Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who's strange...

Am I the only one who's strange...

for doing this?

I went out today underdressed. I didn't tuck mainly because I just can't seem to do it. Now as I can't tuck I have trouble when wearing alot of panties because they're obviously not designed for the male form. But after a long day I always feel uncomfortable in them. They just don't sit right. The only ones I can wear are big full briefs. But I like all sorts of other styles that I have lots of but I could never wear.

So when I got home after a while of relaxing the most obvious thing hit me. Turn my briefs around! Anyway I get out my brand new lace pink brazilian style briefs and put them on the opposite way around. It was great. They're comfortable and because there is now less material on the "back", it's almost like a thong! Now tomorrow I'll be wearing some new briefs and I'll be alot more comfortable in them.

So it got me wondering, do any of you who underdress and either don't tuck or find it difficult, do this too? Or am I just the only one who might seem a little strange?
    Last edited by Kimberlyfaye; 07-24-2012 at 04:59 PM.

I also have the exact same problem, I find that (if your outfit allows it) wearing pantyhose can help prevent the 'falling out' issue. I'll have to try turning them around too. Thanks for the tip!

Gold Member
    I have found that wearing control type panties hold parts in place better, and are a little wider
    through the middle section. I never fall out or get a pinch in the wrong way.
    Just an idea.
    Rader

Girl I think it's a cute idea! I can not for obivous reasons wear pantyhose! Nor do I like control top panties! All of mine are hi-cuts! Thanks for the idea! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    No Mikaylafaye, I don't think you're strange for doing that. Though, I've never done that, and I don't think I ever will. I have had some panties in the past that I felt didn't fit me the way that I thought they should. So I would just chunk them until I found the right ones and style and colors 'till I was satisfied. I've never known a GG that would wear her panties backwards, but to each thier own and for whatever reason. They belong to you and you can wear them any way you please.

Yes, I have had some that just squeezed everything up just a little too tightly for comfort or that the "monster" would escape and push it's weary head out the top or find it's way out through the sides and continue to crawl somewhere looking for some air, usually that was when I saw the monsters' head looking out of the hole in the knee of my jeans. I've seen panties hanging on the rack and thought , oh these look so lovely, then I buy them and rush home, put them on, and get so disappointed and throw them right in the trash.

Now that we're talking of being strange, and wearing underwear inside out or backwards. I have seen this all of my life though I do not do it, and I really do not care one way or the other. But I have seen that most men do wear their men breifs inside out, where the tag is on the outside. I feel that is kind of strange, maybe even stranger that I have noticed it. It's just little things like that, that are never talked about except on a site like this. Do men put their fruit of the looms on in the dark?
    Or is it that men will take them off the night before and they then go inside out, and the next day, if they decide to wear them again the next day, just throw thier legs through them and head off to work? So is it that if you see the tag on the outside, is that a second day wear?

Very Strange, Penny Lane.
    Love & Respect...............Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-25-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Very good idea - I've tried it too, but wasn't as successful as you describe. Must be the styles I have.

My solution was entirely different. I can't afford gaffes, I can't tuck well, and a friend suggested I wear multiple pairs of panties. I tried that too, but it just wasn't good enough. Then I got the idea - what about bikini bottoms?!

I had a pair here that I seldom wore and found they worked fairly well, but were honestly a bit too big and roomy, which is why I didn't wear them much. So, I decided I'd try some others, but I found bikini prices were unbelievable. But then I had a chance to go to a favorite haunt of mine up in Los Angeles that sells used movie costuming. I caught them at just the right time, when they were slashing prices on bikinis! I got some bottoms as cheap as 25 cents, with the highest priced one being $5. I ended up leaving with 6 pair for $10. And they all fit really, really well and had plenty of room for my package, plus they act much like a gaffe.

Problem solved!

Ann

My husband wear bikini bottoms because of the same issue.

He doesn't turn his panties around or wear two at once.
    Define "normal"

I to have the same problem with certain style panties. I will try the backwards thing today. Although I don't think it will work with a thong.

I don’t have a problem with my panties. But then I don’t have a big…………

I didn't think it would be a tip for others when I posted it

I've only tried it with my brazilian style briefs. I'm wearing them today so I'll report back on the comfort issue later. It definately wont work with a thong so mine still don't get worn. If some of you try it post your experience here

The issue is when I'm in guy mode so I don't need to hide the bulge. When en femme I wear two pairs of full briefs with pads in the butt to give me that curvy shape. I push all my bits further back and pull the briefs up so they stay in place. I just wish I could tuck instead
    Last edited by Kimberlyfaye; 07-25-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I've done that on a number of occasions. Love the "thong" feeling in the back and there's plenty of room for the boys.
    Feels great too, doesn't it?

