Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You won't believe what I did at work this time

You won't believe what I did at work this time

OMG!!!!!!!! I still can't get over doing this I was at work alone and dressed heels dress wig bra and forms. Ok my boss calls says he wants me back at our other plant asap to load up and make a few deliveries ok not a problem the problem was he wanted me to bring a couple skids of freight back with me. So without hesitation I bolt right out the front door and jump in the company pick up and drive it around back it's when i've pulled up out back that I realize i'm dressed as a woman and went out the front door where anyone could've seen me I was in a state of shock and most likely explains what I did next. When I was undressing to go to the other plant I did another silly thing I forget to take off my bra and forms so here I am driving to the other plant when it hits me about the bra and forms. I'm like now what am I gonna do I can't go to the other plant like this so the only course of action was to pull up in front of my house ( which is on the way to the other plant ) get out of the truck and walk to the front door with my boobs sticking out like a sore thumb and go in and remove them. I didn't even try to hide them I walked the 15 feet with them out in the open. I figured what the hell I already was possibly seen in full dress whats a little boob action walking to the front door. I didn't see anyone out and about around my house so maybe I got away with it or maybe someone saw me from inside thier home oh well so what if they did. I'm gettin tired of hiding who I really am anyway so it felt so damn good to walk in daylight dressed. Intoxicating actually I'd like to do it again.

ttfn
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-24-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

See thats the way we like it ,,, Now we got cha HOOKED ,,, What next ??
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Go get that load on trucker gotta get across the scales before they open.

What a rush?!!!!!! You were definatily on the Jazz!(Adrinialine)

Bredalee that is quite an interesting story! Not to surprising though! If memory serves me right you have been taking more and more chances at work! Not only that it proves that crossdressers are really the bravest people! Best to you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Brenda, watch out girl, the pink fog is rolling in!!!! glad you everything work out.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

GREAT Its the first step out of the door and The first step out of the car door thats the hardest> Then your out on your own and have to act like a lady There a lot of first steps in the real world. After a few times your hooked and get more confident. Eventually you dont care who sees you. After all you have become an other person

Banned Read only
    I'm new here and maybe I don't know the full backstory, but just an observation. If you keep on doing things like that, you're going to get caught at work eventually. So I hope you are OK with that, and you wouldn't lose your job. If not, I would try to find another outlet.

Your title says it all. No, I don't believe you did this. Sounds like a dream, or would that be a nightmare? I can't even fathom not remembering that I was dressed, let alone not figure it out before I drove even a mile, let alone back behind my work place. And the bra and pads could have been taken off in the truck before reaching your home if you cared at all about neighbors seeing anything. Only someone wanting to be caught would do this. Or maybe someone that goes out in daylight dressed all the time. Sorry, I don't believe it.

I've forgotten my keys, my phone, my notes but I have never forgotten how to dress for the occassion... Yes, I've done the get dressed up and go to work but only on the weekend nights when no one was around and yes I do know where the cameras are.... but I have never forgotten to .... what was the question again.... LOL...

Great story girl, thanks for sharing....

Renne....

I got caught, all dolled up, at work one night working late, I hid under a desk when he called my name to see if it was me in the office. I hid under the desk, he called the cops. When they arrived in no time, I was hands in the air begging for mercy. He told them he knew me and it was ok for me to be there. The cops told me to tell somebody if I was going to work late. My friend kept my secret so I hope.........

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Your title says it all. No, I don't believe you did this. Sounds like a dream, or would that be a nightmare? I can't even fathom not remembering that I was dressed, let alone not figure it out before I drove even a mile, let alone back behind my work place. And the bra and pads could have been taken off in the truck before reaching your home if you cared at all about neighbors seeing anything. Only someone wanting to be caught would do this. Or maybe someone that goes out in daylight dressed all the time. Sorry, I don't believe it.
    Believe what you want I know it happened and that's all I have to say to you. Ok one more thing in all my years on this forum this is truly the first time anyone has called me liar without actually saying the word liar. Sometimes our oppinions about others can be hurtful and i'm human when I get cut I bleed and what you've said has cut me very badly. I hope you're happy with yourself for hurting me. I don't expect an apology nor would I accept one just think before you post a reply the next time words do hurt sometimes more than being punched in the stomache.
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-25-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Karen_K View Post
    I'm new here and maybe I don't know the full backstory, but just an observation. If you keep on doing things like that, you're going to get caught at work eventually. So I hope you are OK with that, and you wouldn't lose your job. If not, I would try to find another outlet.
    Karen if you want the back story read my other posts about dressing at work. I covered all of your concerns in one of them I can't remember which one.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Been off here a while,but I see there's STILL the "huffy" Posters,decrying other folks posts as Lies.It may be an extreme story,a bit like those agony aunt letters where they state "before I knew it,we were in bed together" but I've no reason to believe it's lies,we don't walk in each others shoes,let's try not to judge others life tales as lies

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member

or the least in control

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Bredalee that is quite an interesting story! Not to surprising though! If memory serves me right you have been taking more and more chances at work! Not only that it proves that crossdressers are really the bravest people! Best to you! Hugs!
    I'm not certain that that's it. Looks like the PINK FOG has rolled in. I'm not certain if Bredalee is TS or moving in that direction but getting caught as a CDer might be cause for looking for a new job.
    JUST a crossdresser

