Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop CD'ing? Not Me!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Stop CD'ing? Not Me!

There's a current thread regarding wanting to discontinue CD'ing. I was wondering if there were others, like myself, who've no intention of ever stopping for as long as they live.

I look forward to getting home from work, showering, shaving, applying make-up, and dressing enfemme on a daily basis.

On my days off, I enjoy dressing all day. I absolutely can't get enough of it.

Are there others here who feel the same? Or am I an aberration? Your thoughts?...

I think in my case and many others it’s not a question of stopping. It’s just who we are. It’s a part of us.
    And I like your positive outlook Rebecca. We need more like you girl.

I plan to keep doing this as long as I still enjoy it or some other circumstance crimps my style! I really hope that doesn't happen.

Rebecca....I've been going 50 years now....so, might give it another 50 and then think it over

There is no way I am going to stop I love it to much to stop I dress every day in some form or another.
    Mistybtm

Rebecca, Right now I dress every chance I get and really don't want to stop. But no promises that I will do it forever, just as long as I can. Hugs Jaymee

Not a chance! You might as well ask me to stop breathing!! As Suzy observed, it is who we are (at least for me it is) and I simply cannot imagine a life without it...unless I transition... :-)

I'm dressed every day, and will in no way giving it up.
    I've paid too dearly to get the privilege to dress like I want.

I hope not (I don't want it to stop)

Aspiring Member
    I like the way it makes me feel too much, so if at all possible I plan to crossdress until my final days.

Ive been crossdressing 61 years hope ive got a few years left in the old girl yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Banned Read only
    Rebecca I like what you said in your post and that was "I just can't get enough of it", thats how I feel too. It feels sooooo good you just want more and more of it. After a shower when you have just shaved clean (yea, you know where) and you step into some soft sexy panties the thrill starts, each article of lingerie you put on and then the outer clothing just adds to that oh so sensual feeling of becoming a woman.

I agree wholeheartedly. It makes me whole... I am 100% masculine in my life, family life, business world, but something was missing from long ago, and that is when I crossdressed. While married with children, I have a very feminine side also, and it sometimes is so strong I can't fight it... I had a bad car accident in 2000, and the doctor who did the CAT scan, after a two week stay discussed my brain with me (grade three concussion) and said to me that the way my brain looks, I have the brain make-up of a female... Feeling better, my wife and I both laughed, but it made sense to me then why I was like I was... When I came out to my wife about being a crossdresser, which has ultimately cured my depression, she remembered that doctor saying that and said it makes sense now... She has accepting and supports my crossdressing, so I will not stop, as I said, it is a part of me that makes me whole!!!

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    After all these years, stopping isn't going to happen, plus I really enjoy more now that I am going out.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Rebecce, It took me over 50 years to accept myself (with help from my wonderful wife) soooo there is now way I'm stopping now. I makes me feel complete, and I love the feeling of all the different clothes and under things. Not only will I not stop, I plan on doing it more often.
    So in answer to your question... in my humble opinion you are not an aberration! Just a little different like the rest of us.

Hugs
    Jolene

Stop? No way. Why would I stop something that makes me feel so good? Something that makes me forget the whole day and truly relax.
    If this is an aberration then viva the aberration!

Betty

Platinum Member
    Hi Rebecca, Stop I think not, Crossdressing is like the Mafia you just can't QUIT !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I know which dress I want to be buried in. Does that answer the question?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Darn rite I'm quitting! Maybe tomorrow! Oh wait! Dressing session next weekend! Ok then, next month! No, made a photo date with another girl! Sep. FOR SURE! What about the SCC?

I think, "soon" is a good realistic quitting date! (Is 2050 "soon"?)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I might stop when they close the lid on me. Oh wait, then I would once again be with my darling late wife! She could do my makeup and fix my wig! I guess I can't ever stop!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Stop being myself??? Not a chance!

I have no intention of ever stopping. I love dressing up. I love clothes and shoe shopping. I am a cross dresser and proud of it, why should i change?
    Katie

The only time I will stop dressing, is when I die. It's a part of me.

Gee, I think I can almost say all of the above! Yes, It's part of me and no, I can't see quitting -- although there are times when I have do do drab presentation all of the time. Just have to let my femme time make up for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I find CDing a great past time.
    Rebecca you are not an aberration by any means.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.