Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tg-- lite

Stacy Im TG ultra lite. Less than one hundred cross dressings/ aka calories per year. Your bestest friend up north xoxox Kara
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Stacy darling, I love your thought process. I think we may be looking for the Higgs-Boson here...lol

Consider this for your label of lite. True GG do not dress up to the nines all the time. They take your "lite" approach the vast majority of the time. I would never call any one of them GG-Lite. Not quite sure the analogy works, but we are not TG Lite, I like to think we are TG advanced.

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I'm sure I don't fit this category. And according to all my fb friends, I've just about abandoned my male self. If the category is meant as dressing lightly then I don't understand it. Are you implying a CD is only to dress to the hilt with all the makeup, hair and jewelry? I dress to blend in as normal as possible. I can get dressed if need be but 80% of the time (since it's been so blasted hot) I wear a cami or colored tee with shorts to the grocery store or Home Depot. I might have a touch of mascara and a little lippy but that's about it and am constantly called Ma'am now and referred to as her and she. I wouldn't consider myself full time yet but I'm close.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yea why not count me in as TG-Lite (Enhanced CD/ subsection)!! For some of those TG folk who really should, but just can't seem to let go of their male sides, persona's or parts.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Call me a TG LITE if ya want I'm out on the fringe of something somewhere.

I can totally relate to this concept. I repressed my feminine feelings for many years. I served in the military and volunteered for all sorts of high risk assignments prove my "manliness". My therapist has since informed me that this was "over compensation". When I was in my early forties I found myself retired from the military, divorced and living alone except for my very cool dog. My feminine feelings began to emerge and Melissa began to come out of the shadows. I found this wonderful site and a few others and learned that I wasn't alone in my feelings. I began to purchase ladies clothing, lingerie, shoes, wigs, jewelry, etc. I learned to wear make up and began to learn the art of illusion that make up provides us. I relaxed and let my natural feminine mannerisms come out and discovered that walking like a woman was very natural to me. I made some local friends on line and ultimately met with some ladies via a few Yahoo groups at their homes and hotels. Eventually I began to go out and see what the world thought of me. For the most part it was apparent that no one really cared that I wasn't born a woman.

I also realized early on that I wasn't really a crossdresser nor was a transsexual. It was something of a dilemma but I embraced it and even began dating men, something I would never have considered during my "pre-Melissa" life. I considered transitioning fulltime and even vacationed full time a few times en femme. I went back and forth until finally I decided to repress my feelings. I began dating a woman and eventually "purged" my feminine wardrobe. I've regretted that day ever since and have been in a state of turmoil when it comes to my gender. It's been a year and I know that I have to come to terms with my true feelings. An old flame that I dated as Melissa looked me up and helped validate my feelings as a woman. I know that I have to do what is right for me. I have learned to detest labels. I don't think that most of us can be compartmentalized into labels like "crossdresser" or "transsexual". I think that we all possess unique feminine traits that defy awkward labels. I know that applies to me!
    Last edited by Melissa Pink; 07-25-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Melissa Pink

so "TV" has been completely phased out now?

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I thought the latest new label was "middlepathers"? It's acronym is much shorter (MP) vs. "TG-L" or "TG-lite".

So if people do start adopting TG-L, will there be a TG-M (medium), and a TG-H (heavy)?
    Or a TG-L-T (temporary) or a TG-L_W ( weekends), or a TG-L-S ( summertime) or a ..................

Quote Originally Posted by dragdoll View Post
    so "TV" has been completely phased out now?
    I wish. Last time I checked, there were hundreds and hundreds of channels.

Why not! I used to think of my self as a TV, then I thought I was a CD, then I figured I was a TG, so why not TG-L, after all no matter what I call myself, I found it doesn't change who I am.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Us TG- Lites are just the regular ol chix who like to take the path of less resistance ,,, OK,,,,OK,,,,W ere the LAZY ones ,, Alrite I said it,,,, Happy now ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

So how do you know when you have "advanced" from a CD to TG Lite? I am so confused.
    Could we just start all over again and use karate belts?
    So like a 1st degree would use just lipstick
    Second degree would do their eyebrows and so on.
    Besides, It's a really easy way to tell who can kick my butt quickly or if they need to pack a lunch.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Stacy, all your posts are great but this one is brilliant! Great injection of humour into the 'category' debate...! Count me in! TG-lite... or maybe Lite-ish as I am from the UK and by definition non-committal! Sometimes, though, I like to go heavy, just for the thrill, then I back off for a while! Though I have had my benders and been on the heavy too long! Then there is the recovery phase... wonderful thought process!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings