Thread: 1st girls' night out and SO is going with me!

1st girls' night out and SO is going with me!

Nervous? Anxious? Excited? Slightly terrified? Yes, yes, yes, and a huge resounding yes! Wish me luck...
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

I live in the real world! DaphneGrey's Avatar
    Don't be terrified and have a wonderful time! And so cool that yo will have company Your picture is lovely and be sure to let us know how it goes!
    Living the life I choose!

Is it just the two of you, or are you going in a group? Where are you going?

Details, please give details!
    Reine

Platinum Member
    Hi Amber, Please don't forget your camera.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    All I know about you, Amber, is that ou look good in your Avatar and you are NOT a reporter.

Who is going? Where are you going? What do you plan to do there? What is your SO's attitude? How are you dressing? And the big one: Do you have CUTE SHOES!?

Details, girl! And good luck.

Enjoy yourself, I hope to go out en femme soon

Take some photos of your big adventure to share with us.

Cindy
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    That is so wonderful you will have your SO with you for the event you will never be able to forget.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Amber,

You don't need luck. Take a deep breath, go out with your SO and have an excellent time.

Hugs,
    Debby
    Debby

Ok,.so there was an unexpected issue with a dear friend and I wasn't able to dress up. :-( My SO and I will try again soon. Such is life...
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”