Thread: Night walks

Night walks

Oh yes the pink fog has completely overcome me. Not only am I wearing my womens clothes at work but now i'm going out for walks at night dressed. At first I was ok with just walking from the backdoor around to the front sidewalk and back in the house. Lately thats not good enough now i'm venturing even farther it started with walking to the corner of my block and back and keeps getting longer each time. The longest i've gone is around the block. I just took a walk in fact it was just to the coener and back due to the fact that my legs are hurting a bit.

I'm affraid that i'm gonna want to keep going farther and farther on my walks. Even though I take them in the wee hours of the morning there are still people up and about and could see me hopefully from a distance i'd just be taken for a woman out for a stroll. It's the close up frontal encounter that I fear the most.

I just got a new wig and it looks like it's a hunan hair wig it didn't say on the tag nor on the online ad for the wig but it was an $80 wig on special for $39.95 I couldn't pass it up. It looks so much better than that cheesy halloween wig I was wearing.

Anyway do you have any advice for me on how to get control of the pink fog?

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

hi i have found that with myself, venturing further and further, i got 40 minutes away from home with my car, got out and walked a few hundred meters and walked back to the car, i have found my self going to the beach at night while fully dressed and relaxing on the same soaking in every minute i am there, it is fun and all but to control it you need to lock your clothing away it the room until you completely forget about it until you feel the need that you need it in 6 months time, or Halloween, but to stop your urges is hard i struggle with it every day, i am away on a holiday at the moment with family and i cant do anything no women clothes for me near by its driving me bonkers but its a good thing i guess.

Well, walking is good exercise!!! Enjoy the FOG. LOL
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Hi,

Cant say iv ever been in a pink fog. unless the 4 x 4 head lights were pink seen blue.

I used to walk around to our daughters many a evening , other times Jos & i with our dog ,
    I walk to all our groups meetings a good 20 min. Scottish nights or what ever we are doing,

Pass two Hotels though we dont have any issues here so its okay.

any advise just do it , just to say if you'a going to live life then live it, fear stops ya, so dont let it,

...noeleena...

Silver Member
    don't try to fight the pink fog just enjoy it.

No advice on controling the pink fog, but advice on walking at night, especially late at night.

Women seldom walk late at night unless they are hookers. You will attract attention to yourself, possibly from men whose intentions are not good, and possibly from the police who will be checking on your well being or checking to see if you are a hooker. Either way, it's not going to be pleasant.

A better plan - walk in the daytime, wearing sunglasses if you wish. Walk in the evening in parks or downtown areas where there are other people including women around. Go to open (not enclosed) shopping malls and walk around. You can stop and look in the windows if you wish, just act like you are there for a reason.

To get started, park your car, walk to the mall and put something in the trash can or buy a soda from a machine.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hi,
    Walking at night is always a tough one. As Linda said, out walking very late at night could be asking for trouble. Just be careful :-) On my occasions, out later than I really want to be around our residential streets, I won't go out later than 11pm. If I do, I avoid the temptation to wear short skirts, and opt for jeans. It's still lovely to be out dressed and walking in that way you can only walk dressed :-)
    If its too late and you must go out, how about doing what I did yesterday, go to a 24 hour supermarket. I went there at about midnight. It was great fun. Employees were friendly. Other shoppers weren't an issue.
    I headed to the greeting cards section, you can have a nice slow browse there.
    I put a card in my basket then went and looked at CD's (compact discs of course.......I think I was the only CD
    there....could be wrong though)
    Funny, on the way out of the store the alarm went, and a nice security guard checked my back and rescanned my CD. It was an Annie Lennox CD, we chatted as he scanned it and he said how much he liked Annie Lennox, and said "sweet dreams are made of this" with a smile, I smiled back and left.
    When I checked the CD later that track wasn't even on the CD. I think I was flirted with :-)
    So, stay safe if you venture out late. Malls and Supermarkets are not as scary as you think. Staff will and should respect you and look after you.
    Dx

One step at a time....just don't end up like that runner in the phone commercial or you'll find yourself in Rio Vista with the sheep and the wind farm ...

Be careful too...the night is nice, but for a lone woman on a stroll it can be dangerous.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    Yeah. Linda a so right.

