Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a Real Person, I Exist, and I am Known. My Fear be Damned!!!

Anne, You wrote my story for me, as it is so similar! I have come out to five people. And, hope to strut out that front door soon. Each is on their own journey, and all on different levels and paths, but, the depression, denial, hiding, pretending, going along, is all too painful. As Marla, said, though, this thing can take over, and cause us troubles we never bargained for, if we let it. We must be careful, as in all things. I still value my male self, as well as Alice side. Thanks for pouring your heart out here. I can shure relate.

Once again you have struck at the very core of alot of our existance.I must admit my own sadness began to emerge while reading your tribulation.Acceptance is a very deep and personal thing,thank-you for your forthrightness.Another excellent thread.Nothing but luck and love to you and yours.
    Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Anne,

This is why I have missed you so much. Your ability to share the full depth of your heart and feelings in words is among the best. You also put it in a manner that we can all relate to in the depths of our own hearts. You always make me want to cry with you.

I think in a way we have been blessed more than others in that we have never known anyone but Anne. You have been yourself here with us and now you are beginning to let the rest of the world know the real you. It's not easy but as you have found there is no substitute for being the real you.

I am proud to know Anne and to see her beauty. Thank you for being yourself with us.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Anne

You have such a beautiful way with words. Reading your revelation of yourself to yourself brought tears to my eyes. Our stories are very similar and yet you express that story in such a fantastic way. Keep writing, your words help me express myself.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Anne, thank you so much! You give me courage during what us turning out to be a very difficult if not impossible time to be Elizabethamy! You can't imagine how much you lead by your beautiful example...

Wow, Anne that is awesome, good on you for your to carry out what you felt was needed in your life. If only we all had that resolve. For everyone reading this, there is one passage that keeps me motivated -

"We make our own limitations
    through self doubt, fear and conformity.
    But we can also expand our horizons.
    We can push through the barriers, real and imagined.
    If you have a dream,
    give it a chance.
    Empower yourself."

You rock Anne!

N.

Hey Girl, tremendous words, tremendous girl, tremendous life ahead.

All my love, inna

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    It's kinda funny, though. The more I have learned to believe in and accept myself, the more I have recognized that I can not do this alone anymore. I need help. I need others to know about me. I need others to know that I am Anne, and that Anne exists within the world.
    Hi, Anne! You've practically written my biography here, as well as your own. The above bit in particular I understand thoroughly. We do need the acceptance of those we love. That means total acceptance. I understand what you're on about here.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Thank you Anne for those words of discovery and thank you also for the help you have unwittingly given others in the here and now. I am so glad that you are discovered before too much of that unelastic and short supply time has passed....
    I think that we are all glad and happy for you.
    ~Samm

Congrats. Anne live and enjoy an authentic life. You Enjoy! It is a gift to ourselves most put off untill it too late. Hugs