Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok who else has done this

I am glad to see that I am not the only one. From the sounds of it I might not even have to worry if I do forget. Sounds like not very meany people notice anyway. Stacy I guess I should make sure if I am wearing around the house that I match just in case I do forget and have to wear them around town. If I go down at least it would be in style! Loved reading all the replies, there are some good ones.

I get so comfortable with what I am wearing that when I forget, I just keep on going.

I drove to the gasoline station fully dressed. Got out and pumped my gasoline. Got a couple of 'check her out' looks :O) Got back in the truck and drove home. It was exhilarating and lots of fun! I told this to a lady friend and she said that she doesn't even get checked out! I have the entire event on video :O)

Aspiring Member
    I once answered the door for the UPS man and noticed he was smirking at me. After he left discovered why, I was still wearing a pair of large hoops in my ears!!

Danielle

When away from home Skinny jeans woolly boots and jumper, look is male mode.
    Put a wig on and viola! Female. As easy as.
    Sometimes I forget whether I have the wig on or not.
    I go looking for bras and underwear and get the odd look because people can't make up their mind...Male or Female.
    The wig works wonders for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Arrow Re: Ok who else has done this

Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    yea i have done that the one time i had on lipstick and dangling earrings some women from one the chruch groups knocked on the door and not thinking i opened the door they took one look at me and have not come to my door in 10 years. another time i almost went to work dressed in fem shorts and top. Hugs Ronda
    Almost the same on church visitors. Was in female attire that day, lipstick, makeup, jewelry, skirt and blouse. Think they were Seventh Day Adventists as was on Saturday, I think that is the day they go out spreading their message. Anyway opened the door when they knocked, One of the visitors asked "Have you heard about Jesus?", I answered, "No what has Jesus been up to lately?" They didn't say anything more and went on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet_CD View Post
    Almost the same on church visitors. Was in female attire that day, lipstick, makeup, jewelry, skirt and blouse. Think they were Seventh Day Adventists as was on Saturday, I think that is the day they go out spreading their message. Anyway opened the door when they knocked, One of the visitors asked "Have you heard about Jesus?", I answered, "No what has Jesus been up to lately?" They didn't say anything more and went on their way.
    lmao that is absolutely awesome!

Personaly I have never left the house wearing anything femme. So is the life of the closeted CD
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I believe I have only left the house on purpose wearing anything fem. I do on ocassion forget to take something off or put something away before my wife gets home.

It looks like a lot of us get so comfortable wearing around the house we either don't care if they are seen dressed or say who cares and continues on their way. Good to see so many that are liking who they are and can just enjoy it. Love all the stories makes me feel a little better about who I am. Thanks Angie.

Well this happened to me just a couple of days ago.... the neighbour across the back lane from me (I live in a house) got out of her car and looked right into my kitchen. I had gotten up in the morning and put on black footless tights, my fem black peep toe ballet slippers and a simple black dress because I was feeling chilly.

I went into the kitchen dancing around, preparing my breakfast meal, and then I looked up..... through the open miniblinds ....I saw the woman in the lane out of her car staring at me!
    The terrain here is hilly and her home is sloped and I think she and her family can see right into my kitchen...I think they can even see the slippers.. (I shall have to check on their view of me when I get up the nerve to face them.)
    I feel quite embarassed about this because I just moved to this neighboorhood, (I live in a small town) and the neighbours only know me as a separated man.
    I am retired and don't go out much so I suppose I could just let it go ..... but I like dressing up and I much prefer to have the morning sun and daylight in my kitchen. I suppose I could plant a tree after the firewood is moved, for the future, but for now.... I don't know what to do???
    I am used to living in a big city like Vancouver, Canada where these things don't really matter.
    Any ideas how to deal with neighbours in a small city of 80,000 in your own home?

Monica big city here and I have trees all around me and houses are some what far apart so it is hard to see in, at least I hope it is hard to see in.

I don't know if it was the lipstick or the earrings that sent them running from my door never to return Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

So Romda that's how I stop them coming to my front door interesting idea maybe Lucy can be fully dressed.

I did my grocery shopping one day in a t shirt that said: "I'M A PRINCESS...all I need is my crown and my throne". At least nobody noticed enough to laugh at me or anything, but I was a little embarrassed when I got home and looked in the mirror.

