Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex with what clothes????

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Smile sex with what clothes????

I was just wondering what do some of you girls wear when you umm..do it.
    Like i did it once with my ex and the sexx was 1000%.

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Red face

Well, uhm...I havn't done "it" yet , but when I do I wanna wear a black bra and thong set with hot pink borders on them both, and it will say "VIXEN" in hot pink on the crotch!

Whatever I wore to bed: a nightgown, a babydoll, .....
    [SIZE=2]Love,
    Jenni

"It's not that there's too many fools in the world, it's that the lightnin' ain't distributed right."
    --Mark Twain--
    [/SIZE]

Amelie
    The only thing I can remember wearing was hand-cuffs. Does that count?

Love Amelie

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie

Love Amelie
    Bad Girl Amelie! Bad Girl! (Were they fur lined? teehee)
    [SIZE=2]Love,
    Jenni

"It's not that there's too many fools in the world, it's that the lightnin' ain't distributed right."
    --Mark Twain--
    [/SIZE]

you mean w someone else?
    hasnt really happened. other than when i went to a dungeon place yrs ago.

happens to me with a GG every night ............. in my dreams.

I like to wear a smooth one piece swimsuit with no frontal seams - very tactile.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

enjoy it dressed, especially to be seduced as a woman, but wife finds it a complete turn off. Clothes on, no sex

Red face

When dressed I fantasize about it A LOT but I'm afraid the wife would never go for it.....
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Sex with what clothes?

Well, it seems that I have a definite advantage here! I dress exactly as my hubby wants ........

carolynhcd

I always wear what my GG lays out for me. Flicka, do you you really have a husband? That is so hot! I'm not envious because my GG and I are really in love and we have known each other for over 35 years. I do fantasize about being with a man and that causes her no end of aggro. Thoughts are what they are and we can't control them. More power to your girlhood! Love, Carolyn

Tristen Cox

Smile

Alright another little secret to tell you girls..

Once when living with my G.G. friend, without being seen cause the lights were low , I dressed up in her clothes (purp. panties, zebra capri pants, and blk. swade boots) and we made love the whole time and she never caught on to what I was wearing!

Guess her mind was on other things..LOL

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar

Red face Dressed Up To The Nines!

I love doing it with a boy friend, all dressed up. Picked up a new boy friend I met on a web site.We had lunch in a public diner. It February, 25 degrees, after lunch we went for a ride, parked, and I sucked and jerked him off, in the car, in broad daylight still dressed and in a winter coat too. He never called back, I guess I scared him, the way I did him. Too close to home. I guess, like someone might see him with ANOTHER WOMAN !!! Haven't had a date with anyone since, I guess I am too real and pass too well.
    With the wife, in the nude, my girlie thing, just turns her off.
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

I had a girlfriend who actually requested I wear a long straight black satin skirt for her once. She explained that she'd seem some rock guy in a music video similarly outfitted, and she found it to be quite the turn on. At the time she was unaware of my crossdressing, so I was all too eager to oblige her request. Needless to say, fun was had.

I love wearing a nice corset with garters and stockings....slide the panties off and I love watching in the mirror in a hot outfit while a guy gives it to me from behind... or I ride him like a jackhammer!

Hmmm

I've made love to my girlfriend while dressed in the past. This was the best thing ever for me but now shes not at all keen for me to wear anything. She will sometimes dress up for me though.

ms. victoria
    My wife asked me to weare her silk purple floral skirt, suntan hose, pink lace panties, satin blouse and white 3" heels. I darn near lost it before I even touched her. She did my make up too. I was shaking with excitement. This was before the kido's came along. She has no idea of my inner desires. I think that she may have wanted to ride on the other side of the road (if you know what I mean). When I suggest that we do it again, she has no desire at all. Oh well.

As for the guy thing... I have always said that I would be a lipstick lesbian. I am still very hetero. But lately I have fantisized about giving head and taking it at the same time. Two at one time?...Only in my dreams.

PaulaMea

****ty and sultry

When it happens, which is not very often, I'm dressed as 100% ****. Always in black lacy somethings, perhaps with a touch of vinyl, leather or satin; seamed stockings, 6" patent heels and the make up is heavy. "Fetish" is the tone. I'm prone to being passive and "her wish is my command" is the rule.
    Attached Images Attached Images

carolynhcd

Paula, I have got to say, you are the "it" girl of my dreams. I lived in SF for ten years and I totally agree with you. fetish is hot and it's me. When I am with a man, I want to embody his every fantasy. It is more difficult when I am with my GG, as I don't know what she really wants. She says she loves me being as femme as possible, and she just told me that some beautiful GG gave her the eye last night when we were out at a bar. I told her she should have taken her to the ladies room and done her, as long as she stayed with me emotionally. I love dressing for a man and giving him what his wife or girlfriend won't. I love dressing for my GG and trying my best to understand what will please her and spending however much time it takes to accomplish it. Paula, you rule, girl, and your pic is totally hot. Love, Carolyn

PaulaMea - you're a girl after my own heart I love dressing ****ty too :P

Love Amelie
    god!! u r 2 bitchin. wenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ms. victoria
    My wife asked me to weare her silk purple floral skirt, suntan hose, pink lace panties, satin blouse and white 3" heels. I darn near lost it before I even touched her. She did my make up too. I was shaking with excitement. This was before the kido's came along. She has no idea of my inner desires. I think that she may have wanted to ride on the other side of the road (if you know what I mean). When I suggest that we do it again, she has no desire at all. Oh well.

As for the guy thing... I have always said that I would be a lipstick lesbian. I am still very hetero. But lately I have fantisized about giving head and taking it at the same time. Two at one time?...Only in my dreams.
    wow!!! count yr blessings babe. sounds exotic. wenda

Not sure I want to reveal this, but....

I've had a few experiences.

I have a girlfriend in Dallas who enjoys sex with me in full make-up, wig, nightgown, etc. She's pretty verbal and free-spirited and enjoys role playing.

A female roommate and I were planning a night on the town dressed to the nines. As we were getting ready to leave, her then boyfriend showed up and begged to go with us. I grudgingly agreed. We went to 2 or 3 clubs and had a great time. Her boyfriend was too drunk to drive home and ended up crashing in our bed. My roommate slept in the middle and I slept on the other side of the bed. The situation was too erotic to resist. Once again in full make-up and nightgown, I had sex with my roommate while her boyfriend slept beside us.

And, another friend of mine became a lesbian about four years ago. Although we never dated when she was hetero, we've been very good friends since we first met. She confessed to me that she doesn't want to go back to men, but she sometimes misses having sex with a man and felt that she could be with me without worrying about it getting too serious. To make a long story short, I went out with her and her lover while dressed and ended up in a threesome with the two of them. Although we go out or meet up fairly often, we don't normally have sex. Every three or four months we do, always at her request. Sometimes with her partner, most often without her.

re

Air usually.

But thats me, I've been known to run about nekkid.

Donna.

:d

Love Amelie
    hehe you lucky bitch! im just playing by the way. hehe. i would love to be in hand cuffs oh god. i sill love ya amelie.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.