Thread: Female voice training?

Female voice training?

Good afternoon ladies. Hope you are all having a pink and pretty day. I have quite a deep, manly voice. I want to work on having a more fem voice when dressed but im not sure how to go about it. I obviously dont want that voice in my man life so i guess ill need 2 voices. One for guy one for girl. How do i go about training my voice to be more femimine when dressed without it carrying over into my man life? Help!

I learned something here a couple years ago that works very well for me. Sing the music scale ( Do - Ra - Me - Fa -So ). Use that tone ( So ) as your female voice. I have used it many times and it becomes natural as you are speaking to people. You will be surprised how well it works.

Suzi Q