Thread: Casual Wigs

Casual Wigs

I posted yesterday about some of my forays out and about dressed from andro to femme and I mentioned my routine of wearing a baseball cap or wide brimmed hat when I am doing outside activities but don't want the bother of a sweaty wig (and also having to clean it). A couple of girls commented on the idea so I thought I would share an idea that takes this a little farther. The last time I was in the wig store where I buy all my wigs I noticed something different. They have baseball caps and other hat styles with a wig made inside them. You just put on the hat or cap and comb the hair that is visible outside the cap and go. Most of the hair styles are straight cuts about shoulder length and they look really good. This is a great way to go out dressed casually i.e. jeans, shorts, denim skirt, capris etc. without the hassle of spending a lot of time on your hair. I am seriously thinking of getting one the next time I am there. I think it would suit my casual style of dressing perfectly as it would be easy to throw on in the car and comb out. With your makeup on you can go to serious girl mode in a matter of seconds!! Hope some of you find this helpful. Hugs Riki

Great idea Riki! where could someone find a wig like thisw besides your wig shop? I looked on eBay, but could not find it.
    Charlie

I will try to do some research and let you know. I may call the shop and see who makes them. Hugs Riki

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikidee View Post
    I posted yesterday about some of my forays out and about dressed from andro to femme and I mentioned my routine of wearing a baseball cap or wide brimmed hat when I am doing outside activities but don't want the bother of a sweaty wig (and also having to clean it). A couple of girls commented on the idea so I thought I would share an idea that takes this a little farther. The last time I was in the wig store where I buy all my wigs I noticed something different. They have baseball caps and other hat styles with a wig made inside them. You just put on the hat or cap and comb the hair that is visible outside the cap and go. Most of the hair styles are straight cuts about shoulder length and they look really good. This is a great way to go out dressed casually i.e. jeans, shorts, denim skirt, capris etc. without the hassle of spending a lot of time on your hair. I am seriously thinking of getting one the next time I am there. I think it would suit my casual style of dressing perfectly as it would be easy to throw on in the car and comb out. With your makeup on you can go to serious girl mode in a matter of seconds!! Hope some of you find this helpful. Hugs Riki

Hi RikiJust be careful not to wear it to a ball game when they sing the Natitional Anthem.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I must google that pretty nifty idea.