Funny that the idea of forgetting should come as when I got home this evening was sitting in the living room with my son talking to him about his weekend plans, took off my shoes, was still to warm, so I removed one sock and oop's five little coral red toe nails popped out, he never noticed as he was more intent on his tv show than on actually conducting a conversation with me. I guess that can be a good thing sometimes.

Nope. I'm pretty aware of what I'm wearing most of the time. I'm just glad I never had a goof up and get embarrassed publicly.

One day I was wearing pantyhose, a miniskirt and a tube top I had to go out to get something out my car in the parking lot of my apartment complex so I put on a t-shirt over the tube top, put on some jeans over the hose and slipped on some sneakers. The problem was i forgot about the miniskirt and it showed over the jeans and below the tshirt. There was a couple of people out in the parking lot but i dont think they noticed. Oh well, no big deal after all.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieStone View Post
    Today I had somethings to do around the house so I put on a pair of black flats with a little bow on the front. Took care of what I had to do around the house, about 2hrs worth of stuff, then I had to run out and take care of some work business downtown. I jumped into the car an that is when I realized that I still had on my flats. Got out real quick and went back into the house and changed in to my male shoes, ouch. Has anyone ever been so comfortable in something that you just forgot you had it on.

Angie
    I am so comfortable that I don't give it a thought just get up and go, sometimes look in mirror going out the door and think for second go or no go! Another thing I like to do when lounging around the house when unsolicited sales people come to door,usually young magazine sales persons etc, is answer the door in bra and frilly see through top or string bikini swim suit. They usually leave with an excuse me wrong house.

I've become uncomfortable in my guys' clothes, but they are necessary for work, and runs to Home Depot.

I fear the day I forgot to take out my cubic zirconia studs while at work. I already took some ribbing for having shoulder leghnth hair as I work in a very conservative corporate environment, but it will stand, and i won that battle.

Clothing items of any kind don't excite me. Being the other gender when I can be makes me feel whole.

Oh yes it has happened to me. I went to my Mom's house as I always did on Fridays. She passed last Janurary.I sure do miss her. Well one day I went by to take her to the store, I had on 3 inch wedge heel sandals. I was so comfortable while driving I started to get out when I realized I still had them on so I did a quick change. She didn't know that I dressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I work from home so am femme most days but I usually don't bother with jewellery or make up. There are the odd exceptions to this when I know for a fact I wont be going out. We'll about a year ago I'm doing my thing when my workbench globe blew, needing for coffee anyway I took off the shirt I was wearing pulled on a pair of jeans and a drab jacket and took a walk to the supermarket that's 2 blocks away. I got the odd look from passers by checked that no femme clothing was showing and went in to supermarket. The checkout lady who I don't no well but recognise as I'm a regular shopper there also gave me a rather odd look but did not say anything. I took my stuff and as I was leaving saw my reflection in the managers office one-way mirrored window. Looking back at me was "Jane" clip-on earrings and all! Well I made it home in record time, thank G.d no one from the apartment block was around. Think I heart is in pretty good nick cause I'm sure I would have had one massive coronary that day if it weren't. Now always make a habit of doing a pre-flight check before leaving my flat, lesson learnt. I still shop regularly at the store and see the same checkout lady and she never mentioned a thing

Jane
    "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam," : Popeye

oh god ha thats always my fear going into work with lippy still on or heading into town with bra still on eeek. i always check about a million times after dressing never usually miss a thing

Yes.... and as a result try to dress as androgynously as possible. Almost all of my casual clothing are women's -- from tops, to bottoms, to shoes and undies. I don't think I've ever had anyone comment, and certainly had not noticed any furtive looks or giggles.....

So glad to see that I am not the only one that this happens too, was thinking I was just getting older and more forgetful.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi View Post
    I am not the type to forget I have on female clothing. I go out on purpose with ladies jeans and tops on, some make up too.
    Me too ... except I typically only do this when I'm not at work ... so my "mistakes" have happened when I have gone to work. Things like: I forgot that my hoop earrings were in, I forgot to take off my fingernail polish once, and there have been plenty of times where I was still wearing mascara and eyeliner.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!