Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things you hate to do as a crossdresser...

Things you hate to do as a crossdresser...

There are few things that I dislike worse than having to remove my nail polish everyday before I go on my 5 mile walk...I do keep my toes polished 24/7 and have for years...

SHAVING !! An being to tall an FAT,,, Just being to big in general ,,, An stupid people that think cuz you dress your crazy or somethings wrong with ya ,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I really hate doing everyday type of things such as household chores, grocery shopping, and walking the dog. So I eliminate these type of activities out from my crossdressing time.
    I don't really like to wear jewellery, especially earrings.
    I don't mind putting nail polish on, but wouldn't go out of my way to do so.
    And Especially hate to
    go to TS friends' house parties when the majority of the chatter is about the state of progression of each others transition.

I'll second the shaving part. Everyday whole body shave. It's expensive too. I just don't understand why there isn't a product that would stop the hair growing that isn't something I have to have a second morgage to do.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm not very fond of the fact that, partly at my wife's request and partly because of my own fears, I have to hide it from a number of people I care about. All the other stuff is part of the process of either getting ready or saying goodbye for a little while and while it's sad to say goodbye, I know I'll have another hello before too long.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I hate the fact that I have to put so much makeup on to look good.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Lite? there are those out there who consider us "lite in the loafers"........................Debra

agreed with the other girls shaving sucks................

Removing my nail polish may be the thing about being a CD and having to return to "drab" that I dislike the most. As much as possible, I plan my days so that I can leave my polish on as long as possible.
    Hugs, Carole

Having to remove nail polish or makeup

There's nothing worse than having a whole day or maybe just a few hours of Melanie time and then having to revert back to drab-moi to return to everyday me..especially if it's to go to work the following day...yuk!!

What a downer!!

Having to carry my keys(car/house) everywhere..............if you forget........I wouldn't even want to think what would happen!
    [SIGPIC]

I have to agree with Melanie at the end of the day changing back to my drab dull self is not as much fun as being Angie. Double Yuk.

Platinum Member
    hmmm, I hate losing things in my purse. How can anything disappear in such a small, finite amount of space?

Other than that, removing my glue on nails in particular, as part of shape shifting back to male mode.

Not being able to type.... when wear long nails... I become a technological deaf mute..... can't type on the pc... can't use my Blackberry or new Droid....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I hate removing polish from toenails.

I get regular pedis and have it removed and new polish put on at the salon.

A couple of women friends also do it for me.

What do I hate? Hate is a strong term. Instead I will say....I detest having to change into something "acceptable" to the masses. I detest how I have to remove my nail polish after clubbing because a flight instructor (male) with nail polish is somehow less credible than one without. I detest how my clothing choices somehow are connected with my mental accuity. THAT is what I detest the most.

Clothing styles chosen by others should not denote ability.

Period, end.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    hmmm, I hate losing things in my purse. How can anything disappear in such a small, finite amount of space?
    Kim my wife's purse has to weigh 25lbs. No kidding.. she keeps so much spare change in it. She complains about it's weight.lol. I keep telling her to take the change out but no luck so far.

I hate taking makeup off. Well I hate not looking like a girl period..

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]After a night out and about, I come home and have to get ready for bed. I disrobe little by little in sort of a ceremony, first my skirt, then my top, etc.. The worst part is stepping out of my heels and slowly allowing my feet to adjust to the flatness of the floor. At that point, I'm done dressing, the fun is over for today. It's scrub my face, wash my stockings, brush my teeth and off to bed. Tomorrow is another day. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Girl View Post
    Ditto Girl. If I was to leave the house without makeup. I would be clocked constantly. [Not that I don't already ]

Having to shave my face and cover the beard shadow with makeup is what I hate most of all. I am really considering permanent removal of my beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Girl View Post
    That's one of the things I like the most about transforming. Aren't we a strange group?

Shaving is a major pain. What I hate most of all is having to go back into "boy mode".
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

Running in heels from the Popparatzi ,,, They alwayz chase ya ,,, Dam we all know how the Super Starz feel now !! Geez ,,,Give a Girl a chance ,,, There Mules !!! LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I have to agree that removing nail polish is the thing I hate the most. It's not the difficulty, but the fact that I like to give myself good manicures and any GG with my nails would be thinking "Great, my hands will look pretty for another day!"

Instead, I have to dip the perfect polish off and, if I'm lucky to have time, replace it with clear.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

make up removal for me,

takes less time than putting it on, but is about a million times less fun