Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masculine......feminine

Masculine......feminine

The change from masculine to feminine is quite sudden for me and is illustrated by this story:

on a hot day when returning home from work, I usually get out of my formal work clothes as soon as possible and put on just some shorts or occasionally a little skirt as it's cool. I still feel male and, should my wife be there, am able to perform as a man.

With the same skirt on, if I then add hose, heels, make up etc, I soon become very feminine in my feelings and all male desires vanish, and I am helpless in the bedroom.

Do other members experience the same sudden transition?

Aspiring Member
    Hi Lucy,
    Actually, being TG I feel feminine all the time. I have to pretend to be a boy at work but I take my pants off as soon as I come home. After putting on a bra and short shorts I slip on some wedge sandals and begin to relax. Works for me. Leanne

Hi Lucy, I can identify with what you say. I too get out of my "work clothes" ASAP and when I am even partially "dressed" (lets say bra and panties) I feel totally feminine and want to stay that way. My female self comes to the forefront when I am totally dressed.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

My masculine side is ugly and mean! since ''she'' blocked ''him'' out a couple of years ago ''she'' stays happy and joyful! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nope... nothing changes when I change my clothes except my looks.... I'm always a bit femuline or mascinine...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Not at all. I don't know what might be going on there. I'll be interested to see what others suggest.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not the, "Throw on a few fem things to relax", kind of dresser.

When I see Sherry all done up in my mirror, I usually feel just the OPPOSITE! Rowr!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Male trousers come off straight away after work, my wife prefers me in skinny jeans and a figure hugging top.
    Female all the time tho!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

See, this is why I want to try dressing fully. I don't think, I'll have the same response, but it would be nice to know, even if the idea is a little disturbing.

Karren how do you pronounce "mascinine"?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by Feminin Allisa View Post
    Karren how do you pronounce "mascinine"?
    It's that special level of asininity that only males can achieve...

Been there, done that, had the testosterone hangovers to prove it...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs
    on a hot day when returning home from work, I usually get out of my formal work clothes as soon as possible and put on just some shorts or occasionally a little skirt as it's cool. I still feel male and, should my wife be there, am able to perform as a man. With the same skirt on, if I then add hose, heels, make up etc, I soon become very feminine in my feelings and all male desires vanish, and I am helpless in the bedroom. Do other members experience the same sudden transition?
    [SIZE="2"]It’s all about transition (via clothing) and not transgender for this MtF crossdresser. As soon as a refreshing breeze travels up into the valley of drabness, I’m a happy girl… [/SIZE]

I'll answer for my SO (or at least my own perceptions) since she no longer visits here.

But no, I do not discern any difference in her whether she is dressed or not. We talk about the same stuff, we do the same things, we get along the same way. This is not to say that she feels different internally though. I would have no idea if she does. And things are the same for us in the bedroom as well, where I must say neither one of us adheres strictly to any stereotypical gender roles.

So my opinion (and it can never be more than an opinion), is that my SO has integrated all aspects of his/herself into one, regardless of how he/she is dressed. "He" is not overly masculine, and "she" is not overly feminine in a "girly" sort of way. He/she is fairly middle of the road and entirely flexible with gender, behaving as a middle of the road guy in guy mode, and a middle of the road girl in girl mode. Hence, there are no perceptible differences in behaviors.
    Reine

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I feel more female when I dress but always feel the female in me. Very strong.

"With the same skirt on, if I then add hose, heels, make up etc, I soon become very feminine in my feelings and all male desires vanish, and I am helpless in the bedroom.

Do other members experience the same sudden transition? "

Unless I'm reading this wrong you are stating that you lose interest in sex when fully dressed.

You become submissive when you crossdress and being submissive is not sexually exciting to you.

You associate being feminine with being submissive but it is also about being dominant, we hold both energies to differing degrees inside us.

When you feel dominant and feminine than your desire will awaken while fully dressed.

You have to unlearn what you believe to be true because it is only half the truth but you think it is the whole truth.

I get the opposite I'm a regular guy but when I change into girl mode I feel I could get dominant and more aggressive like an assertive mean bitch with a whip. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Not at all. I don't know what might be going on there. I'll be interested to see what others suggest.
    We ,,, Me & You cant relate ,,, We are always dressed in something ,,,You already know this,,,, TG Lite ,,, Rememeber !!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I"d like to think I fit the same mold as Reine's SO, not a 'manly man' and not a 'girly girl,' I don't feel or act remarkably differently wether dressed as a male or a female.

Nope. The addition of those items do NOT make me feel in the least bit helpless, nor do my "male" wants diminish. I will also go out on a limb a bit and state the the idea that being feminine makes one "helpless" in the bedroom is borderline offensive.

Just saying.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I maybe wrong but maybe the OPer is reading way too much in it.
    Just because I dress one way or the other does not change who I am.
    Some tend to over analyze things and think well if I do this it must mean this.Thats not always the case.
    Sure at first I had my doubts and thought I was having sexuality issues but when I realized I was STILL me all that went away.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-27-2012 at 11:35 AM.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    With the same skirt on, if I then add hose, heels, make up etc, I soon become very feminine in my feelings and all male desires vanish, and I am helpless in the bedroom.
    Your asking a specific question relating to sexuality.

Maybe you subconsciously have a desire to be submissive. And, the only way you can emotionally/consciously handle and process that desire, is to connect it directly to your dressing, that is when your fully en femme. As a point of reference, some CD's will actively seek sexual relations with another CD but only if they too are complete en femme. However, when in guy mode they will identify as 100% heterosexual.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy, It's still me no matter what I'm wearing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    The change from masculine to feminine is quite sudden for me and is illustrated by this story:

on a hot day when returning home from work, I usually get out of my formal work clothes as soon as possible and put on just some shorts or occasionally a little skirt as it's cool. I still feel male and, should my wife be there, am able to perform as a man.

Do other members experience the same sudden transition?
    Hi Lucy, No I can't say it's the same with me. I realize I have a strong feminine component in me. But it is well hidden around others and I don't think anyone would ever guess. But like you, I can put on a skirt and nothing else fem and still feel very much male. That changes only when I dress completely with wig and makeup. Then my feminine side tends to take over and I feel very feminine.
    As for the bedroom, I can still engage in intimate relations regardless of what I am wearing. It's no better or worse to me and I don't really have a preference. At times my SO might have a preference for me being feminine. That changes just as anyone's mood might change.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I totally identify with you LLL. I do the same thing. I see it as kind of like under dressing at work, but in reverse.

Or sometimes I will feel like dressing, and then I am on the internet and seem absolutely gorgeous GG. I think ah hell what's the point, I will never look like them. When that happens I may throw on a light skirt and guy t-shirt and be done with it.
    Just another man in a dress

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Star View Post
    Your asking a specific question relating to sexuality.

Maybe you subconsciously have a desire to be submissive. And, the only way you can emotionally/consciously handle and process that desire, is to connect it directly to your dressing, that is when your fully en femme. As a point of reference, some CD's will actively seek sexual relations with another CD but only if they too are complete en femme. However, when in guy mode they will identify as 100% heterosexual.
    Yes, Rebecca, this makes perfect sense. Once I am dressed en femme I am very submissive and unable to be anything else.

"Hi Lucy, It's still me no matter what I'm wearing."

This is where we differ, Blue Orchid. I'm a different person when dressed - or at least a very different side of the same person.