Thread: SOs Say the Funniest Things

Aspiring Member

SOs Say the Funniest Things

The other night, while dressed as Renee, my wife and I bumped into each other while in the kitchen. When that happened she said:

"Renee needs to get some softer boobs!"

A little back story here. For forms I use the solid silicone enhancers from Wal-Mart and JoAnn Fabrics, doubled up in knee-highs to give me a good C cup. So, I don't believe they have as much give as real forms.

I really need to get some real forms, just never thought I could justify the expense or maybe I thought the wife would think it was getting too weird. But, her comment seems to have opened the door for me to get some real ones.

So, I have a question for those of you who have real forms....
    How soft are real forms? Do they give as much as real breasts or at least enough too feel semi-realistic when giving a hug? Hate to spend the money only to have the wife say that they aren't any softer than what I am curerntly using.

Also on the list of funny or weird things she has said in the past in regards to my crossdressing are:

"You need to show me how you tuck it away sometime."
    "It's not fair that you can work in the yard and such and your nails are longer and look better than mine."
    "I want to borrow one of your wigs sometime."
    "I'm thinking of buying one of those No-Nos I saw on TV since we both like to keep all of our hair shaved off." (BTW, told her don't bother, heard bad things about them)
    "If you're gonna wear sleeveless dresses, you need to start shaving your pits."

Just seems that she throws out one of these funnies every once in a while. May not seem like much, maybe it's the context of the moment. Not what one would really expect to be part of a conversation between a husband and wife.

Sounds like she's right on the money with her comments.

As for the question of quality....good quality silicone forms are very soft to the touch and have a very natural movement. They also will have a natural weight to them which will give them the "jiggle" factor we all love.
    Look in the classifieds here...you might find something
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was texting the other day and sent my wife one by mistake that said ( brother ). She texted back ( no sisters )!!!!!

Your wife has opened the door to "real" breast forms. If my wife said that to me, they would have been ordered within a few minutes. My wife hasn't seen me in my fake boobs, but when the time and comment comes, "real" forms will be purchased. If I was to the point of wearing a wig and breasts around my wife, they would be real forms.

My wife came out of the closet (no, not in that way) yesterday in a casual top I had never seen before. I said to her "Where did that top come from?" She said "It was in the closet. Why, do you want it?"

She has commented a couple times that she hates when I look better in a skirt than she does (while smiling).

She looked me up and down the other day (blouse, skirt, bra and panties) and said "I ought to make you go out in public dressed like that." I responded that I would need a pair of shoes.

What she may not know is, I would give anything (figuratively) to go out in public dressed like that provided I had the forms, wig, jewelry and makeup. I'm thinking halloween, maybe.

I plant the seeds and see if they sprout. If they don't, I plant more seeds.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Very cute story! Sounds like this is one of those times you should listen to your wife!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Humor never, ever hurts. EVER....

Banned Read only
    Stop and think about it for a moment. Breast forms were originally used as a prosthetic device for women that had a mastectomy. Like anything else, prosthetic have come a long way since first being developed. Would a woman wear something hard or rigid unless she had too? As has been said good quality silicone forms are very soft to the touch and have a very natural movement. They can get expensive but well worth the price.
    Last edited by Jorja; 07-13-2012 at 09:19 AM.

My wife finds it funny that she married a macho rugby play man who now has more lingerie,makeup and dresses than she does.

Platinum Member
    That was cute, but she has a point. I started out with some very reasonably priced forms from TrueKare. They are quite natural looking but are a bit more firm and resilient than real breast tissue. Recently, I purchased a much more expensive pair of Amoena Contact forms. They feel far more like real breasts in that they as so much softer and as Cheryl mentioned above, they move in a much more natural way than the more rigid silicon forms. Surprise your wife - she may bump into you more often

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Your wife has opened the door to "real" breast forms. If my wife said that to me, they would have been ordered within a few minutes. My wife hasn't seen me in my fake boobs, but when the time and comment comes, "real" forms will be purchased. If I was to the point of wearing a wig and breasts around my wife, they would be real forms.

My wife came out of the closet (no, not in that way) yesterday in a casual top I had never seen before. I said to her "Where did that top come from?" She said "It was in the closet. Why, do you want it?"

She has commented a couple times that she hates when I look better in a skirt than she does (while smiling).

She looked me up and down the other day (blouse, skirt, bra and panties) and said "I ought to make you go out in public dressed like that." I responded that I would need a pair of shoes.

What she may not know is, I would give anything (figuratively) to go out in public dressed like that provided I had the forms, wig, jewelry and makeup. I'm thinking halloween, maybe.

I plant the seeds and see if they sprout. If they don't, I plant more seeds.
    And if you do Linda, we hope you will start a new blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    And if you do Linda, we hope you will start a new blog!
    There have been small gains but nothing worth posting.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Darn!

