If you ever read my posts my wife caught me a few years ago and was not too happy about it. over the past three years I have progress that I'm totally shaven, wear panties, wear womans sandals (not too fem), wear womans pants, and many types of woman tanks and toenail polish out into the open. I also have been letting my hair grow now since December and only just got my second trim two days ago. My wife wanted me to get it short but I opted for just getting the split ends trimmed off. So I take my son to get his hair cut in the style she wanted me to get and she starts on me a little about be a sissy boy and wearing my hair like a girl. She even has called me wig boy before. I luv my hair and want it longer so I can style it different like a girl has the option to. Anyone else go through this and does your SO ever get it over it or will the hair always a talking point? I think if I ever get through that awkward hair style she will be okay but that awkward style she can't seem to get over.