well a little background. I have never gone out yet 100%. In a few weeks I will be by myself for a few days wife and kids going out of town. I went to amanda richards in 2009 for first makeover ever and that is where profile pic is from. I answered a craiglist add from a makeup artist, she called me and said she has alot of experience with makeup application and wigs etc and happens to be an hour closer drive than amanda. Then she mentioned she teaches makeup lessons at a school and the day I wanted to get it done she would be teaching. She asked me if i was confortable she would love me to be the model in class to teach 8 cosmotologists proper ways to do makeup for crossdressers. Being peranoid i blocked my ell number whenc i called her back she
said she usually wont answer blocked calls. I tried to call and confirm yesterday and she . didnt answer the call or repond to an email. I looked her up on the net and she is the real deal. Should i unblock my number and call her to confirm? Does this sound like too much being in front of 9 women for a makeover? Is this an opportunity i shouldt pass up? And of course if i were to be busted for some reason it would prob be the straw that breaks the camels back with my wife. Please help