Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cd no wigs!

Cd no wigs!

Hi everyone, i was reading a post on a thread today and read a coment that, this is not word for word, but IF your a CD you can't be wearing Wigs or Forms wow, i didn't know that, so i guess what i was reading that you can only wear the clothes So that means i guess many of us cann't be called CD, so i would say that I will have to be a T-girl,
    T-girl we can wear what we want to and go out on the town as a girl. so does that mean you can not use any female products to feel more like a girl.
    I know that a TS is a person that is working on a full trans to be come the woman,they wish to be,most of those luck girls are getting ready to have FFS,and SRS, so they can be call a Woman, not a TW. : If i miss read what the member here was trying to get cross i sorry, it is just the way i read it.
    So what you think, does a CD, can wear forms and wig & makeup or not.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Girl if you dont have your own Boobs an Hair I sure hope you are waring some store bought ones ,,,lol,, You sure as hell mite get a few looks without um ,,,LOL,,, But ya know that some GGs dont have long hair or big Boobs ,,,An they pull it off well . Just depends on the person I guess ? GOOD LUCK !! I know Ill be cheering for ya ,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you are a CD, you can wear whatever you want to wear, including wigs, forms, or makeup. Or maybe none of the those items. Having natural 40 B's I never wear forms. When my wife was alive I did wear wigs and makeup which she took care of making it look right. Now that she has passed on, I stlll dress enfemme but use no makeup or a wig. I am just a guy dressed enfemme!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

There are plenty of TS' , that unfortunately because of their situation, don't have a full head of hair, and have to wear a wig.

Not sure Hon but off hand I would say that if I'm the one making the presentation and expending time and resources to do that, I call the shots as to how I do it. What I'm called by others is their choice, no?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, I wonder who died and left him/her incharge of the CD community.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's a good one Blue Orchid! If I remember right I'm still in charge of what I wear! I'll start asking permission in my next hundred years!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    I wear anything that makes Me look better, including wigs and forms, and of course, tons of make up--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Hmmm, lets see. The woman I want to be is the one who went to the plastic surgeon and had breast augmentation, rhinoplasy, nips tucks etc. and had a weave done on her thinning hair.

Try and tell her she is not a woman.

Try and tell me I am not crossdresser. I wear what women wear.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Man alive, if you wear a wig you must be a female impersonator! Well... there are CDs that just feel comfortable wearing women's clothing without any other enhancements aren't there? I can't think of any, but I'm sure there are even some on this forum.

Words mean different things to different people. Ask 10 people for their definition the word redneck, and you'll get 10 slightly different answers. Is redneck a word or phrase? How about crossdresser as opposed to cross dresser? hmmmm

Banned Read only
    I never received the rule book. Maybe I should ask for my money back

Hi.

Lets see now , no hair or wigs okay , make up well if lippy & eyebrow liner is enough , oh yes of cause no forms .& no high heels ,

so what would you call me then.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

There is one miner difference i just happen to be a female so does that count. he he ,,, proberly not , i sort'a missed out a bit,

...noeleena...

I suppose if you take "crossdresser" absolutely literally then it does mean wearing CLOTHES designed for the opposite gender........ But there is no need whatsoever to label yourself or anybody else! Just be happy with yourself and do what I do...... I describe myself as "ME". I have used CD/TV/T-Girl and others to describe myself in the past, mainly to make it easier for those who don't understand what I am, but nobody has the right to tell you that you are or aren't CD or anything else!

Basically you are you! Full stop!

MMMM I say we ask Karrenn that chic knows everything.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I'm fortunate in that I have all my hair so I don't wear a wig but if you want to blend in when you go out wear whatever you need to so you look as femme as you can.If cding is a sexual fetish well looking femme doesn't matter it's all about the cloths but for those of us who want to look and feel like a woman and go out as such do whatever you need to.Call us whatever you like.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

It is about what makes you feel like you, not what anyone else has to say.

I am not here to be labelled.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    It sounds like someone is trying to make their own set of rules. Doesn't mean you have to follow them

Sounds like an instance of someone trying to force their own definitions on everyone else, so ignore them and wear what you want to wear and define who your are for yourself.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

So, CD stands for "Clothes Dressing". WD40 stands for "Wig Dressing - 40 and UP" "SD" stands "Shoe Dressing" MD stands for "Make up Dressing" TD is "Tuck Dressing"....I like this. We can make a menu and just check off the items we want for the day!

Example:
    I am pretty busy today. I only have time for a little CD, WD, & SD. Hold the MD and the TD as the fellas are a little tender today.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Wait, so you read it somewhere else on the forum, which has a quote option, but rather than quote the source or place it in context, you started this thread that you admit is not word for word, in order to rebuke or flat out mock the other position? This feels very unfair to me. I didn't know we were a cable news channel.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

If I had the long beautiful hair that I did when I was 16, I wouldn't wear a wig. But GG's wear wigs, extensions, etc. without a second thought, and so will I.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    Wait, so you read it somewhere else on the forum, which has a quote option, but rather than quote the source or place it in context, you started this thread that you admit is not word for word, in order to rebuke or flat out mock the other position? This feels very unfair to me. I didn't know we were a cable news channel.
    So true, it's only fair to use the quote option to avoid misunderstanding.

The truth is wigs, forms, and make up are all passe. Everyone send yours to me and I will dispose them for you.

I am constantly in awe of people so thoroughly informed about me that without ever meeting face to face they can tell me exactly what I am, what I should be called, and assure me that I am totally worthless. Without their help how would I ever know these things!
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

I did not mean to cut anyone down, as we are a group and i love being a girl as much as i can
    , i just thought i like to find out what others thought about this subject, One reason i don't want to single out any girl here, she has her thoughts, and should not be put up on screen, Like a said i have been dressing for years, i feel a honor to be able to visit with you girls.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I don't wear wigs,I have my own long hair what does that make me?A freak?Please don't tell me I have to cut off my flowing locks just to wear womans clothes?I"ll stop dressing before that happens.And forms only make the clothes fit better and their fun .
    Bye-bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.