Thread: The Sky is Pink!!!

The Sky is Pink!!!

There are very real, intense moments when I do not know up from down, left from right, or forwards from backwards. Sometimes I question myself and wonder just what the hell I am doing, and why I am doing it.

Sometimes it makes no sense. Other times it makes all the sense in the world.

Am I really this way? Do I really enjoy being femmed out? Is this really who I am? You gotta be kidding me, right? Right??!!

Of course, the answer to these questions, and many such similar questions, is a resounding and undeniable “YES!” I am this way, whatever this way is. This really is who I am, whoever that may be.

The thing is, in my world, the sky is pink.

I love pink.

Pink represents femininity. Pink represents femaleness. Pink is bestowed upon girls at birth as if by some unwritten right or privilege. Pink is beautiful.

Did I mention that I love pink?

As much as I love it, though, I need not wear pink, I need not cloak myself within pink, and I need not bathe within pink to be me. I simply need to know that pink is there, ready and willing to accept my embrace and the love I offer it upon request, and to be there for me when I need it.

Regardless of my desire, in whatever manner it may play out, the color pink shrouds my essence, blankets my soul, and influences mightily my thoughts and emotions.

Pink is awesome. Pink is magical. Pink is as it should be – PINK!!!

And during those times I allow myself, those times that I believe in myself, and those times I accept myself for who and what I am, my sight, perception, and view of the world and myself is colored through the fantastic, satisfying, ethereal pink lenses of life and love.

It can be hard. It can be easy. It can be amazing. It can be tragic. It can be whatever we make it to be. It can be pink.

I did mention that I love pink, right?

What color is the sky in your world?
    Last edited by Anne2345; 07-08-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Anne,
    This is very well said. Similar thoughts run through my mind.

The sky is pink, I've seen it.

Betty

A tribute to pink! I'm in!
    Attached Images Attached Images

,,,before I look up, let me take off my 5" heels...damn the sky is pink

Hi Anne,

I also love pink and feel much the way you do. They call it "the pink fog" but it never cleared for me. Ironically the color pink does not exist. It's a fabrication of our brain. There is no such frequency.

http://gizmodo.com/5850825/theres-no-such-thing-as-pink

Love always,
    Elizabeth
    [SIZE=3]It is always our choice, who we are-Waking Life[/SIZE]

My sky is blue with occasional clouds, the grass is green, sometimes greener in my neighbor's yard, which it really shouldn't be since I live in a townhouse complex, the flowers are all colors of the rainbow, my cat has a white belly with calico sides and a torti colored back, I am tan and happy. I like real colors because for me the world is real, and my fantasies are just that. Anne, me thinks you think way too much! Now where is my pink robe?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    From what I understand in Japanese culture, the color pink has a masculine association. The annual spring blooming of the pink-blossomed cherry trees (the Sakura) is said to represent the young Japanese warriors who fell in battle in the prime of life (the Samurai)! I wonder how that happened?

-reference

My Sky is Blue.

Am I really this way? Do I really enjoy being femmed out? Is this really who I am? You gotta be kidding me, right? Right??!!

I still think about this too, but I have surrendered to Noemi, and do not worry as much as I used to. I try to let both of me exist. There are things, or thing, that I still need my male self for(its work).

Otherwise I was admiring the girls in their pretty shorts and tops all day, and sexy sun tans. Came home and am considering ordering a pair of Kardashian Collection tailored shorts. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_007VA47716301P
    These are exactly what I am looking for. Very girly shorts..mmmm I just ordered a new skirt and two tops from LL Bean..usually my taste, classic stuff....

What I mean is I am finding the spot, spiritually, in which I am not running from or to my female self. She is very real, and when I let her be, I am not depressed. I am seeing that I flourish as Noemi.

I like to wear blue allot, it makes me feel very fem. But pink will do too.

Hey I am all over the place tonight. But am wiped out from back to back double headers.

So I am home watching Doris Day movies, and writing to all my GF's here. Just finished Pillow Talk, 1958, well I turned it off before the end cause it gets too silly.

Now there is a G I R L. I love Doris.

Now this scares me, as if I am some type of fetish sissy boy, which I certainly am not, that I like all these vintage fashions, but I do. Like I am a stereo type CD'er.

The obvious answer is that we tend to overcompensate and ultra femenize, because, well, we are men. I do not like saying that so much anymore, but still true it is, I am a male who...ok confusion..LOL!! Loves to dress as a woman.

