Thread: Got my hair done by a Stylist.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got my hair done by a Stylist.

I have posted on here in other places that I had been letting my hair grow for almost 4 years now and it was just hanging straight.. I also have the problem many of us have with a high forehead and some grey moving in on my hair..

I found a lady stylist who runs her on shop and is very tgirl friendly and went and talked to her a few weeks back, then made an appointment.. well yesterday was the day i went and had her color, trim and style my long hair.. she didn't take any length off but did layer it a little, she added a red color and i just love. The main thing i was looking for but not sure how it would work was straight bangs in girl mode, and sweeping bangs in boy mode with hair in a ponytail.. well she cut the bangs not to heavy but enough to off set the long forehead look.. She also helped me with some things to do to it when i do it for girl mode..

This morning I brushed it out and wanted to see how the side sweep bangs and ponytail were going to work.. and it works great.. even better, I think i can add makeup and look just as girly in a pony tail.. have to work the bangs a little more girly i guess..

Anyway i loved the hair, it gave me so much confidence and made me feel so good about being a girl.. I just had to share..
    Attached Images Attached Images