Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you read TG stories?

Do you read TG stories?

I used to spend a lot of time reading TG fiction, especially Fictionmania. Also followed cartoonists & picture captions on various sites. Now not so much. More reality & less fantasy. Probably healthier.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

As long as they do not get too X rated they are a big part of my fantasy. Who has not dreamed of having an older sister, cousin, aunt or friend play dress-up in some fashion? I love reality too, but well written fiction is great.

Oh hell yea ,,,I used to spend hours on that Crystal story site ,,The best Ive ever read .. I love those storys,,Got me threw some tuff times too. Liveing threw them an there storys .True or not just felt good to know someone esle was reading my mind ,,,lol,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I on occasion love to read the TG fiction. The first piece of TG fiction I read was The Joe Bates Saga. I wish there were more out there like it.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I used to but, as I put more emphasis on accepting myself as I am, the fantasy aspect just doesn't do it for me. I suppose it was always about how the stories removed barriers to expressing as female. Nowadays, being "allowed to" is a better fantasy than being "forced to".
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I did, but really in retrospect it was more because it was the only outlet for CD that I could find. Now I just can't get into it anymore.

Long ago I used to read Fictionmania, The Softening of Jessie..remember that one, hot stuff.
    I just stopped reading it a few years back, and yes dress up allot more now. Which is better than fiction.
    But I could not believe that site was there and that they were writing about my fantasies.

I came at this trans gender stuff sideways. I would never allow myself to be feminine, I was so ashamed. But I have never felt like I fit in with men or women. I feel far closer to women, but still am a male. Oh I am in trouble tonight.
    Hold on tight, and say my prayers.
    Last edited by Noemi; 07-13-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    polythene pam

I've read FM for years. It's been my only CD outlet for the longest time. When I finally move into a living situation where I can dress freely, I expect to not need the fiction so much.

I used to love CD / TV stories that would engage me... But after a while I struggled to find good ones.

Yes, I spend may hours reading them while in various forms of underwear, etc. it is part of the stimuli for me.

The cartoons are great! amazing work.

I enjoy the cartoons and such, but not much on stories as they are all sexually oriented. If I want that I prefer the real thing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No but some of my real life adventures would probably "read" like TG fiction to some.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My life has followed some of those stories.
    It is uncanny but when I relate past experiences I am surprised as to how much I had come out and been accepted in the past.
    These days I am still not fully out and may never be.
    I can still remember some of those situations vividly.
    TG fiction? it makes interesting reading but some extreme situations are pure fantasy and don't grab me at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to read Cd stories. The only fault I find with them is that they only have a few basic themes in them and they repeat those themes ad nauseum. Some are well written while others leave much to be desired. Some mirror my life quite closely and I sometimes think they are writing about me.

I enjoy reading some of the stories at Bigclosetr.us

I do and I have a favorite story on FM, but last time I time I posted the link my post was deleted, is it OK to say the story name is Next Door Bride?
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

Aspiring Member
    No, I figure that they are X rated fictional stories and nothing else...but not saying there are not any good ones out there. Just not for me.

Yes. But good stories are getting harder to find. Literotica was the first website I found that got me hooked.

Silver Member
    Some of my real life incidents can not compare to the fiction I've read, especially mothers that enforced "petticoated punishments".

when i have time i do like to spend time on Literotica.com and Nifty.org. enjoy much of the stories on those sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Some of my real life incidents can not compare to the fiction I've read, especially mothers that enforced "petticoated punishments".
    I dunno. My mom punished me for wetting the bed by putting diapers on me when I was 6 or 7, and I enjoyed it.
    Oddly somehow , I never developed an adult baby fetish. I did develop a little girl clothing fetish because my dad had a children's clothing store with lots of frilly little girls dresses. My TG'ism seems to be completely unrelated.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 07-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    One thing I enjoy about reading Neil Gaiman's books is that his stories frequently have transgender undertones or a transgender character somewhere.

I was an avid reader tg fiction before joining this site! Now it seems I have no time for it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well I have my own caption blog and I must confess I follow quite a few others too. I'm also a member of Rachel's Haven where they hold caption competitions each month, and whilst I don't enter every time it's often a good source of inspiration (the contests have themes, for example this month's is based on the olympics) and I enjoy seeing what other members come up with. I find it helpful to be able to express Emily in a creative setting online, especially when I don't have the opportunity to dress (though that's not so much of an issue now). Also, contrary to the concerns that some of you have expressed, TG captions and/or TG fiction needn't be 'sexually oriented' or 'X rated' at all - I actually don't enjoy that sort of thing either and yet I am a captioner myself!

As far as fiction goes I've read quite a few and I have my favourites - one that particularly resonated with me was 'Trick of the Mind' by Maeryn Lamonte. I think part of the appeal was that I am quite similar to the main character in many respects, but also it was an original story with lots of twists and turns and it really didn't go down a sexual route at all. It was quite a hefty read (some 40-50 chapters I think) but I remember getting through it in a matter of days as I was always dying to know what happened next.

I would agree though that it's difficult to find the worthwhile stories as there are many out there which aren't engaging at all!

I agree with BROWN EYED GIRL - I like a good story, but far too often (in my opinion) the stories stray from crossdressing story to the sex story. I have not really looked around much lately so I do not know if this has changed or not.