OK Goodnight.
    ♥♥♥
    Noemi
    Last edited by Noemi; 07-09-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    polythene pam

I hate to be a damp squid, but under the right atmospheric conditions the sky can appear pink, red, orange, grey, black and even blue.
    Anne I do know where you are coming from though.
    Hugs, Beverley.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The sky here is overcast and raining Anne.

And my favourite colour [That’s how we spell it over here] is blue.

But my world is a rainbow of brilliant colours cascading through clouds of soft gold with little sparkly bits at the edges.

You’re not going to outdo me girl!

Hug from, SUZY

I agree with you Anne! Pink is beautiful! When my world is turning gray I look up and see the pink lining of the sky and my world starts turning pink again! Back to normal the way it was meant to be! I love PINK! Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    From what I understand in Japanese culture, the color pink has a masculine association. The annual spring blooming of the pink-blossomed cherry trees (the Sakura) is said to represent the young Japanese warriors who fell in battle in the prime of life (the Samurai)! I wonder how that happened?
    I suppose one can associate pink (light red) with the blood of the fallen warriors, but after all, social conventions like this are fairly arbitrary for the most part, I would guess. Here's another interesting article regarding the association of pink with girls (or not) in western culture: The Straight Dope: Was pink originally the color for boys and blue for girls?

My Ubuntu (linux) desktop on my 'private' laptop is a PINK theme

I'm using it as girl and girls pink.

Nicer than grey or black....and no pictures of Racing Cars, Beer, Guns or Naked Women (there on my 'other' computer)

Even the shoes I'm wearing are pink.......I'm such a 'girl'!

I also think pink is the ultimate girly color. A color reserved only for females. Nocolor is for males only, but I would love to be able to wear pink. My sky is blue when I'm happy, but my toenails should alway's be pink. That way, I'll be happy when I look up and down. Stay strong Anne, we're here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    As much as I love it, though, I need not wear pink, I need not cloak myself within pink, and I need not bathe within pink to be me. I simply need to know that pink is there, ready and willing to accept my embrace and the love I offer it upon request, and to be there for me when I need it.
    This was my favorite part Anne. Your halfway there, I'll rest my case now. Peace.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Hi Anne yes the world is pink the sheets on my bed say so make everthing pink OK PINK Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Pink is the ultimate girly color. I too LOVE pink! And purple! And blue! and lots of other colors! but pink! yes indeed!

Platinum Member
    our skies are mottled gray today...but that's ok. Its been cloudy and rainy lately, but after last year's drought we are happy. We needed the rain. Regardless of the atmospheric conditions, life is good.

Complex Lolita...
    [SIZE="2"]Anne, it is my distinct honor and privilege to rescue your thread from page FOUR…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345
    Pink represents femininity. Pink represents femaleness. Pink is bestowed upon girls at birth as if by some unwritten right or privilege. Pink is beautiful.
    [SIZE="2"]Have you ever wondered WHY pink represents female-ness or femininity, or anything non-male? Males deal in red blood, but add a little white to it and you get pink! Pink IS beautiful, but if you add white to any color (keep in mind I’m an artist and I mix colors), you get a shade or tint of that color that males wouldn’t be caught dead wearing. It’s more about lightness, I think, and how it contrasts with male darkness – if you’re at odds with the latter, it follows that you will be attracted to this forbidden, unbearable (and unwearable) lightness of being. In other words, LIGHTEN up…[/SIZE]

What color is the sky in your world?
    [SIZE="2"]The sky in my world is blue, unless it’s grey (notice the female spelling). Blue CAN be a very feminine color – case in point: Alice in Wonderland, where Alice traditionally wears a blue dress. Why isn’t it pink? I saw another version of “Alice…” a few years ago, and they had the actress wear a lovely light yellow dress – very feminine and lovely (and inspiring), I must say…
    [/SIZE]

As much as I love it, though, I need not wear pink......
    Yeah.....but wearing it sure is fun!

My sky is many colors, but in my more feminine moments, it's a tapestry of many pastel colors like seafoam green, pink, powder blue, and beige.

Oh....these are the colors Freddy just referred to. Imagine that!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I always was more fond of purple than pink. I do have to say nice pastels are always fun to have around. These days of brooding cynicism have been ruining the color palette quite a bit. We need more sunshine lollipops and tie-dye shirts in fashion!
    Truth does not fear investigation. Society, however, cowers before both.