You may think that darkness is you friend, but the reality is that darkness is NOT your friend. Women don't go out alone at night. Period. EVER. And there is a darned good reason for this. Drunks, cops, and young men hopped up on testosterone and alcohol will ALL assume that a single woman out alone at night is a "working" girl and they will act accordingly. The consequences of encountering any of the above are not pleasant, especially for an inexperienced crossdresser. Do you want your wife or your mom to have to come down to the police station to pick you up?

Heck, sweetie, we don't even go to the lady's room alone.

I have been saying this on this forum for what seems like centuries. Listen up! Don't go out alone at night. It just ain't safe

Just as Linda said, a busy mall during the day is by far the safest place to practice coming "out".

S

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Anyway do you have any advice for me on how to get control of the pink fog?
    You don't get control of the fog. Why would you want to?

As Linda said though, a day trip out with sunglasses is probably better.
    I've done 3 night trips myself but obviously aware of my area and its possible problems, so I know where you are coming from. I must try the day out myself but well away from home.

Sweet lordy, I never want to control that fog, just to be overwhelmed by it........but responsibly of course. We are vunerable!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Early evening is better than after midnight.

Ok the town I live in is the kind of town where they roll the sidewalks up at night. Only police we have from 11 p.m. til 7 a.m. is state police and they don't patrol our town they just respond when called. As for knowing my surroundings i've lived on this block for 6 years and know everyone who lives around me. Trust me when I say there is no concern of being questioned by the police about being a hooker. This is a small coal town thats the major industry in these parts coal mines and shaker stations. with the exception for where I work and the company next to us that rebuilds heat exchangers those are the only plants in my town that really don't have anything to do with coal.

Ok i'm not gonna fight the pink fog i'm gonna embrace it and enjoy being the woman i've always known I should've been from birth. It's hell knowing you should've been born female and you're stuck in a male body lately there is nothing I enjoy or like about being male but I love being female and Love all that goes with being female.

ttfn
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-13-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    It appears the Fog is strong in this one.

Eventually the fog will lift and you'll be walking around like you own the place. The times of nervousness will be gone and after a while, you'll miss them 'cause the time 'out' will seem to last oh so shortly. Since becomeing a daywalker, I've found it much easier to blend in. Throw on a pair of sunglasses, jean skirt, 3/4 sleeve top and some low heels (took a while to get away from my fav 4 inchers) and I'm out shopping and doing errands....

Have a blast...

Renne.....

I dont know why chix dont go to yard sales an fleamarket more ,,They dont know ya an there all out there to make money an sell stuff ,,,Have funn,,,lol
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

still working on leaving the house again. its been years, i would like to but the area i live people have crazy schedules. some people are up at almost every hour of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer21 View Post
    still working on leaving the house again. its been years, i would like to but the area i live people have crazy schedules. some people are up at almost every hour of the day.
    If you're worried about neighbors seeing you, you never know when someone will be awake and looking out the window or even walking around looking for their dog or cat.

Find a way to get to your car even if you have to wear male clothes and change in the car, then drive to another town where people don't know you. Better yet, drive to a big city where they won't care.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Ok the town I live in is the kind of town where they roll the sidewalks up at night. Only police we have from 11 p.m. til 7 a.m. is state police and they don't patrol our town they just respond when called. As for knowing my surroundings i've lived on this block for 6 years and know everyone who lives around me. Trust me when I say there is no concern of being questioned by the police about being a hooker. This is a small coal town thats the major industry in these parts coal mines and shaker stations. with the exception for where I work and the company next to us that rebuilds heat exchangers those are the only plants in my town that really don't have anything to do with coal.
    Just don't let the pink fog take over from your better judgement. Think carefully about this and driving your forklift dressed. Think about what might happen and assess the risks. That pink fog takes over if you don't control it.

Aspiring Member
    Get up early and walk in the morning. It is a better way to get your metabolism going and it is cooler in the morning. A 20-30 minute walk at 6 in the morning is very refreshing and that early you don't need to put on much make up, can put on some extra short shorts, a tank top and your preferred underwear. Buy some cute jogging shoes and get fit and enjoy the fog. The more you do it, the more you will gain the self confidence to walk the trails at the local park and with fall around the corner you will be ready to walk farther and longer. Wearing a cute exercise outfit is ever so girly!