Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you read TG stories?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you read TG stories?

I used to spend a lot of time reading TG fiction, especially Fictionmania. Also followed cartoonists & picture captions on various sites. Now not so much. More reality & less fantasy. Probably healthier.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

As long as they do not get too X rated they are a big part of my fantasy. Who has not dreamed of having an older sister, cousin, aunt or friend play dress-up in some fashion? I love reality too, but well written fiction is great.

Oh hell yea ,,,I used to spend hours on that Crystal story site ,,The best Ive ever read .. I love those storys,,Got me threw some tuff times too. Liveing threw them an there storys .True or not just felt good to know someone esle was reading my mind ,,,lol,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I on occasion love to read the TG fiction. The first piece of TG fiction I read was The Joe Bates Saga. I wish there were more out there like it.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I used to but, as I put more emphasis on accepting myself as I am, the fantasy aspect just doesn't do it for me. I suppose it was always about how the stories removed barriers to expressing as female. Nowadays, being "allowed to" is a better fantasy than being "forced to".
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I did, but really in retrospect it was more because it was the only outlet for CD that I could find. Now I just can't get into it anymore.

Long ago I used to read Fictionmania, The Softening of Jessie..remember that one, hot stuff.
    I just stopped reading it a few years back, and yes dress up allot more now. Which is better than fiction.
    But I could not believe that site was there and that they were writing about my fantasies.

I came at this trans gender stuff sideways. I would never allow myself to be feminine, I was so ashamed. But I have never felt like I fit in with men or women. I feel far closer to women, but still am a male. Oh I am in trouble tonight.
    Hold on tight, and say my prayers.
    Last edited by Noemi; 07-13-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    polythene pam

I used to read them all the time when I was younger. Not that I'm old now. But in my teens and younger I would always read them. Used to wish those stories were my own.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    My wife and I used to read the CD stories to each other that were in Penthouse Variations. But sadly they don't seem to have any in there anymore.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never read any CD fantasy stories.

Yes, I spend may hours reading them while in various forms of underwear, etc. it is part of the stimuli for me.

The cartoons are great! amazing work.

I enjoy the cartoons and such, but not much on stories as they are all sexually oriented. If I want that I prefer the real thing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No but some of my real life adventures would probably "read" like TG fiction to some.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I still love and read a lot of FICTION on fictionmania and the other sites mentioned before but it usually is done by using the search feature of the older stories before most all of them became filled with cd/male encounters.

As a str8 married CD I'd love to see more stories about CD's with wives adventures that don't lead to cuckold sissies and sex with men.

Yeah...it almost seems like the authors have a hat filled with four or five scenarios with four or five different endings, and somehow they managed to make millions of stories with almost the exact same plot.

I had a game one day where I would guess how everything would play out after one paragraph. I got pretty awesome at it.

Hohum...I wish there were more creative people in online fiction.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

During the years when I wandered in the wilderness, while I was married to my first wife, I didn't CD so my only outlet was reading fiction. I was mostly interested in femdom literature rather than TG but there is a huge overlap between them so both elements in a story was a bonus. I particularly liked the "petticoat punishment" genre. But any well written femdom literature would do. Nowadays, I mostly read about organic farming.

My life has followed some of those stories.
    It is uncanny but when I relate past experiences I am surprised as to how much I had come out and been accepted in the past.
    These days I am still not fully out and may never be.
    I can still remember some of those situations vividly.
    TG fiction? it makes interesting reading but some extreme situations are pure fantasy and don't grab me at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to read Cd stories. The only fault I find with them is that they only have a few basic themes in them and they repeat those themes ad nauseum. Some are well written while others leave much to be desired. Some mirror my life quite closely and I sometimes think they are writing about me.

I enjoy reading some of the stories at Bigclosetr.us

I do and I have a favorite story on FM, but last time I time I posted the link my post was deleted, is it OK to say the story name is Next Door Bride?
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

Aspiring Member
    No, I figure that they are X rated fictional stories and nothing else...but not saying there are not any good ones out there. Just not for me.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    No, I figure that they are X rated fictional stories and nothing else...but not saying there are not any good ones out there. Just not for me.
    Same goes for me I like to read a good book but no x-rated stuff

Yes. But good stories are getting harder to find. Literotica was the first website I found that got me hooked.

Silver Member
    Some of my real life incidents can not compare to the fiction I've read, especially mothers that enforced "petticoated punishments".

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Some of my real life incidents can not compare to the fiction I've read, especially mothers that enforced "petticoated punishments".
    I dunno. My mom punished me for wetting the bed by putting diapers on me when I was 6 or 7, and I enjoyed it.
    Oddly somehow , I never developed an adult baby fetish. I did develop a little girl clothing fetish because my dad had a children's clothing store with lots of frilly little girls dresses. My TG'ism seems to be completely unrelated.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 07-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.