Thread: When should I tell my girlfriend....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb When should I tell my girlfriend....

I'm certain this topic has been covered in here before, but I can't seem to be able to find a thread that addresses this. There are plenty of "How To" threads, but I think the "when" is pretty important too.

I have been dating a girl for about a month now. I have done some internet research on the subject of when should I spill my feminine secret, but have not come up with very good sugesstions. I have seen in some posts that it would be best to tell her early on, and others have stated that its best to wait. I don't want to wait too long. I don't think it would be good to wait until we are engaged and suprise her with Amy. However, I don't want to tell her too soon and scare her off. I plan on having a heart to heart with her. I just need to time it right. I am fully prepared to accept the possibility that she may reject me, but its better than being divorced.

I am aware that every situation will be different, but I would love to hear the communities sugesstions here. How do you know when the time is right to tell her about this?
    Last edited by Amy R Lynn; 07-13-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: removed irelevant parts.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland