Thread: Close call

Close call

The other night was home alone as wife was at work, and son had gone to cousins as I had training early next day. So I decided to get dressed and go for a drive and walk around our local green way. It was nice to do so dressed. Just as I was getting back to vehicle I see this car coming down road I'm on, think crap I'm busted now. Well luckily I had just taken the dress off and was getting in when the car pulled up and lighted me up as it was a cop. Someone must have seen me freeway as this path runs kinda close to it, but I didn't think it was that close and must have called it in to have it checked out. Came to side of truck asked what I was doing, and my Id, came back and said you have a good night sir. Good thing I threw in male clothes that I quickly put on over bra and panties.

Good thing you took off the dress. Try to explaqin to a cop why you're wearing a dress would not be easy.

I dont know idaho, but maybe next time try going out in daylight hours. You'll attract less unwanted attention.

lol. You would have had a great time down at the police station enfemme! funny but my first almost got caught by a car happened when I was 16..... 46 years ago..... sigh
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle423 View Post
    Good thing you took off the dress. Try to explaqin to a cop why you're wearing a dress would not be easy.
    I don't know about that. I've been pulled over several times now when dressed and, though it was VERY obvious that I was in full makeup and dressed, none of the police mentioned it or treated me any differently than I would have otherwise expected. Even if I could have convinced myself that I was 'passing', that hope would have been dashed as soon as the officer asked for my driver's license.

In every case, I just got a warning and a 'have a nice evening'. The last time I got stopped, I wasn't even nervous since I knew how much of a non-issue it was going to be.

(No, I'm not a terrible driver, most of the times were because of things like a headlight out, or not QUITE coming to a full stop at a sign... and all the stops were at the time of night on a Friday or Saturday when they were looking for any reason to pull people over so they could check for drunk drivers.)
    Last edited by Cristi; 07-19-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I've been stopped a few times while fully dressed and a few times while partly dressed! Never had a problem! Each time I would reach into my purse to get my license!No big deal!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Rene L -
    I got stopped on evening on a rather quiet road. I was in a skirt, hose, heels, blouse, bra, no makeup or wig. The officer asked for license, insurance card, registration, told me he stopped me because I didn't have a rear license plate. (It wasn't required due to the size and licensing of the pickup I was driving.) He handed everything back to me and said "Be careful." I will admit I was shaking like a leaf!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    lol. You would have had a great time down at the police station enfemme! funny but my first almost got caught by a car happened when I was 16..... 46 years ago..... sigh
    Sorry OP... aside to Karren... this avatar thing is getting serious! I want some of this!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

This is the reason I always bring a 'bale out' bag with me in the car..... you just never know... Glad to hear it turned out for the best...but be wary, most of them cop cars have video and it only takes one FOIA request and you're on you tube....

Renne.....

Another option is to dress a lot more casually--like most girls dress today--jeans, runners, t-shirt--all "feminine attire" and you will hardly raise an eyebrow. However, jeans are a bit too warm for the recent weather, so it is shorts --nice feminine shorts-instead. LOL

I'm not sure I see the big deal. It's not against the law to dress like a woman in Idaho. But if you don't want that kind of attention, don't go walking in dark places at night. Cops will often question a woman out alone at night, in a situation like that.

It would have been harder to explain why you were in bra and panties than a dress if the timing had been different.

Quote Originally Posted by Duana View Post
    I'm not sure I see the big deal. It's not against the law to dress like a woman in Idaho. But if you don't want that kind of attention, don't go walking in dark places at night. Cops will often question a woman out alone at night, in a situation like that.
    Not to mention, you could be setting yourself up to get jumped by a carload of goons or some sketchy crackheads, then you'll be glad if the cops came.

It's been said before, by me and by many others, don't go out dressed as a female where other females would not go. You're going to stick out like a sore thumb.

No female in her right mind will be walking alone in a park at night. Think about it. Want to go out at night and get out of the car? Go to a part of town where there's nightlife and people walking the streets. Go to an open air shopping mall and walk from store to store.

Daytime is safer and you can wear sunglasses to disguise your face if you wish.

BTW: If you're sneaking out while your wife is at work and your children are visiting friends, it's only a matter of time before you get "caught". Wife gets sick at work and comes home early, son brings friends back to his house, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda