Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You won't believe what I did at work this time

Rather than demonize BRANDYJ for her comments and be melodramatic with the capital letters and punctuation, it might be worth noting that this thread has at the moment close to 1,500 views, and only 24 responses. So just because she was the first to say it doesn't mean she was the first to think it. I agree with others that it sounds like you at least subconsciously wanted to be caught, and we definitely have a hard time believing that you forgot you were dressed for so long. Even those of us who dress publicly on a regular basis have a hard time forgetting what clothes we have on.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Momarie that's yuour oppinion of this person and you're entitled to your oppinions of others. Here's my oppinion of this person based on what i've read to this point. She's not a very nice person and I would NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! call her a friend or anything else to that affect again this is my oppinion which i'm entitled to as well as every other person in the free world even the person of which I speak is entitled to their oppinion we all may not like it but they've got the right to say what they want no matter who it hurts or how badly it hurts them. enough said
    I know for a fact that Brandy is a nice person and would never intentionally hurt someone. Im in her corner on this one.

You know what I think i'm going to stop posting on here for a while it seems that some can speak their mind while others get bombarded with negitive comments for speaking theirs. No wonder we transgendered people have so many problems even the very forums we count on for support are filled with doubters.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    You know what I think i'm going to stop posting on here for a while it seems that some can speak their mind while others get bombarded with negitive comments for speaking theirs. No wonder we transgendered people have so many problems even the very forums we count on for support are filled with doubters.
    If you post on a web forum, you are bound to get at least some responses that you will not like. You are putting your post out for a wide variety of people to read and comment on. People from all walks of life, people with all levels of education and understanding, and around here, people with all levels and perspectives of crossdressing and sexuality.

If you feel like you need to stop posting, fine. You won't hurt anyone's feelings. A better plan is to post when you want to ask a question or share an experience, but put on your "big girl" panties first.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just a thought...If I was so sensitive and felt I had to be so dramatic in my responses about one or two people that didn't believe my account of an event that I wrote about, I don't think I'd risk letting the neighbors and the world to see me out dressed. I'd say I was not emotionally ready to accept the looks, the laughs, the jeers, the humiliation of those people that might view a crossdresser out in public as being weird, strange, sick, laughable or offensive to them. It's one thing to not care what people say, but quite another to deal with it. If my words of disbelief about this story hurt the O worse then a punch in the stomach or otherwise hurt in the over the top dramatic way the OP is acting, then I say I'd have second thoughts about presenting my CDing out in public. I'd guess it will hurt more face to face then words read on a computer screen. And with OP saying he doesn't care what people say...well the OP's reaction to my doubts proves that that attitude will not work out in public and raises the potential of maybe getting hurt...I mean really hurt... as in physically if the OP reacts to someone's laughter or snide remarks and he reacts poorly since he can't take it.
    I'm only sorry the OP could not just laugh off any doubters and accept the fact that we are not going to believe everything we read. And some of us will as politely as we can, say so.
    In fact to react with such dramatics only serves to make others question what was written.