Thread: Dressing while i still have the chance!

Dressing while i still have the chance!

As you may know from my recent posts ive been a cd for many years, an its only this last 8yrs ive been able to dress in the comfort of my own place before that i lived with my parents. im now 42 an my folks our not in the best of health, mums had a stroke an my dad it seems is in the early stages of dementia. so recently i was nealy required to move back to care for mum but thank god the stroke was a minor one. but in light of recent events its only a matter of time that i think i will have no choice in the matter an when that day comes i will have to purge all my female clothes, this has you can see i have revealed a my most personal an private part of my life.

Sorry to hear about your mom and dad. I hate you will have to purge but I'm sure when they are gone you will miss them a lot more then you will miss dressing. Enjoy the time you have with them.

Yes, enjoy the time with them, though dealing with their illness will be difficult for you. Seriously consider not purging but storing. If your parents are ill and you need to move back with them, most likely you can find a safe hiding place and manage to keep your things.

Its time to tell them. At least they cannot throw you out of the house.

Congratulations for being a great person willing to move back in with them to care for their needs. Not many can do that and it is wonderful to see when someone does.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Congratulations for being a great person willing to move back in with them to care for their needs. Not many can do that and it is wonderful to see when someone does.
    I second that.... maybe there's some way you can put everything I storage till things get better?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    You do what you have to do and it will come back to you many fold.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Karens got me covered. Perhaps they won't care what you bring with you as long as you are there.

it is great to hear that you will give up so much to take care of your mom & dad but you could tell them or just take you stuff and put it in the closet or store it until you get it out again Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda