about time taking its toll....

Don't even get me started about getting old!! Sigh.... My wrinkles are deepening daily. Optometrist found the first sign of cataracts yesterday... Getting old sucks!! But I always remember things could be worse.... I couild be dead!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Having just turned 50, I can relate.......I wish I was still 37, or even 40 -something. My advice is: get into shape, exercise, stop eating red meat and junk food and quit smoking (if you do). Being healthy makes you feel better about yourself. Good luck.
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

Thanks girls I fill a lot better today about things. I know what I need to do.
    1 diet!
    2 stop working out with wights.
    3 grow my hair back out.
    4 have fun!
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley D. View Post
    Thanks girls I fill a lot better today about things. I know what I need to do.
    1 diet!
    2 stop working out with wights.
    3 grow my hair back out.
    4 have fun!
    Your list is close to being right. Move #4 to #1 and your set.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I have to agree with Jorja, and find that if you are having fun, the rest get ever so much easier to keep on doing.

I I only realized I was a crossdresser at the age of 65. I never had the young woman to look at and eemember, so I am really missing that joy. Treasure what you have to remember, and work like hell to keep what you possess right now. I may never have been a young hottie, but I damn well will be the classiest matron I can be.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hell its tuff to keep all this up . Ya cant exspect to just let it go an come back awhile later to the same person you were before without taking care of your self ? It has nothing to do with being a CD . Cuz GGs have the same problems as we do ,,They just keep up a higher regament of beauty care an if you want to be like a GG you will have to follow it also . Hell my sisster in law was a pretty girl an got a landscaping job several years ago an the sun damage is unreal ,,She is so wrinkled an baked that she looks like a BASBALL Glove with Eyes . I swear ,,She dont use sun screen an it has taken its toll on her an it would take alot to get her looks back an with age there is not much chance at all . But hell we are all fighting father time . Thats why they make Mac makeup ,,,lol,,, An face peals ,, An plastic Surgery. So just dig in an join the club WE aint getting no younger eather ,, So get busy living or the ol wrinkle train will run ya over .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Hell with diets.

Exercise. at least a brisk walk 1 hour a day, when you feel up to it, 2 higher intensity activities a week for at least 15 minutes, work up to that. Cut back on sugar, you can't avoid it altogether, but if the choice is low fat, or low sugar, go with low sugar. ( I eat pounds of butter. ) ideal thing, commute to work by bicycle, you'll save money, you'll get in shape, your stress levels will drop. Try, to eat healthier, eating completely healthy is difficult, but thinking about your choices each time, it adds up. Cut back on alcohol, if you've been consuming a bit too much. I've been doing this for the past 2 months, the results astonished me. try it, your mind will clear, and your body will respond.

I have not dieted as such, but I've avoided, largely, my tendency to pig out, and resist "comfort" eating.

Aspiring Member
    Yeah...as a teenager and into my 20's it was quite easy to shave close, put on girl clothes and I was almost done. 20 years later I wonder what happened and if I should even try that much. I have decided to go forward and do the best i can. I know I will not be able to "pass", whatever that really means. I have seen alot of CDers that were definitely noticed quickly as men, but none the less, they had it going on. I think Ican at least get to that stage. Go for it!