Thread: Did your mom treat you less lenient/more femmy than any brothers....

Banned Read only

Did your mom treat you less lenient/more femmy than any brothers....

when younger? If so, do you think it had any effect on your dressing today.

Mom encouraged me to show an interest in femmy things, but I'm not sure if it nurtured my dressing.

I loved seeing her make-up purchases and chatting with her and her friends about fashion and hair....Just to let you know I have never complained about it.
    Last edited by heathr1; 07-28-2012 at 11:57 AM.

My mom was good friend (did not know about my dressing) and encouraged androgynous behavior I think

Banned Read only
    I was 100% boy. I was more boyish/manly than my brother. I paid the consequences for my actions.

My mom is the greatest woman I know. She is understanding of everything. My childhood was boy normal, i rode bikes, played sports and such. Around 8th grade i started wearing her things. lol. I obviously dont do that anymore. Ive never told her but im pretty sure she knows. Now my little brother was always into, well, less manly things i guess you could say. GArdening and decorating, and she always supported him. He recently came out as gay and me and my parents were like "ok" whats the big deal. He was so relieved. Kinda funny that hes gay and im a straight crossdresser. lol. Hes also a police officer. I have massive amount of respect for him.

Banned Read only
    I loved seeing her make-up purchases and chatting with her and her friends about fashion and hair....Just to let you know I have never complained about it.

Can't say my mother had anything to do with it! She was a hard working housewife that raised nine kids the best she could!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My mum was exactly what she was... My mum. I was her youngest son, I was treated that way and I abided by the same rules and limits as my brother. She had nothing to do with my eventual cross dressing and where I am now.

Sadly I never got the chance to tell her what I do and find out if she (or my father) would have accepted it or had a problem with it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr, I was the first born if that has anything to do with it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

On the topic of crossdressing, my mum was okay with it when I was little. So long as I didn't do it infront of my dad. When I was eight going on nine she said I'd had my fun with it and it was time to stop. In other things it was quite different. My brother has always been a little bugger. Today he soiled the toilet and bathroom floor and just left it there and he broke the cutlery drawer in the kitchen by bashing it about. Blamed it on me of course even though I was in the bathroom at the time. I'm really angry with him. This has been the pattern all our lives. He was a total little bum kiss to my parents and had them wrapped around his little finger. He would antagonise me constantly, and then when I finally got angry and retaliated he'd run to my parents all angelic faced saying I'd been mean to him for no good reason or that I'd hit him. I'd protest my innocence and then I'd get in extra trouble for lying (which I wasn't). He was the perfect son and I was the evil little ******* who maliciously enjoyed spoiling things for everyone. I don't know if getting busted a couple of times for continuing to dress had anything to do with it, but I know I was made to feel a stranger in my own home many more times than I care to remember.

My mother encouraged me to find my true self,it was in her closet at first.My mother remembers me coming out walking in her heels when I was 5 years old and had no problem with it at all.After that,she left her closet open and I did put her things back right away in her closet.My mother said I am the one with the deep feminine side.My middle brother is the masculine one,works as a heavy equipment operator and a father of 3,two sons and a daughter married to a wonderful wife/the mother of his children.My youngest brother was into the dressing too,he is a drag queen at night,hair dresser as his day job and gay with a boyfriend of 2 years I find very annoying.No effect on my dressing to this day,treat my brothers and I equally the same

Quote Originally Posted by angelicav View Post
    My mother encouraged me to find my true self .My youngest brother was into the dressing too,he is a drag queen at night,hair dresser as his day job and gay with a boyfriend of 2 years I find very annoying.
    You are not jealous of your brother are you?
    Does he look better than you dressed? At least you only find it annoying.
    Maybe he could teach you some drag queen skills.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

"femmy" things - ehh no. I was going to say I was a sickly child but that wouldn't be quite right - I was plain and down right sick almost all the time (asthma) so I never did "outside" things or play with any kids. I did however learn all the "inside" things- sewing, cooking, etc. By the time I was eight I could cook a mean cherry pie. Now if you want to call those things "femmy" then I was by default...otherwise - nope

Jenn

Emma Renee
    i am the youngest of two and as far back as i can remember i have always followed my mom around when we were out in town. i mean like at dinner sit next to her and when she would go to the nail salon i would go with her and some times get one of my nails done with this awesome polish that is uv activated. so id have to say that it has influenced me a little because i do a lot of the duties that my mom had when i was growing up except for cleaning i hate it when i dont make the filth and it needs cleaned up.
    Emma Renee