Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok who else has done this

Rachel you have forgotten all those time and still with us, guess it was not all that bad then. Thanks.

I have both ears pierced, and when I'm in Drab I usually go out with small studs inserted. However, I've found that pendant earrings are not only more femme, they are more comfortable, so I often wear them around my home. Since I tend to get preoccupied and forgetful, on a few occasions I've gone to the grocery store, or similar place, wearing some rather outre' earrings. For example, 2012 Memorial Day weekend I was wearing a pair of Native American handcrafted feathered and beaded pair that were yellow, green, red and blue, and about five inches long. I was just kicking back the whole long weekend, my legs probably had a fresher shave than my face, when I decided I had to make a run for supplies. Without thinking, I just hopped into the car and went grocery shopping. I didn't realize it, but I was walking around the Giant Eagle in cargo shorts, sandals, mostly smooth legs, a black Harley Davidson tee shirt, a three day growth, and femmy earrings. I got back to the condo, unpacked the groceries, and didn't realize what I'd done until I went into the lavatory to relieve my bladder and saw the pendants. I'm not sure if I was more disappointed or more relieved, but nobody so much as looked crosseyed at me the whole time I was gone, let alone said anything.

Mostly my forgetfulness is with makeup and earrings. 95% of my wardrobe is female clothes..a lot of them are female clothes that you cant easily tell are female. But i like to do make up and wear girly earrings. A few times, back when i cared, i had put on some eyeshadow or a pretty pair of earrings then later gone out completely forgetting about them and not noticed till i got home. Now a days eyeliner and mascarra are a daily thing and even some light eyeshadow at times. earrings are a pair of studs and hoops.

Back when I lived with my parents, long time ago I fell asleep with my womens shoes on. I forgot I had them on, layed down and fell asleep. All I remember the next morning was I heard from my mom, "What are you wearing." I did it on several occasions too, same talk too.

Ive never really left the house with anything on, I usually check before I walk out.

Best I've done is walk to the mailbox of my apartment complex and back in the dark. I was wearing a pair of Mary Janes and a trenchcoat (to hide my dress and tights). I can still hear the tell-tale clacking of those flats in the dark.
    ~Kyndrie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    To be or not to be...

But it felt good and sounded even better didn't Kyndrie, to hear the clacking of your flats.

I vow never to do housecleaning in men's clothes ever again.
    I have a dear friend of mine , who is transitioning, said to me "wearing guys clothes is like acid on my skin" ......that became my favorite quote as of late. Whatever the context she meant, I'll apply it here.

Nathalie I like the thought. If you have to do house work might as well have some fun while doing it right. You talked me into it!

My wife's big fear is that I will forget and answer the door in a dress (well a skirt) or something else feminine. Sometimes I pretend I'm going to answer the door when she is home just to see if she notices. So far I haven't but I can see at some point becoming so comfortable in female clothes that it could happen.

I do wear panties and an Ahh Bra most of the time in public so I have to remember to keep my shirt on.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

If she saw you then, o.k. She saw you, now its time to move on and enjoy your mornings like you want. It would alert me though to be careful and if wearing a nightgown, be a lady and wear a robe. Preferably a very pretty one.

I am always conscious of what I am wearing " I thought". However over time things do happen. Sometime I care, sometimes I don't. Even though I live in a suburban setting I go to some of the same places pretty regularly. No one has ever commented other than my Grandson who noticed that my Sketchers were "shiny", of course he was correct, they were.

In the past I would forget jeans and shirt.
    Nobody noticed and these days not an issue
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.