Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The postman knows!!!!

The postman knows!!!!

Hi well ive bein dressing in secret for a long time, i usaly buy a lot of my clothes from charity shops, i travel by bus to the city where nobody knows me. anyway ive bein shoppin late'ly on ebay an brought a nice basque an thong, well two days later it arrived in a plastic envolope an an identifiable sticker sayin quility lingerie! an im the only male that lives at this address, an best of all i know the postman quite well, an ever time he sees me now its always with a cheeky smile an not only that he only lives across the road from me se i see him quite a bit oh an he his a person who likes to talk to the neighbours i think my secret is out, as anybody else ad this prediciment?

So how does the postman know they were for you and not a gift for somebody else? Just give him a cheeky smile and keep on going. Maybe he is jealous.

I agree with Laura. Don't be worried about it, just carry on as normal and as if nothing has changed (which in reality it hasn't). Even if he does suspect something if you carry on as normal he will most likely forget or assume he was wrong and then forget. If you panic and act all cagey then it would only confirm his suspicions (if he has any in the first place) and may cause you problems.

The point is to act normal and as you did before. Speak to him and treat him no different. It will only be a problem if you make it one.

I think its kinda' nice.. I'm sure my mailman knew.. Tough to get nail polish and lipstick off at the 'spur of the moment' when he needed a siggy or something..
    Sounds as tho' your guy is nice like mine... Keep smilin'.. Cheeky or otherwise!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Yeh he definitley knows it was for me cus ive bein single for years now an with him only livin oppsite me he would know if i had a gg to buy for an he know im at home alone every night so he know that im the only person buyin for me. cringe .but yes i will try an behave like its no big deal, but it is enbarassin Him knowin im a cd,er.

Quote Originally Posted by femaletrouble View Post
    Yeh he definitley knows it was for me cus ive bein single for years now an with him only livin oppsite me he would know if i had a gg to buy for an he know im at home alone every night so he know that im the only person buyin for me. cringe .but yes i will try an behave like its no big deal, but it is enbarassin Him knowin im a cd,er.
    Again it only becomes a problem if you make it one. I answered the door to the postman today in a bright yellow scoop necked t-shirt and female jeans. 100% obvious what I was wearing but I acted normal spoke as I do all the time. If the postman was bothered he showed no sign of it and frankly I am comfortable enough in how I look not to care.

Perhaps the positive is that if he DOES know or suspect if you where to answer the door and not be in 100% male mode, it probably wouldn't shock or bother him that much giving you a little more freedom. Not sure if that would work for you now knowing your situation or where exactly you live but maybe....

Our postlady is not daft. See the look in her eyes when she hands me a package that she can feel my latest bra in!

My Post lady sees me dressed everytime she has to come to the door!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi FT, I have a friend that drives a UPS truck and he says that he's seen it all and nothing suprises him anymore.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I must like to live dangerously, I have all my stuff delivered to work as we are both out during the day.

I always say my wife uses my Ebay account but don't know how I'll explain those size 10 (UK) sandals due to arrive this week, if they get seen.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

There was a thread not long ago where the (female) letter carrier refused to deliver packages because of the way the poster dressed and it wasn't even dressing as such, just a female T shirt and shorts.

Strangely (to me anyway) many of the forum members too the side of the letter carrier.

So - It appears you are lucky to still be getting your packages.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Why is it we all assume the worst about things that the average person would not assume themselves? Your postman does not assume that it's for you. He assumes it's a gift for a lady friend of yours. If you look like a man, dress and act like a man, the average person is so far removed from any knowledge about us crossdressers that they probably don't assume it's for us simply because the label says lingerie on it. He does not know who you might date or your circle of female friends, but my bet is that if he gave it any thought at all, he assumes it's for a female in your life. If I walk down the cosmetic aisle or past the ladies lingerie department, does that mean I want or wear an[y of what's in the aisle. Then even if he gave it a passing thought, he is not likely to share what he thought with all of his and your neighbors. I agree with others, carry on as if nothing happened. The truth is, nothing has happened. Now if he comes out and asks you if it was for you and do you wear women's clothes, then the choice is yours to admit it or not.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't worry too much just roll with it.
    My neighbors see me leaving the house in girl mode and they have never said anything about it.

Banned Read only
    I just posted a comment to another thread you started. I'd say it may be to your advantage that you have been 'outed' by the postman. If he has spread the word that he suspects you are a cross dresser, then he has set you free. What's left to fear? Maybe, it's time to get on that bus and relocate to a larger town or small city to enjoy your life.

Banned Read only

Postman ringeth twice

The postman is very discreet , he knows a lot of secrets. Delivering mail is his main focus, not what's inside the parcel. Relax.

I suspect the post office has rules about not talking about what other residenst have received in the mail. Does he tell you about the gay men in the house down the street? Does he discuss the many past due notices at the house in the next block? The mail order marital-aids? Aids drugs?

Postmen deliver thousands of pieces of mail to hundreds of places every single day. How much can they care about any one item? Even if they did, there has to be something juicier on his route than one random item from a lingerie company!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My lawyer who i did work for, found out, but, i let the cat out of the bag. He was not too pleased, but after a few years, we were speaking again. I would not let it bother me. There are far worse things.

Silver Member
    Postman, UPS, Federal - they deliver tones of packages and mail. They don't care. Don't worry. You will never have to explain anything to any of them and they will never know exactly what they are delivering, who it is for or how it will be used. Don't even think about it.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    my postman and parcel deliverers know, in fact i've answered the door a few times in lingerie and either a long silk nightgown and robe or satin pegnoir. they honestly dont mind. they give me the odd wink or cheeky look, but thats it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

When I had a PO Box I had to go to the desk for all my packages. I had this box for years and nobody said a word about the brightly colored packages with flowers on them from places like Silikes or all the women's clothing catalogs. If you don't mind, they don't matter!
    Cary

Maybe he was hitting on you and wants you to model for him, nah jus kiddin probably no big deal besides lots of lingerie stores sell to both men and women

I can almost guarantee that he has or wants to try on womens lingerie.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I think that's a bit of a stretch, Linsey..............

Wishful thinking perhaps.............

Dear FT,

The Postman is an idiot.
    Do not feel badly that you cd. It is Ok that you like to dress up. You are being honest with yourself.

Don't change anything, and meet his eyes every time. This has happened to me as I live in garden apartments and misplaced a bag with all my cding stuff coming in from an out of town trip.

The maintenance guy found it, but they did not know who it belonged to..there was no name on it..I over heard him talking to my upstairs neighbor...But the next time I saw (there are three or four maintenance guys)one of them they gave me the big eye. I am a cool hand and played it that way...also another neighbor may have seen me in a dress when I just moved here, before I got hip to closing my blinds all the time and obstructing the view cause I am ground floor...

So check your perimeter if he is your neighbor and make sure he can not peep at you. Then forget him. Nobody understands why we do this..even we don't LOL!! So enjoy your self and feeling feminine.

♥♥♥
    Noemi
    polythene pam