Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross-Dressing Regret

My main regret is that i spend way too much money on this.. I have an addiction to women's clothes and shoes, That's my regret.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

When dressing has a sexual element to it, you will wind up with a rush of
    male hormones throughout your body, which will affect your moods. And that male
    invasion causes the crossdressing regret. It passes quickly.
    Well stated!!!! At least for this member....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Jesscia,

Hello.
    I have done precisely what you have described. I have also run as fast as I can from being a CD'er. It is not allowed, at all, and does not mesh with my conservative upbringing.
    Having said that...I am still a cd'er. At my age I realize that it is most likely a permanent condition, not to sound clinical. It is part of who I am, and not to be contrary, I am realizing it is a gift to feel this nice and to have the perspective, out of the box view of things.

Now I accept myself more than ever before. This is me, I really like to dress up as a woman, shop for ladies clothing paint my nails.

I do experience problems when I am around conservative types including my family...but hey those that do not feel good to me are very easy to avoid. Being a cd'er can be a lonely trip too I have found, where do I fit in...

So read the posts here. What you have posted comes up frequently, which is to say it is an issue for many of us.

Also the testosterone is high if you gratify your self sexually when dressed(which can be fun)so you are more likely to flip back to your male behavior. Wait a while, stay dressed up, it will feel very nice to be a girl for a while, or not.

I am a fine person, and an extremely talented one. I always look to help others and be of use. My point is, I am a cd'er. I am not a pervert, I am an honorable person..but still I am trans gender. This is not something I have chosen. I know I have always been this way, and it is unhealthy to ignore this part of myself..
    So cross this bridge, you are harming no one, just listening to yourself,which is a good thing, the truth
    is the truth.

Noemi

Platinum Member
    Hang in there Jessica as you get older it should get easier.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I went through a brief period (well, it looks brief now) of a few years when I was a teen, when I was trying desperately to stop crossdressing and felt regret afterwards because I couldn't stop doing it, still confused as to whether I was supposed to be a boy or a girl. The 'regret' feelings went away as I realized it wasn't my fault that I felt this way, and just learned to live with it the best I could, dressing up as often as 'conditions permitted'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Seems like you feel guilty. You should feel good about doing something which brings you joy. There is nothing wrong, immoral, evil about waring clothes or makeup. You should only have a good memory, not a regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica-p View Post
    Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else has this issue. When I'm in my femme self, of course the desire is to push the boundaries of trying to go out in public, wear more and more make up and daring clothes more often.
    But perhaps because it is sexual, I don't know, when I am back in my male self I regret that I got dressed up, and I instinctively will try and remove nail varnish, make up, as if I'm annoyed with myself, I'll work out and do man things for a while. Then as soon as the urge to dress up comes everything is different. I even regret working out as I don't want my muscles to look too manly.
    I go through cycles like that too. (Sorry I don't have anything else to add, but I know what you mean.)