Thread: Found my Lost Phone ..........

Found my Lost Phone ..........

Well, yesterday started out as usual - coffee shop, bagel and fruit, read paper, open my lap top and sign on here. After reading and perusing this site (which is the highlight of my morning experience) and conversing with friends - it's time to go. I pack up my computer get a refill and out the door I go.

Half way into my morning I get a phone call from my wife on my business line - "where's your cell phone?" Oops don't know "well I just tried to call it and some woman answered, she heard it ring at the coffee shop and took the call - I wondered who she was? She explained she just picked it up and I told her to give it to the counter girl".

So.... on my home page is a very current pic of my femm self (as well a lot in my gallery) -- not too worried but a little apprehensive. I go to retreive my vertual life and the cute barriesta says "yeah a customer turned it in - and oh.. by the way if you see a wierd pic on it Crystal may have accidentally snaped one! I say No problem and not to worry.

Fast forward to this morning - I arrive as usual, - say thanks for saving my phone and Crystal comes over and asks who's the pretty lady on your phone? (they know it's not my wife) -- I pause and smile -- well it's me! "WHAT, your serious? is that you? "but she had long hair" (puzzeling look ) Yes it's me "like in your drag days right".... er...ahh.... yeah, sorta She really diden't have a clue, but sounded very excepting. we couldn't continue the conversation as a line had formed. I ended it by saying yeah I look like my sisters, "Oh I wanna see" she says

All the girls that work here are very cute and dress trendy cute - I really enjoy seeing what they wear every day and compliment them frenquently. I am not sure of who the lady was who found my phone; however, don't think she would reconize me or how many if any one else got a eyefull but I'am not afraid to talk and show more - who knows Debra may just stop in for coffee and a friendly chat.................................Debra

Does Debra drink coffee? She seems more a Chai or Latte person to me...but then again I am sure she never leaves her cell phone at the coffee shop
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    good for you, Deb. I do think its time for you to make an appearance in person...well en femme.

Well, that seems to be a case of an incident that could have gone wrong working out way better than expected! Are you sure you didn't deliberately leave the phone?....

no not deliberately, but don't mind if accidental viewing happens, "incident gone wrong"? nah, not wrong just supprised - don't like loosing my phone - lucky the lady who found it was honest - wife said when she answered she sounded like if she haden't made a claim to it she would have kept it ..!!....................Debra

Well...now you HAVE to show in all dressed up just to show them!
    Chickie

So Debra, ahem I have a question ..................when were your drag days??? or are you really living them now?? Glad you got your phone.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Drag days? well I hope I appeared a little more on the elegante casual well dressed lady side. I think a conversation is yet to come---really they dident have have a clue...................Debra

Was there a photo that Crystal took? If so, what was it?

Ameli

Quote Originally Posted by Ameli View Post
    Was there a photo that Crystal took? If so, what was it?

Ameli
    No I diden't see any. I think that was mentioned to let me know that they looked. This is the photo on my home page on my phone

061012171538.jpg

Don't know what else was viewed----we'll see.................Debra

Platinum Member
    Hi Debra, That's a great wallpaper shot for your phone.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gosh Debra, I hope you didn't take my earlier comment as serious.............was definately mean in jest. You look so feminine.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

If you leave pictures around, they will eventually be seen. If you don't care, that's fine. If it's a problem, the rule is "no pictures".

My only pictures are on a password protected USB drive that's in a drawer with several others.

Well, I posted a couple here a while back, but I'm not recognizable (I hope). Besides, folks here are my virtual friends.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yeah I agree with Kim.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Gosh Debra, I hope you didn't take my earlier comment as serious.............was definately mean in jest. You look so feminine.
    Oh no not serious Teri, and thank you but it might be fun to put on a show..........................Debra