Now just because it never happened to you doesn't mean it didn't happen. Bredalee, your exploits at work make some of us wish we could do the same thing. And personally I don't like the term "caught". It seems to imply that we are doing something illegal. Is there something wrong with wanting to look pretty or express ourselves? Nope.
    And as far as forgetting goes, that simply means that you have done it for so long you are now totally comfortable with being dressed. Enjoy it. And on what grounds could you be fired: for wearing a shirt and jeans? Fem of course. If that is the case everyone would be running around in their undies. Unless some dress commando.(rofl)
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

GG
    Like Brandy said, you could have removed the bra/forms in the truck. You did not have to wear them to the house, you made a conscious decision to do that. You are making choices that increase the risk of discovery, but is that really how you want to come out to everyone?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Go get that load on trucker gotta get across the scales before they open.
    Yes; the bra and forms would have put the truck over the limit.
    I can see the ticket now: Overload by 2 boobs and a holder..... LOL
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Believe what you want I know it happened and that's all I have to say to you. Ok one more thing in all my years on this forum this is truly the first time anyone has called me liar without actually saying the word liar. Sometimes our oppinions about others can be hurtful and i'm human when I get cut I bleed and what you've said has cut me very badly. I hope you're happy with yourself for hurting me. I don't expect an apology nor would I accept one just think before you post a reply the next time words do hurt sometimes more than being punched in the stomache.

BRANDYJ isn't being hurtful to you or calling you a liar.

She is a very considerate, thoughtful person and is only trying to help you...with your best interest in her heart.

Don't take such foolish risks if you don't want to be discovered and then come here expecting tea and sympathy for doing so.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

I had a delivery job years ago in which I used my own van and kept my "drag bag" behind the seats. Sometimes when I was out between deliveries and had downtime I would dress, sometimes I would be underdressed while making deliveries to other warehouses and sometimes it seemed like some of the creeps I dealt with knew something was amiss. Like they could see into my soul or something. I realized that I was just being paranoid but I'd rather be paranoid than be exposed, especially with the backwards-thinking neanderthals that I worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post

She is a very considerate, thoughtful person and is only trying to help you...with your best interest in her heart.

Don't take such foolish risks if you don't want to be discovered and then come here expecting tea and sympathy for doing so.
    Thank you Momarie. Liar is such a strong word. Many times we read stories here that are nothing more then outright fantasy to attract attention. Other times some of the event may be embellished to can acceptance. Sorry, I see this to be the case. I might run out in an emergency forgetting I am enfem...maybe. But if the drive t my destination is more then 5 minutes, I'd realize I am enfem and would turn around and take 5-10 minutes to change. Especially if it might cost me my job. Wearing the bra from the truck to front door of home was a conscious choice that most of us would not risk. I'd have to be drunk or on drugs to not be conscious of what I am wearing for more then 5 minutes. So with no question, I am very skeptical of this event being exactly the way it happened. I have no reason to apoligize to anyone for pointing out some obvious flaws in the account of what actually happened. it's not the first time nor the last that we will read some very questionable stories here. If my words hurt the op, then perhaps he should think before he posts such an unbelievable story. If I ever posted a story that some may question if it's fantasy, embellished, or a lie, then I would have simply pulled my big girl panties up and NOT be so dramatic about the hurt and pain they caused. Wow, if that's painful, wait till you get caught dressed and humiliated because of it.

Most of us are a lot more careful and very conscious of what we are wearing. What next, a story about someone forgetting they are dressed and walk into work completely dressed enfem? Yeah, I guess I could have just ignored this post and kept my opinions, and thoughts to myself. No, I don't like hurting people at all. But at the same time, I don't like to be told unbelievable stories to make me look gullible either. I bleed when cut to. But I don't cry about it. Heck, I might even laugh about how stupid of me to do something that caused the cut to begin with. Then I'd laugh at those that don't believe me.
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 07-30-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Back to the OP.... This sounds like a wake-up call... time to make a choice... go for it OR realise where your faultlines are and make sure you cover them. I am in a similar position... not at work but generally. Sometimes you just want to say, to hell with it this is me?

Sadly, the world is not so accepting... yet...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post

Momarie that's yuour oppinion of this person and you're entitled to your oppinions of others. Here's my oppinion of this person based on what i've read to this point. She's not a very nice person and I would NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! call her a friend or anything else to that affect again this is my oppinion which i'm entitled to as well as every other person in the free world even the person of which I speak is entitled to their oppinion we all may not like it but they've got the right to say what they want no matter who it hurts or how badly it hurts them. enough said
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Now as for where i'm at in my dressing. Yes i'm at the point where i'm thinking to hell with it this is who I am so deal with it. I've got to deal with all a**holes and d**kheads in the world so they can deal with bredalee the crossdresser. I'd like to think that since transgenderism and transsexualism topics are showing up on more and more talk shows and information about what we go through on a daily basis is getting out there that just maybe more people might just come around and accept CD's more in everyday life. I know there will always be those who hate us and wish us harm or that we would just go away forme i'll never go away i'm who I am and proud of it.

Here recently i've been going out in my yard fully dressed and could care less who see's me. I say if you don't like the way i'm dressed then look the other way.

ttfn
    Last edited by bredalee25; 07-29-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

You didn't have to go in your house wearing your boobs, you could have taken them out and put them in your lunchbox. Or a bag.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda