Thread: women helping me crossdress

women helping me crossdress

i have put an ad on the internet, and 3 women have contacted me and want to help me dress and come over to there house and dress as i please, i think it is so wonderful that i have been given this opportunity, they want to do facials, nails, hair, and other girly things one also has a female hair dresser who wants to help out and knows i CD

Sounds good as long as they are actually honest women. Be careful on this one. Ever heard of the Craigslist killer?

I call that living a very sweet dream! But yes do be carful! Make sure yu know what you're walking in to! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I agree that this is wonderful, but as the others have said....Keep your guard up, and trust your gut!

Be careful..... there's a lot of people out there who aren't what they appear to be..... and you could end robbed.... raped... and/or dead!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Doesn't surprise we that there are gals like that in NYC. Now if some were here in "sticks and stones" ville, that would be something to write home about.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Be careful..... there's a lot of people out there who aren't what they appear to be..... and you could end robbed.... raped... and/or dead!
    100% correct. Just because we are geneic male doesn't mean you can fend off every attacker. Especially when they have the element of surprise.

I'd be very very careful.

A person can be whoever and whatever he or she wants to be on the Internet. I would be vary wary. Meet in a public place like a fast food restaurant. Size the person up before you go off in private.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I agree with all of the rest, great advice for safety. I am wondering where you posted the request on the net, that could make a huge difference what kind of responces you got.

I echo what Linda Allen said. Meet in a public place first.

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    Yes i agree with Brandy ....meet them in a public place first to vet them ... be safe please xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

Platinum Member
    Great minds think alike. I agree --- at least meeting these ladies in a public, nuetral place. Just to be careful.

I tend to agree with the safety preachers here. Generally if it sounds too good to be true, it normally is. But believe me when I say that I hope it works out. Let us know how things progress
    Ellie
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    A person can be whoever and whatever he or she wants to be on the Internet. I would be vary wary. Meet in a public place like a fast food restaurant. Size the person up before you go off in private.
    ^this. I doesn't surprise me that you came across someone in a huge city; the odds are definately in your favor. But be careful anyway. But I wouldn't pick a fast food restaurant; take her someplace a bit, well, nicer, at least a place where they serve at the table; Outback, Red Lobster, something along those lines. Good luck I really hope it works out well for you! (I live near NYC and tales like this brings my own hopes up).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

As said... Please be carefull, Dont forget most of us here are men, most of us have female names I have an email address in my female name, just because someone contacts you and says they are female untill you meet them
    you just wont know.
    Follow the advice here, meet in public, and stay safe.
    I do however hope it all turns out to be wonderfull.

did they mention price? Even in NYC this would be questionable. There is more here than meets the eye. At best you will probably be standing on an abandoned street corner dressed. the worst is mentioned above.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sorry, but I think thats a pretty foolish thing to do. I dont think the thrill is worth the risk. Be smart !!

Gold Member
    Like it has been said above, go meet for coffee in a public space first. Be wise and not hurt.
    Rader

Be careful enjoy thier help girls want more men being girls so they can rule

Silver Member
    Remember the scene fron Seinfeld with George handcuffed to a bed and robbed. Only meet in a really public place and proceed with caution!! There are such women but there are probably more who would prey on CD's. Have a phone call first. Be careful!!!

Banned Read only
    I agree with what the others have said. And I want to add more reasons to be ever so cautious, in that, when we think of women that answer a craigslist ad, and knowing how the majority of them feel about us, not the ones on here of course, but general society, apart from the wonderful understanding GG's on this site that have so much experience and understanding and knowledge of people like us, I find it peculiur and odd that a strange woman you do not know at all, would want to answer a CL ad and desiring to help dress and or do make up facials to a CD, etc. I don't see what the objective would be that they stand to gain from this except maybe romance and eventually a relationship filled with happiness. So it brings up more red flags for me. Or just maybe, they are the great ones that understand us and have experience and knowledge and understandings about CD's? And so with that said, maybe it could lead to a very good, friendship. But do talk on the phone a few times first and cover all bases. Meet in public at first.
    But on the hopeful up and up, I hope they are what they say they are, and you meet a wonderful woman that loves to do these activities with you and share laughter and become good friends. That sounds so wonderful and joyous.

Imagine a perfect world where there was no evil, you could go see these women and do dress up and make up time, and thank her for her expertise with maybe a nice dinner later on and talk about the awsome job of her makeovers and facials and all the good stuff. That's what you want, just be careful.
    Love and peace be with you,
    Tara D. R***
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-16-2012 at 06:30 PM.

"How I spent my Evening with a Serial Killer." Sounds like a great article to publish! IF.....you survive to write about it!

Do you have any proof that these Women are "legit?" And don't tell us a phone call with a female voice speaking into your ear is proof. Male predators often have female accomplices. You never heard of a prostitute working with her Pimp to "roll" a John? Seems like your ad might just "turn on the light bulb," giving our Felons a chance to explore new opportunities.

Be careful indeed! Check twice, cross check, verify, do background checks, and THEN Check again!

Peace and Love, Joanie

im just writing back to you all, thanks for your advice, i meet these women and they were lovely they gave me a make over done my hair makeup and we just did girly things all day, i had so much fun, definitely a great experience and a lot of knowledge given to about styling