Thread: Crossdressers in ontario

Crossdressers in ontario

I have noticed at the bottom of the "FORUM PAGE" there are listings for crossdressers, from most of the States, in the U.S. There are no listing for CD's in any of the Canadian Provinces. I would be happy to start compiling a list of our sisters in the Province of Ontario, if any of our members would like me to do that, Just contact me on this Forum, with your CD name and an area location (like Kitchener or near Kitchener etc.)

If it is successful, some other person from another Province may like to pick up and compile a list from their area.

Platinum Member
    click on one of those links and see if you think that's the kind of thing you really want. I doubt it.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Kim's hints are pertinent. Those links are for commercial services, and they are there because the revenue from clicking them helps pay the bills for the forum. There is no other connection to this forum.

If you go to the Advanced Search you can search for "Ontario". For example there are a number listed in the Who's from Canada thread.

A few years ago, I actively tagged a number of threads with "ontario", especially Introduction threads. It appears that most of those must have migrated to the archives by now.

(Sorry, but it became too time-consuming for me to keep up the tagging, and at the time, very few people found the tagging I was doing to be of value.)

You can also do searches in the Member List. You have to be creative, though, as a lot of Toronto-area people do not specifically say Ontario.

Aspiring Member
    If you click on "community", and then "members list" you will get an alphabetical listing of all members. There is a search button on the right side of the page. Click it and you will see an advanced search option. Click on advanced search, and you can filter by a number of factors such as age, name, location etc. If you put in Ontario, you will get 4 pages of Ontario folks, although a great many seem to be inactive. You can search by city or by Canada, limit the search to their profile or search by interest, occupation etc. It all depends on how they list themselves on their profile.

Veronica

p.s. to Sandra-Leigh Sorry, I began this reply before I saw you had already mentioned the member's list in your reply.
    Last edited by Veronica27; 07-12-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: to add a p.s.

I always say I'm in Toronto as it's the closest well know city to where I live. It's just easier that way. I'm actually in York Region, just north of the city. Globally speaking, it's Toronto. Far enough north I don't have to worry about being shot every time I leave the house, but that's another subject altogether. You can add me to your list no problem. I go by either Carla or Nicole (Nicki).
    Last edited by RiverdanceGirl; 07-12-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks Kim. I never realized the U.S. crossdresser sites at the bottom of the Forum page, were the sleazy things that they are representing. That certainly was not my intention.

Well you got me to look at those links at the bottom of the page and thanks to the folks who pay for this forum if I ever want a dating service I willl use them. I am in the London area and attend a local trans support group there that is nice but mainly for those committed to surgery. Still it gives me a place to be accepted dressed although I am not really out in public.
    Anyhow add me to your list.

hugs rita

a bit nutty
    Over taxed, poorly serviced, and under represented. Yup, I'm a Canadian alright. Got the farmer tan an tuque to prove it! Ontario..ok. Yeah The most populous and mismanaged province of them all. I live here.

Amazing Member

Ontario CD's, TG's and TS's

There are a lot of us up here. Our Christmas Party, held in a big salon in a hotel, has more than 50 attending from all over the province, as well as a few from Montreal.

As for myself, I am no longer CD as I have moved on, via GRS.

OK Beth don't keep us in suspense, how do we contact this group?
    Congrats on your surgery you must be very happy.

hugs rita
    Last edited by rita63; 07-14-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: adddition

Amazing Member
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by rita63 View Post
    OK Beth don't keep us in suspense, how do we contact this group?

hugs rita
    www.gendermosaic.com

Ottawa eh?
    I forgot that anything existed outside Toronto...

*runs*

Silver Member
    Have you ever contacted the Toronto trans group Xpressions? The least I heard they were a fairly large group, you might be able to meet some fellow trans friends there. Even if you are not in the Toronto area, they still might have members from other areas in Ontario and can help put you in touch with some folks.