Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Anyone Feminize You?

Banned Read only

Did Anyone Feminize You?

Hi Ladies,Gurls,

I was curious if you remember who introduced you to dressing? or where you seduced or feminized into it?

From as early as I remember I was often dressed in those semi frilly baby smocks or whatever they're called and when I find old photographs I am shocked to see that they were more often than not pink instead of blue. My mum said that was accepted for babies back then,but I found out she wanted a girl more than anything in the world.

When I went to another school in England where we wore uniforms,my mum bought me these navy shorts that resembled girls hot pants.
    I wore them under my clothes for gym and not realizing that the guys wore white or grey soccer shorts.I was humiliated beyond words once we all got changed in class to go outside.

The guys laughed and jeered all through the lesson and we had to go outside where other students could see us!! At least some of the girls were sympathetic.

A year later my dear mummy put my white underwear in the wash with a red jacket,which of course turned them all pink! Try getting changed in the gym change rooms with pink undies with all the lads about and getting away with that!

Yes I guess mum had her reasons,but then maybe she found the odd pair of nylons that I had stashed from moving boxes.

Hugs Victoria P

I was introduced by a friend, another guy, who had tried it. He left it behind, but I continued on my journey.

my mom always told me i should of been a girl. she always bought me clothes to wear and i wore hers, i used to spend the summers with my grandma and her and mom would always put makeup and girly clothes on me, dad didnt know. grandma use to buy me all kinds of girls clothes and dress me all the time, oh how i miss them,

Would have to blame it on my older sister when I was four years old! Now the lady that I share my body with keeps me that way!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nope, no girls to blame for me, unless you count all the women around me who have fun expressing their creativity in everyday dress.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

i remember doing performing in drag for a skit once as a kid, but if i had to say who influenced me to dress. first i would have to give credit to some strippers i worked with when i was a teen. i became their barbie. it was fun and very kinky. when i stopped working with them i stopped dressing. no big deal. at the time my dressing was purely a sexual/kink thing. when i found a partner i told, made sense to me. if i trust her with my life, knowing my past is no big deal. she suggested i should take it up again. to see if i still enjoyed the dressing with out the sex that came with it before. now it's one of the best stress reliever i have. i was so glad when i found this site, and to be part of this community.

My mother contributed in some small ways to my early interest in dressing, but I think the main motivation for it in the long run was entirely internal. She would put lipstick and nail polish on me and clip earrings on my ears from time to time when I was as young as 2-1/2 or 3 years old. However, I discovered her closets, lingerie, shoes, etc. on my own. She must have known this was going on (as a five year old, I couldn't have been that great about putting everything back in place perfectly), but did not try to interfere.

Once it was established for a few years that I was interested in women's things, Mom did take a little more active role for awhile, allowing me to get my ears pierced at nine and taking me downtown to buy my first pair of grown-up heels when I was twelve. Her interest waned after I showed the first signs of puberty, and we never talked about it again after that.

Basically, I think her role was mostly passive, playing along with and not objecting to what I had already shown signs of interest in. But she never put me in feminine outer clothes or forced me into it in any way.

- Diane

Hi,

And yes my Mom just after i was born just not in the way you mean here i had lovely cream dress's .

Later at a end of year do for our Church all dressed to the nines for our skit, in front of 80 people & my Mom.1958-9 other than that no,

...noeleena...

My parents had problems getting pregnant a second time (my brother is six and a half years younger than I am), and they felt bad having me grow up as an only child. They took in a foster child, a girl, to keep me company and be someone to play with. She was a year or two older than me, but in 1952 four and six year olds were very much more innocent than they are today.

The two of us were left alone in the house for a couple hours (my mother's sisters and her mother lived in the same apartment building we lived in, so it really wasn't a dangerous thing to do). I guess Elaine was very curious about the differences between boys and girls, so she decided we'd play a dressup game. She'd wear my clothes and I'd wear hers. I can remember putting on her panties and her slip...and it felt really good to me.

My mother didn't catch us...and that was the beginning of a lifetime in lingerie
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...reckdress2.jpg

Does this answer the question?

Love always,
    Elizabeth
    [SIZE=3]It is always our choice, who we are-Waking Life[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...reckdress2.jpg

Does this answer the question?

Love always,
    Elizabeth
    A picture is worth a thousand words!!!

Platinum Member
    H Victoria, I guess that it all started when I was two or three days old and my mother
    dressed me in a little white receving dress to bring me home from the Hospial.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I was little, my mom let me put make-up and lipstick on. In my teen years, curiosity and obsession took over.

Not that I remember..... my mother used to remind me that I was supposed to be born a girl... a lot.... but I take all the credit for femininizing myself.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I actually started all by myself until one day that I will never forget. My mom came home early and caught me wearing her lingerie, we had "the talk" and she and I decided that she would help me become her "daughter". She bought me my own lingerie, clothes, make-up and shoes. Mom actually helped me become a girl on the weekends and I stayed feminized until school on Mondays'.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    As kids, my sister once encouraged me to be the mum when we were playing mums & dads. She helped me into her skirt & it was my first ever experience of crossdressing. It was an isolated incident, but it flicked a switch within me without a doubt. Then as teenagers my ex would sometimes play around putting makeup on me, I loved it & loved feeling feminine but she didn't realise how much, as to her it was just playing around.

