Thread: what's the deal ?

what's the deal ?

Wife is gone. Kids are gone. All dressed up from heels to my favorive perfume . Finally got the guts to post a pic for all you girls to see. I looked in the mirror and was very pleased. I did well. Then I took a pic. Took 20 pics. What the hell ? Does conair put magic lights in their products? What happened? The person in the mirror and the person in the pic only resemble each other. I want those lights in my camera too!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jackie , Cameras don't change your looks it is what it is.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm the same way. In the mirror I see a lovely woman, in the camera I see a guy in a dress. I've found it easier if I blur out my face in the photos, then I better like what I see.

Really though, who does like the way they look in photographs (or when thier voice is recorded). :-)

Every once in a while I get a picture I love, then I take anoter 100 or so pictures, before it happens again. It's hard to convince the camera to give me what I want in a picture, why can't it make me look young and pretty, the darn thing is just to honest. But I don't mind letting you see the real me, that's the one I have to live with, so you might as well have to look at her too.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    When I look in the mirror I see what my mind wants to see. That's in guy mode too. I see a lovely woman, tastefully dressed, IF I stand back from the mirror. When I get close I see a woman who has aged. Years ago I did take pictures of myself and I did look rather nice. Now? Not so much. It's just vanity. No more pictures. A woman's prerogative!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I have the same defect in my camera. There must be a special filter I could use to get the photos closer to what I see in the mirror. But I look in the photography catalogs and there isn't anything listed under "Pink Fog" filter.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    my camera has the same problem. The picture the camera takes doesn't look anything like the pretty thing I see in the mirror. I say the camera does lie! I'm much prettier in my mind's eye...

I have the same problem...and realized that flashes are never friendly to me. Pretty sure the only magic mirrors I come across are the ones in dressing rooms to get me to buy everything I try on
    The meaning of life is to win the human race, or maybe, it's just finding the perfect shoes.

I keep trying the camera thingy.. I imagine one thing, and it says another!! BUT, after the SO helps with makeup, etc... and I wear something a little longer and casual (instead of the Hot Topic/Tripp stuff I LOVE), I can almost 'look' like I want.. The older I get, the harder it gets tho.. I love to keep trying!

I just LOVE the way it feels to dress.. stockings, heels.. silk panties and bra.. short skirts and frilly tops.. Now where is that darn camera??
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!