Thread: Can all of you help with answers.

Can all of you help with answers.

I am becoming quite the M2F, I have move even further down the TG scale. But I wonder what others feel as they are deep in the closet. What is your mindset? If transgendered and you didn't do this to yourself why wouldn't you tell others? I understand this is not a disease but some feel it is an affliction and we have something we have no control over. I could be considered a mutant? I live both genders and and getting closer to being only one outwardly and that is the opposite one. I say it can't be cured and I can't stop the feelings, it is not my fault. Then no one should hold it against me. Am I transgendered or a fake?

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Well if you realy want my thoughts ? I would dare to say that you just might be ,,,, TG Lite ? Hey stranger things have happen ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    Transgendered and the fear of being seen as odd.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Contessa
    Am I transgendered or a fake?
    [SIZE="2"]If you’re on a site for crossdressers, you MAY be a crossdresser, and crossdressing can be an end in itself, an intimate dance where one gender compliments the other and hugs it tightly, at least until the music stops. You don’t necessarily have to be going somewhere with your CD’ing – some will insist you must be TG, and some will beg to differ. I don’t know YOU, but, taking your words at face value, TG may be a possibility. Even so, if you aren’t transgendered, merely crossdressing and keeping out of sight does not make you a “fake” in any way – there are plenty of MtF crossdressers who straddle the gender divide and mind their own business...

You're certainly not a FAKE human being, my dear!
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    We would have to do a few test to tell if you were fake or not. Carbon dating wouldn't work cause who wants to date carbon? Do you have a hollow leg? We might have to turn you upside down to see if there are any manfactures marks. Do you have any papers that can show you are real? Ok, we will take your word on it, you might be transgendered.

Date Carbon, Funny Honey!

Tessa,

You already know the answer to this. Just take your time, read the posts here.
    There is nothing wrong with you sweet girl(hug hug hug)

It feels so right when I am dressed up. I am OK and not depressed.
    It is not something we choose. If you are TG'ed you are not going to be able to get out of the way. Keep your head clear, stay focused and healthy, and keep making $$.

♥♥♥
    Noemi
    polythene pam

You certainly seem real to me.

If you're having problems then maybe it would be beneficial to see a therapist experienced in gender issues.
    I just love repeating how wonderful it is to speak to someone in-person, I can't recommend it enough.

Btw, you're not a mutant :P
    The only mutants in the world are those who seek to restrict your rights and dignity as a human being.

Contessa the last thing you are is a fake! You may be transgenderd! Live your life to you'er hearts desisire and you will soon find out! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi,

I could answer it this way. am i a male or female , as youv not met me how would you know , only by my posts & pic. & other info about my self on the net & interviews . i can answer for my self as to what & who i am.

so with that in mind you must apply that to your self & the timeing is not an issue .

You know your self your feelings how you think, things you like doing that does not say male or female just i like doing things as a woman.

I knew what i was from age 10. i allso knew i would live as a normal woman. some times we have to experance life details & things about our selfs to know our selves , i did & thats over many years,

You must look deep inside of your self & bring up what makes you the way you are, im not going to say what i ....think ....you maybe. thats not my job thats yours, you tell me only if youd like to,

Some times we have to trust our selfs to find the real who we are, .

Of cause you can say your this or that , yet is that really the answer, maybe for a time yes, at some stage in your life you need to face up to who you really are , & dont ask others for that answer its not your answer & to do other wise may be the worst thing for you,

Am i a fake , nope & nor to others who would soon find out if i was, im for real & accepted for who i am.

so you to can be accepted,,,,, for who you are,,,, , just you need to do that,

...noeleena...

I am not going to lie I feel good with the way I am, I just was trying to see if I could have been mistaken. Yes I need to thank those who have answered my question. I am transgendered, I know it for sure now. I have GID it seems to be real. There must have been a breakdown in the transfer, and there is that word trans again. Thanks for your help I hope I don't come up with any more of these decision type questions. I just need to go shopping I guess. I will be shopping for myself, he doesn't buy anything anymore.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Platinum Member
    Hi Contessa, That's the problem it's the label thing again.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    What is your mindset? If transgendered and you didn't do this to yourself why wouldn't you tell others?
    Good question. I've considered who I am, and where I'm at, for years. Born male, believe I shoulda been born female. What's done is done. Rather than drastic surgery to rearrange my anatomy in order to coincide with my internal gender identity, I've elected to play the hand I was dealt, and make the best of it.

As to disclosure of my gender issues, to do so would serve no purpose. I live and work as a man, which provides for, and finances, my time off to dress and feel feminine. I've struck a balance I can live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa
    I'd say you're being yourself.