Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counting down to shaving season...

Counting down to shaving season...

What a bummer...I have not been hairless since early May. I am certainly looking forward to next month and a full body wax...

Do any of you ladies shave in seasonal cycles? I can't seem to muster the courage to appear in short sleeves and shorts without my bear pelt

Hugs,

Miss Jessica

I think that people notice abrupt changes in the amount of body hair more than they notice whether or not you have hair. If your arms are furry today and smooth tomorrow some sharp-eyed person might notice. If you stay smooth year-round nobody will see a change to comment upon.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I just go nude these days... gave up hair years ago!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I stop shaving when it gets warm around here, Aprilish. I'm out and about and am normally hairy as a bear. I don't start shaving again until October. My CDing is limited 'cause I don't like to dress when I'm hairy.

I work outside and my hair gets bleached. I shave it all off and if anyone asks, it's because I find it cooler in the heat (which is true).

I shave my arms and legs year-round. I guess people don't notice the shaved legs since I wear denim skirts instead of shorts,

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I just shave when the mood strikes. I change in a locker room at work, no one seems to notice or care.

Betty

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I epilate year round, but generally shave in the cooler months.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    I stop shaving when it gets warm around here, Aprilish. I'm out and about and am normally hairy as a bear. I don't start shaving again until October. My CDing is limited 'cause I don't like to dress when I'm hairy.
    Isn't it more important to be shaved in the spring and summer when you are showing you legs? Why do some some folks wait until October to shave?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Actually I recently shaved for the first time this summer, one of my friends at uni noticed and I just said I saw football players doing it and I thought it would look good, and we just laughed about it. I was too scared to keep it up after I came home though

Shaved all year round for the last 3 years and proud of it.

Michelle

Jamie is right the GGs I know including my ex stopped shaving at New Years and did as little as possible till the weather got warm and the stockings came off. I started shaving in Jan. this year and have beeen keeping it up till now, it just feels natural to do it and to be smooth and soft all the time. Who knows when it may come in handy.
    hugs rita

I shave everything under my eyes all year round. One thing that I can't stand is body hair.

Makeup addict!
    I find that no one really notices if your legs are shaved. If they do, they generally don't mention it. This is why I have no problem shaving my legs all year

I cannot wait. Softball season just ended so I am just a couple weeks away from a full shave. Really thinking about not coaching softball next year so I can shave all year. 15 year old girls are to observant for their own good.

Platinum Member
    H Jessica, I've been hairless for so long I can't remember what it was like.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I went hairless last week, my wife told me to do it for an outing I planned. I want to keep it this way but my family is coming for a visit in 3 weeks and we'll all be at a pool for a day. I've been struggling with keeping it off or growing it back in the next 3 weeks. I felt naked at first and thought everybody is looking at me in shorts and T shirts but I'm ready to own it and say I like it this way. I just don't want to explain it to the family answer to my daughter if she asks me about it....I'm sitting on the fence right now

Good luck growing your hair back in three weeks. Mine's fast growing but back to seemingly normal in three week? No way.

I guess I'm a contrarian. I start shaving my chest in May and keep it up until November, and then let it grow till next May. Much cooler in the hot summer months. I shave my legs all year around.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 07-29-2012 at 08:45 PM.

I have been hairless for the last three years with no intention of letting it ever come back, in fact I have goon a step further and started electrolysis. I can't wait to never have to touch a razor to my face ever again.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Aspiring Member
    It's backwards for me. Even in the closet I like to dress for the season but only feel comfortable shaving when it gets cold because my male side would be conscientious wearing shorts in the summer. I may shave toward end of summer to sport some of my pretty hot weather femme clothes with hairless legs but headed into fall when I no longer wear shorts.

Shaving season for me is, 365/24/7 and loving it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I think only my family would notice. I was on my own for a summer and shaved my legs reguarly and no one notices. It helps being in a biking town (bicycles, not Harley's). I plan to start up again this fall and then continue year round.

I shave arms and legs year round - I do not like body hair these days

Shaving season for me in south GA doesn't begin until December 1 and ends February 1. Its to hot for pants again by March.

Gave up the cyclic shaving 8 years ago. Now I'm smooth and soft all the time and love it!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !