Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: went to wall mart

went to wall mart

went to wallmart to night to cash my check an get some fishing things an bout a toaster oven an other things but went to the women things to an got a bra on sale i look at all of them even shape wear panties ever thing an no one said a word the thing is now seem to care no bad looks or nothing even at chak out but i wood like to know if you go to a store for one thing an come home with more like a bra top dress shoes is that being a women or a crossdresser

Lori, girl don't worry the check nout people don;t care they just want to check you out, and go to the next,i buy lots of women clothes at WalMart, and never hadd a trouble, shop in a town of 16,000, but everyone and it dog drives 75 miles there, don't worry, purchase anything and if any one ask you can say it's for your SO Hugs girl take care!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I have been known to do that many a times! I can't even buy oil without buying makeup! I wont say it's being like a woman but it's sure like being the woman in me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I shop for pantyhose all the time in our local Wall Mart. Sometimes that's all I buy, and not one word has been said to me about it.
    Maybe it helps that I wear a wedding ring? I don't know.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been shopping at Wal-Mart for many years, and I do frequently buy myself feminine things when I really had gone to buy something else. The checkout people just want to get your money, they don't care what you are buying! For that matter, neither do most of the customers in the store!! Shop for your pleasure and don't worry about the other people!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Buy what you want and need I do it all the time.
    I love it when the female cashiers say something like "Oh that is a cute top I would wear that".
    Or the comment "You sure know how to shop for a lady"."

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    My last trip to Wal-mart was just like any other, short shorts and tank top some flip flops. I grabbed a few groceries and I tried on the cutest sundress, it looked better on the rack LOL no biggy

I can go out for groceries and come back with nylon and cotton products I can't eat.
    No one cares if I starve or wear the bras and panties I bought instead.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh thats being a CD. But I think its because when we are new to shopping for femme items, we get the courage for one visit and so we try to get as much as we can in that one visit. I never thought it would happen to me, but occasionally I go into shop (at Walmart / Asda) and come out empty handed....SHOCK HORROR.

And everytime you make a purchase, it gets easier for you to do. Take a deep breath, undo the top button, and go shopping.

Upstairs
    In my experience, the employees at Wal-Mart or any "big box" type store have absolutely no interest in anything you might be looking at or purchasing.

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    I had a box of JMS pantyhose among some items on Sunday night at my nearest Walmart, started to check out and put the items down and struck up a conversation with a couple of ladies. One of them (she was about the age of my mother) talked my ears off and thought I work in retail (which I do). Those pantyhose were a non-issue and never asked about. I was in Bubba mode at the time.
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

I never have a problem at Wal-mart, but I do go to a bigger town down the interstate from my home town (only 6000 and always know someone in the local store). Buy pantyhose, panties, bras, fem clothes, and makeup.

However, when I do go to the Hanes / Bali outlet for pantyhose, I can not help but think the clerk knows they are for me, since I am always buying the largest size.

KT

Quote Originally Posted by ktsimmons View Post
    I never have a problem at Wal-mart, but I do go to a bigger town down the interstate from my home town (only 6000 and always know someone in the local store). Buy pantyhose, panties, bras, fem clothes, and makeup.

However, when I do go to the Hanes / Bali outlet for pantyhose, I can not help but think the clerk knows they are for me, since I am always buying the largest size.

KT
    Thats what I hate about friggen wallymart,,,Alway be seeing somebody ,,What cha doing ,? An of corse they wanna talk,,,An Im right in the middle of fighting some fat aldy for the last pair of 10 dollar capris . Dammit ,,, Dont you know Im shoping here ? I always buy way to much stuff that I dont need ,, An hell Im supposed to be buying food !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    went to wallmart to night to cash my check an get some fishing things an bout a toaster oven an other things but went to the women things to an got a bra on sale i look at all of them even shape wear panties ever thing an no one said a word the thing is now seem to care no bad looks or nothing even at chak out but i wood like to know if you go to a store for one thing an come home with more like a bra top dress shoes is that being a women or a crossdresser
    [SIZE="4"]I pretty much avoid Walmart whenever possible. Don't care for the zoo atmosphere and the denizens on display there.[/SIZE]

Answer would be crossdreser!!! LOL

BobbieB
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

I was in a Kohls in Alabama and bought a pair of panties and the girl asked if they was for me.I told her they could be but it will be our secret and that was all she had to say.

I was shopping at Target a few month back. I Bought
    2 womens long sleeve tees that were on sale and a few
    other items. The only comment was from a lady in line behind
    me "that's a pretty feminine purchase for man" the check-out girl
    never broke stride, kept ringing up my purchase.

thanks to all but i am not new to this ben buying womens things for 50yrs an go out dressed but not for a fue yrs but i am going to start but wen i was 18-20 you go in the womens things they or women look at you funny but know likeyou all said they wont you money no matter what you buy yes you may some ass that will give you a hard time just go on or dont go back a nother store will be glad to get it

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Renea View Post
    I was shopping at Target a few month back. I Bought
    2 womens long sleeve tees that were on sale and a few
    other items. The only comment was from a lady in line behind
    me "that's a pretty feminine purchase for man" the check-out girl
    never broke stride, kept ringing up my purchase.
    I wonder where people get off thinking they can say what they want. Imagine you telling a women the pants she's buying is pretty masculine? Jeepers.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori, What I like is when some smart a$$ cashier says Oh that will look great on you
    and I just say, I sure hope so or I'm going to return it tomorrow.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've never had any problems. For all the cashier knows the item is for my SO.

Walmart, Target, and other stores seem to be adding U-scan lanes every day so you might be able to make a purchase without any human contact.

Christine

I've always had a tendency to walk through the ladies dept. at these type of stores. But I know there's a big chance that I'll run into someone I know, so I try not to hang out there too long. A few weeks ago, I went to walmart with the intent of buying a men's long sleeve t-shirt. I ended up buying one from the girls because it was marked down to $1. There's a difference between walking through the store with bra & panties and a women's t shirt. Less obvious.

I know Wal-Mart cashiers don't really care what the hell you buy, but why do I keep winding up with the one slip or bra whose SKU isn't in the system? I've had ''Lingerie to register 6'' called out so many times I think they might be conspiring against me...

I find Zellers and TheBay to have far better products for the price, though. The former is now one of my few if not my sole supplier of AA bras for underdressing. It's a shame they're getting sold to Target.

Another Walmart shopper here. With the self service lines its easier than ever. I must be getting more courage in my old age. Recently I went into a cosmetic store where I was the only male shopper.