But any progress is good. I can't believe how I went from nonacceptance to full acceptance in about a year. I just got back from the hairdressers for a trim/style. It s almost to my shoulders now and the stylist just took off the dead ends. When I got home my wife said... Oh good. I was afraid you would cut too much off! Like you I love my wife dearly and let her knw it often!

Keep her happy. She is priceless. My forms are soft, feel real and behave like real breasts. Even my conservative wife likes them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Renee, A good pair of silicon forms are the next thing to having real breasts.
    The feel, shape, weight & jiggle is awesome.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    That was cute, but she has a point. I started out with some very reasonably priced forms from TrueKare. They are quite natural looking but are a bit more firm and resilient than real breast tissue. Recently, I purchased a much more expensive pair of Amoena Contact forms. They feel far more like real breasts in that they as so much softer and as Cheryl mentioned above, they move in a much more natural way than the more rigid silicon forms. Surprise your wife - she may bump into you more often
    Kim, which forms and where did you get them? I would rather do this just once when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    Darn!

But any progress is good. I can't believe how I went from nonacceptance to full acceptance in about a year. I just got back from the hairdressers for a trim/style. It s almost to my shoulders now and the stylist just took off the dead ends. When I got home my wife said... Oh good. I was afraid you would cut too much off! Like you I love my wife dearly and let her knw it often!
    I'm at about five months.

Aspiring Member
    It's only been a little over 9 months since my wife found out about Renee, and she has been very accepting from the get go. I think one of the main reasons is that I try to maintain a good balance between Renee and my guy side. My SO understands that CDing is something that has been a part of me long before we met and will always be a part of me. I feel that as long as a good balance is maintained, the different aspects of our lives can coexist. She jokes with me about some of the things I do, but she never ridicules me with any intentional harm. Just this morning she asked if she could borrow one of my wigs, but after trying it on decided not to, only because it didn't complement her face shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee W View Post
    It's only been a little over 9 months since my wife found out about Renee, and she has been very accepting from the get go. I think one of the main reasons is that I try to maintain a good balance between Renee and my guy side. .
    I think balance is the key. If you stop taking your wife out to diner because you would rather stay home and dress, if you put off fixing the car, fixing the roof, mowing the lawn, etc. because you would rather stay inside dressed, it's not going to go well.

She married a man, she doesn't want to see him die or leave and a woman take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee W View Post

So, I have a question for those of you who have real forms....
    How soft are real forms? Do they give as much as real breasts or at least enough too feel semi-realistic when giving a hug? Hate to spend the money only to have the wife say that they aren't any softer than what I am curerntly using.
    When I have mine on my wife says she can't feel or tell the difference between real and forms. I have size 5 from the breastform store online...super soft ones.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Silicon forms are really great, although I'm weary of many of the ones that have inbuilt nipples as those are often made of harder resin and don't hold up to physical contact at all. I have great forms that are basically clear pyramidal gel packs and they've lasted me for two years of sleeping and sporting abuse, although I'm thinking of getting tan-colored ones in a fuller cup when I have disposable income. On the other hand, going for cancer-survivor-grade forms is overkill unless you're wearing them all day .(Most of the extra expense is put into getting the weight balance just-in-line with natural breasts, but since most of us will be wearing a matched pair the point is rather moot.)
    Truth does not fear investigation. Society, however, cowers before both.

Renee, My wife also gets off a few goodies. Since she hurt her back, I've helped with a lot of the work around the house. This weekend she told me " You make a good housewife, I think I"ll keep you", we are married 27yrs next month. She also recently ended argument with " Who wears the pants around here", since i prefer skirts - she won.

Yea my wife has given out some zingers as well. My hair is getting longer and when I wear it down she calls me wig boy. My neighbor the other day I should wear my hair in a pony tail and my wife says don't give him ideas. We were talking about toenail polish and my says to the neighbor he needs to let his nails breath because they are yellowish when the polish is off. So in way she has gotten used to mewearing toenail polish now.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Also the same day I guess my tag on my panties was sticking up and she told me so and the neighbor says are they from victory secret and I said no. I can't afford them. my wife says she doesn't even have any from there. I proceeded to tell her brand name and they are from target. My wife says they have really nice stuff. I had to bite my lip and say I needed more matching bras to go with them. I have one matching set and hope to add more and start wearing come the fall.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy4ever View Post
    ...... I had to bite my lip and say I needed more matching bras to go with them. I have one matching set and hope to add more and start wearing come the fall.
    `

Since all my bras and most of my panties are Rhonda Sheer, several of them match. One day my wife said "You're really getting into those matching bras and panties aren't you!"

I have two clothes racks in my side of the closet, upper and lower. My girl clothes are on the lower rack and getting close to filling it. Last night she said I should just have all my girl clothes on the lower and all my boy clothes on the upper. We're getting there!
    Last edited by linda allen; 07-18-2012 at 06:13 AM.