Sorry, but no in my case. I was on my own in this and never had anyone dress me or anything when I was young.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    I have an older sister that used to dress me up as her playmate when I was about 4 or 5 years old. Now it is wrong for me to do it in her eyes. The only problem is I have been doing it for over 40-years and there are times I can think of nothing else I would rather be doing than dressing as a woman.

Banned Read only
    Mt great Aunti Katy gave me a kick start. I was 9. She was elderly, rich and eccentric, living alone. I stayed with her in the Summer's for two glorious weeks each year. Aunti had a beautiful daughter who died at 18. One day she asked me to help clean and clear out her attic.
    She had kept all her daughters lovely clothes in cedar chifferobes and they were like new. Her daughter died in the 1930's. There was a mix of items from little girl days to teen years. Just for fun I help up this beautiful little girl organza dress and said how do I look. Aunti said lovely my dear, maybe you should wear it to church on Sunday. I was stunned! never even gave that idea a thought. I did love how girls look in pretty party dresses and admired them. So a few sleepless nights pass by and it's Sunday. I awake early to bathe and brush my teeth. As I come out of the bathroom, there on the hanger is the dress I joked about. Aunti came in and placed panties and sox on the bed. She found several pair of Mary Jane shoes to see if any fit. Then she prodded me go on on get dressed. As she watched I stripped down and she helped me into the dress. Then I stepped into the pink silk panties and slid the sox on my feet. I gulped as I look in her long mirror, my God I am pretty! Aunti tied up my bow and fixed the dress. She handed me shoes to try on, MJ's with a little heel. My hair was short so I sill looked like a pretty boy in a pretty dress. In those days girls wore hats and gloves to church and birthdays. In the attic was a beautiful spring hat. It was the crowning glory to my female presentation. A touch of pink lipstick and a little rouge and I was Aunti's niece. Off to church went went, my feet never touched the ground. I was in heaven!

In my first years crossdressing I chose the little girl look, petticoats and full skirts, as in my avatar. As years passed I matured into the woman I am and still dress prettily when I go out. I can't tell you how many wonderful hours and days I have spent in girly clothes, never getting tired of it and always trying new things.

Banned Read only
    Yes Elizabeth that is affirmative lol Hugs Vicki xo

I often had to wear my older sister's tee's and panties as a child because my boy undies were'dirty'. My mother also used me as a dress model for dresses she was making for a girl cousn of mine. She would often have me wear the appropriate undies that would go under the dress. At 3 1/2 I was baptized in a very frilly dress. I don't remember that but I have seen some pictures of me wearing that dress. While visiting on my aunt's farm with many of my other cousins I got my boy clothes soiled very badly. Instead of giving me some of my boy cousin's clothes to wear my aunt had me wear my girl cousin's dress and once again all the necessary things to go under the dress. At my mother's pleading she wanted me to dress up as a colonial girl for Halloween when I was in the fifth grade. I finally acquiesced and did so. None of this gave me the desire to dress. In fact I hardly ever thought about these situations. Because of my wearing the dress for Halloween some girls in my class were teasing me about it and telling me that I really didn't know what it was like wearing a dress because I was wearing pants underneath. When my parents were out I tried the dress sans pants. Big whoop. I told one of the girls and was challenged to wear some other items with it. Did so a few times. Once again - big whoop. Then one day during one of our discussions they challenged me to try modern girl clothes. Once again while I was alone I raided my sister's room and got a complete set of her clothes to try on. I chose panties, nylons, girdle, bra, long slip, sweater and a tight skirt. Once again it was a big whoop but only this time it was a VERY BIG WHOOP! I couldn't believe how I felt. All the stuff that happened to me before that I believe did not affect me ven though I had always felt of myself as a girl. Clothes did nothing for me until I donned a tight skirt for the very first time. That really awoke something in me and from then on I feminized myself.

MY MOTHER DRESSED ME AS A GIRL WHEN I WAS ABOUT 7YRS old. She continued to dress me as a girl till I went high school. I was in a dress on most weekends and school holidays She took me with her shopping in the city and in the suburb where we lived. I had long curly hair and look like a GG in those days. I hated it at first. I began to like it a lot when no one recognized that I was not a boy in a dress.

Banned Read only
    Caroline, wow what a story! You went out 'en femme' practically before any of us in here and that in itself could lead to another thread!

Glad to see you level of enthusiasm is still so high and it's contagious!

Hugs Victoria P xo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was the youngest of 4 boys and my Mom said she was hoping for a girl so who knows.
    I was a junior in HS and my GF's down the street would always dress me up for giggles and did my hair.I had really long hair at the time(1968)
    The girls told mt Mom they wanted me to go to the prom as a girl so she said sounds like a great idea girls I will have a daughter for one night!
    My Mom had a wicked sense of humor and had fun with it and never told my Dad as far as I know because he would have been pissed.
    The prom was fabulous and I had some girls ask if I went to another school because they didn't recognize me.
    The two girls I went with were the only ones that knew.

Nope Victoria, I did it all to myself and had to hide it after getting caught.