Thread: Our wonderful world… Appreciate it!

Our wonderful world… Appreciate it!

I wonder sometimes if we all appreciate what we have got.

How many times do we read or hear a member saying they don’t understand why they dress or need to be feminine and it worries them.
    How many times do we read of members purging or being eaten up with guilt instead of enjoying what they have got.

Yes I know that being C.D. or T.S. throes up major problems for some but I just wanted to highlight this one point. I have a part of my life that gives me a thrill, that’s satisfying, that is almost magical.
    When I am Suzy it’s like coming home to a warm and familiar home. I am me.
    A sort of switch in my head turns off all my stress and worries and I am strong and confident.

And then I look around me at all the ‘ordinary people’ the so called ‘normal people’ out there and think to myself, if you only new what you are missing.

But they can’t join our world. And that’s the point. We have what they can never have!

It’s the icing on the cake of life.

How wonderful is that!

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Well said, enjoy and do not worry.

Yes, I agree it can be fabulous. But for those that can never really look the part (I hate to say "Pass") it's just a curse which completely ****s up their lives!

I didn't say ****s I said ****s - or similar!
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-30-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Respectfully, If you have to rearrange a word to get it past the profanity filter you know you shouldn't use that word.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]To be a Rock and not to Roll[/SIZE]

So well put together Suzy! Being oneself brings total satisfaction that can't be beat! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Excellent post Suzy,

Great to see someone accentuate the positive.
    I revel in being who I am and I love it to bits.
    For years I thought I was the only one, but hey!, there's a whole world full of us.

Tonight, I've rubbed down and re-oiled my kitchen work surfaces (exciting isn't it?) Now I'm trimming and painting my nails and plucking my over-grown eyebrows. What's to change?

I do not wish to change from who or what I am......no ifs, no buts............end of.
    Love to have more girl time, but that's an ambition, not a lament!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Great thread Suzy, girl you havesaid it, just the time being a girl is the most relaxing,and fun time for me.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote from, "Life of Brian": "Look on the bright side of life!"

Altho I enjoy dressing for entirely different reasons. For instance, I enjoy presenting as someone I'm NOT!
    Still, the overwhelming joy of uniquely being able to present as a female, while being a male, may be similar to yours, Suzy!

My heart goes out all of those that suffer from their dressing urges! It could and should be a source of joy for all of us!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member

And It Ain't Gona Change

Hi Suzy, It's like I've said before "It's who I am and i's what I do" and it ain't gona change
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lets try this again..Nice post Suzy, very upliflting.

THANK YOU SUZY !

You expressed exactly how i feel, I not only appreciate my life, I also appreciate this forum and all you great Ladies I am experiencing life with. THANK YOU ALL, HUGS

I look at what i do as having the best of both worlds .As i have finally gotten to the point of 99.9 % of accepptance .Nice thought Suzy !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I would say Suzy has hit one out of the ballpark, but that silly cricket bat would never do it.......lol But Suzy sure can.

Yes our special life can provide a thrill few others can imagine. It can also provide concerns and guilts that others cannot imagine if we let it. I try very hard not to let it get to me. SOme good days, some not so good, and some exceptional days, actually a lot more exceptional ones.

And regardless of the levels we achieve, the thrill and joy of reaching the top of a level (feeling good about a wig, actually liking the eyeshadow, just being able to put on the perfect pair of heels, much less walk in them) the joy is so very special. It is our world, and we only share it with a select few who understand the joy from just donning female clothing.

Enjoy that slice of cake everyone.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Heck,,,I was just thinking about all that ,,An I thought I cant rememeber a time I was ever more HAPPY,,, Rock on SISSTA !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    And then I look around me at all the ‘ordinary people’ the so called ‘normal people’ out there and think to myself, if you only new what you are missing.
    But they can’t join our world. And that’s the point. We have what they can never have!
    Some of us would love to be on the side of the fence that the ‘ordinary people’ are on.

I apreciate what I have too,a female side of me I like so much.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicav View Post
    I apreciate what I have too,a female side of me I like so much.
    I totally agree with what you said. I love the girly side of me, I find it such a joy to come home after work get a shower and then become the girl I know I am and feel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Quote Originally Posted by Ally 2112 View Post
    I look at what i do as having the best of both worlds .As i have finally gotten to the point of 99.9 % of accepptance .Nice thought Suzy !
    Thank you for your positive reply’s girls.

Ally, you reminded me of another point I was going to mention “having the best of both worlds”

I came home this Sunday after being involved in a dangerous sport. [All very macho and brave] A real adrenalin rush.
    30 minutes after getting in the door and I am click clIcking over to the kitchen in my 4” heels and smelling of my favorite perfume.

I agree Suzy it does feel nice to come home after being all manly (job or sports etc) and an hour later wearing something femine and feeling like a girl .These days it does make me happy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Suzy, you sound like a happy, contented crossdresser, but you claim to be TS. What is this "best of both worlds" you mentioned (post #17)?

Wink Some women

Suzy, i think this applies.Jaymee
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

Suzy, You said it so well !!

jaymees22...PERFECT !!

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

it's taken a lot of years to begin to appreciate the fact that my cross dressing is kind of cool.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    it's taken a lot of years to begin to appreciate the fact that my cross dressing is kind of cool.
    same here. it took me so long to untangle all the mental baggage that comes with it and finally kinda relax and enjoy it.
    I kind of think of it like this: It's a little like being a tourist in your own body, and that's pretty damn cool.

Jaymees,
    It would take balls to wear that on a t shirt

You know, I kind of wish I could experience what you guys do, but unfortunately, I don't; there's no thrill for me in crossdressing. But I do try to appreciate the fact that I can wear what I want when I'm at home, there are lots of you guys that have to deal with family issues that prevent you from being able to do what you want, when you want. So there's always a little silver lining in any sky full of of black clouds, all you have to do is look.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.