Thread: A Foray, En Femme

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face A Foray, En Femme

Sorry for the cryptic title...my brain just couldn't let go of how it sounded.

So, I am currently planning a rather long event for myself and I am going around the site seeking advice and help in the process. If you have suggestions or comments, you are MORE than welcome to post here. This is especially true if you've tried anything like this before and have some good experience to share, though encouraging comments are also very welcome since I am very...well, I'll admit it I am very scared about this.

I plan on using this thread as a public journal of sorts, get reactions and advice from people...hopefully some encouragement.

Basic story:

My wife and I are separated, and I am going to be spending as much time as possible en femme.

The purpose of this event is to determine if I can live en femme without being sexual. At the moment, dressing is exclusively a sexual act and I don't like that fact. I have struggled with it for a long time and figure, based on the advice of some very friendly people here, that my best chance of making it non-sexual is to DO it non-sexually as often as possible.

Once I succeed in making it non-sexual, I may decide that I never want to dress again...or maybe I will want to live the rest of my life as a woman (not likely, but for personal reasons...nothing against those that do).

Edit: Well, it's non-sexual. It hasn't gone away, but it has changed significantly.

All that being said...The Event!

Starting Date: August 11, 2012
    Ending Date: Again, not exactly sure...depends on how things go.

Current Shopping List:
    10 Panties *Done*
    5 Bras *Got one...real cute red and black*
    A Pair of Jeans *Done*
    Pajamas *Done*
    A Nightie *Done*
    Skirt and/or Dress *Done*
    A few cute tops *Done*
    Bodyshapers *Done*
    Breast Forms *Done*
    Makeup (Basic, nothing too fancy yet...)

Planning

Seems like the first step, and one where I could use the most help at the moment. I don't have anything by way of clothes, breast forms, makeup or anything! (Been a LONG time since the last time I dressed)

My sister might still have a wig and/or some breast forms from the last time, so she's looking for those and clothes/makeup I might be able to borrow. We're trying to figure out what kind of girl I want to live as and pick a style. Right now we're looking at the Victoria's Secret Pink Collection as a great place to start...cute, but relaxed.

Biggest thing I'm trying to find out right now is if she still has my old breast-forms and wig, and then decide if I want to buy new ones. Also, trying to figure out how to get a more feminine shape. She has my old steel-boned corset, but that is...well...very sexually charged, and she has suggested Spanx as a possibility. Ideally something that I can relax in, but still look feminine.
    Last edited by JessicaVal; 09-09-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Updated Shopping List