Never thought about that. I just purge whatever doesn't fit. I've never tucked either.

Personally I don't have any problem tucking but I wear male Hanes cotton low riser briefs all the time.... even enfemme.... they come in nice colors and just feel good.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have no problem tucking all the time and always do...as Suzy1 said...there's not that much to worry about.
    If I turned my panties around they would have far too much material in the front and that would bother me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, it IS strange, Mikayla! That any guy can wear girls panties the rite way and NOT have fallout!?
    I have been professing the wonders of wearing my panties backwards AND tucking since I arrived here. Both of which I have been doing consistently for well over 10 years! I don't like using bikini bottoms as underwear because their heavy seams show thru tite clothes.

What I do is always wear 2 tite panties. One is thin cotton for comfort and absorbency. The second is lycra/nylon, etc. for holding power! No fallout! No showing thru my swimsuits, etc! And, I can comfortably tuck for hours!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

lane bryant has a pantie it eather lycra/nylon anyway they are comfortable hold every thing in place
    and they have good strech to keep from (pinching) you know what i mean!!!
    they have different styles and colors.

i had all those problems before just took me awile to find something that worked.

You might consider buying extra wide crotch panties?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...4W_L4fz_ArDkgQ
    Reine

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]There is just about always a cotton panel in women's panties. We don't have any need for this panel. What I used to do was to simply cut the panel out and then sew what's left back together. In essence I shortened and widened the crotch area of the panties or thongs. I used to do this by hand sewing. It worked well.

Now I prefer a more substantial foundation garment. Often a boyshort style that keeps all things in that area in order.
    [/SIZE]

First of all please do not think bad of me.... To solve this problem I went to the extreme of wearing MEM's bikini or thong underwear. I can't find lacy ones but found them in a number of pleasant colors. They have a enough material in the front to capture what needs to yet, gives me the feel of panties.

If you were to lay Mens and Womens bikini underwear down beside each other the only difference is a wider front area for men.
    I do have my lacy panties for those special occasions though.

Quote Originally Posted by katie_barns View Post
    First of all please do not think bad of me.... To solve this problem I went to the extreme of wearing MEM's bikini or thong underwear. I can't find lacy ones but found them in a number of pleasant colors. They have a enough material in the front to capture what needs to yet, gives me the feel of panties.
    Why would I think bad of you? Oh and thank you for the idea Katie. I can buy mens thongs and buy some lace material to add that feminine touch. All I need to do is sew some one, homemade panties! Now maybe I am strange lols.

Quote Originally Posted by mikaylafaye View Post
    Why would I think bad of you? Oh and thank you for the idea Katie. I can buy mens thongs and buy some lace material to add that feminine touch. All I need to do is sew some one, homemade panties! Now maybe I am strange lols.
    I'm not going to lie, I have a very cute length of lacy elastic for just that very purpose! I bought it after I watched a video on Youtube through a channel called, 'Whitney Sews' on how to make your own underwear out of an old t-shirt. I'm just waiting for one of my old comfy favourite pairs to fall apart enough for me to WANT to cut them up as the pattern for a sewing project!

Also, on the topic of men's underwear: I recall years ago seeing the first attractive male underwear I had ever seen, at a male lifestyle store. I had gone in it with my boyfriend-at-the-time and his work friends. There IS awesome male underwear out there, you just have to look at it! I can't wait for the day when department store purchasers realize that wearing cute male underwear appeals to more than just the gay community.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mikayla, It's amazing how the Crossdressers mind works when there's a problem.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I buy panties made with mico fiber they feel like nylon but strech quite a bit and are not too confining. look for a wide crotch that has some sterch, Warner makes a couple of styles i love and ND has the best styles that are comfertable. ND's croch is a little marginal but things stay in place.

The timing on this is kind of funny but earlier today I found the perfect panties (for me anyway).
    http://www.smartandsexy.com/panties/...lack-lace.html
    It was a two pack with the bra and panties together I got mine at walmart in a cute camo pattern and tomorrow I'm going back for more!
    Last edited by Kritsin; 07-25-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritsin View Post
    The timing on this is kind of funny but earlier today I found the perfect panties (for me anyway).
    http://www.smartandsexy.com/panties/...lack-lace.html
    It was a two pack with the bra and panties together I got mine at walmart in a cute camo pattern and tomorrow I'm going back for more!
    Thanks! Kritsin have to check those out.