Thread: Rambling Man

Rambling Man

Thought I'd just post some random thoughts and events as of late.Just the other day for some odd reason I decided to style my hair,I settled for waves in the back with a slight curl at the ends and an ever so slight feather wave from the middle part in the front.I think my new nails and clear coat set off my girlie state of mind.I then set out to the nearby Rite-Aid to purchase some not so masculine items.I don't know why but lately I've been watching the fashion shows on the various shopping channels and surfing all the misses clothing on the major store sites.All the mannerisms are flooding back in and I've had to catch myself from going to far when out and about,the hair draws enough attention as it is,I've also been wearing my clogs alot more,nothing fancy just plain brown but it does take a more feminine gate to operate them properly.I was thinking about going into"center city"and do some fashoin observation of women of my own age group to see which way the trends are going.I hope the large floppy hats with the wide brims are more favorable I love them and not just down the shore,with the larger sunglasses.Even though dressing is to enjoy I believe it shoud be age appropriate.I think I know where I'm headed because this "lovely feeling"hit me before a long time ago and had me out and about even in the light of day.I was thinking about maybe getting a more appropriate vehicle to go with my "femme"self.Well this posting has gone on long enough,I thought maybe some easy reading would be fun for awhile.
    Bye-bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I enjoyed reading your little story! Being a country girl I don't worry much about fashion! I'd rather wear what I enjoy the most! I don't always ''fit in'' but that's just me being me!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: