Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What feelings do you have when you see a beautifully dressed woman?

Post What feelings do you have when you see a beautifully dressed woman?

Hi All
    While out and about in drab and you see a woman in a really nice outfit or even a mannequin in a store, what emotions do you feel?
    Being 6’2 and look sort of like Frankenstein’s sister when dressed I know that there will be snowballs in hell before I can pass as a woman.
    After much pondering re the subject I have come to the conclusion that I want to feel how they look more than wanting to try and look like they do.
    Has anyone else had these emotions? I hope I’ve explained what I mean. It’s more about the feel than looks???

Jane
    (Sheer-Bliss)

Interesting point. I always feel a strange mixture of attraction and jealousy, probably typical in the tv/tg community. I think the translation between look and feel comes from dressing enough times, although I suppose that may just be me. However, I know what you mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Admiration - I am not really jealous

Hi.

Beats the i wont to wear thier clothes,..... i wont to have that feeling they have,

Today was a bit different as you know i wear Edwardian clothes,

Because of hurting my self quite severly in pain every day, it was a struggle to get dressed, when youv lost the strength in your shoulders & arms , it became do i have to . well i did though it was hard.

so i picked out what would look nice & easy to get in & out off....any way . i meet up with our group & had a nice time with them 10 of us women & one guy. as its winter here i had to wrap up .

Normaly its nice & to be dressed in my clothes . the feeling i would say is just being a woman & able to dress this way. being content & happy & no hangups & walking down the street & knowing your all together, meaning its all of you & nothing is missing.

What iv taken from what you mean is not the feel of the clothes its feeling right about you r self as a compleat person. thats my understanding of feeling who you are,

Now when i see some one dressed nicely , no i dont need to know how she feels because we would be pretty much on the same wave length. in that reguard,

About your height its not your height thats the issue its how you accept your self in reguard to self esteem & self acceptance , some of our women are the same height as you got strength were its needed some are sportswomen so dont put your self down look at what you have got that makes up for your lacks as you see them,or things about you that you dislike. dont dispare i have mine as well.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 08-01-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Wow I wish I could look that good! I admire beauty!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I sit back, admire her, and learn from her. People watching can be a wonderful learning experience.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Jane, Well put, I would like to look like them but in reality the if I felt like they look it would surpass, and once in a while I do (I think).

Hugs
    Jolene

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Right off the bat it's a mixture of admiration and sheer desire to be with her. The desire to look like her occurs moments after the sighting, especially if she's wearing terrific heels, but wishing I was WITH her always overpowers any girly feelings.

I definitely fluctuate between my initial desire for her, and then interest in figuring out what makes her outfit interesting. It is never ok to gawk, but especially if I'm chatting with her trying to identify the aesthetics that make her attractive, and the ultimately fun part of creating those effects on myself when I'm getting dressed/putting on makeup.

I also love the challenge of doing this without breaking the bank, utilizing some clever engineering.

Great Thread, Jane! I can't wait to see where it goes!

I wish that I could look like that!..... Again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jane, When I see a beautiful woman I try to copy the look as best as I can.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I see a beautiful woman, I first rate the outfit, then decide if I could pull it off, then just admire her from afar.

When I see a woman that is attractive, I admit my feelings range from lust for her, to admiration and appreciation for her beauty and or sensuality. I never feel jealous or that I wish I looked like her or had her clothes. In most cases, her clothes would not look good or right on me. The last thing I might think about is her clothes. A beautiful woman looks beautiful, sensual and striking regardless of what she's wearing.
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 08-01-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    When I see a woman that is attractive, I admit my feelings range from lust for her, to admiration and appreciation for her beauty and or sensuality. I never feel jealous ir that I wish I looked like her or had her clothes. In most cases, her clothes would not look good or right on me. The last thing I might think about is her clothes. A beautiful woman looks beautiful, sensual and striking regardless of what she's wearing.
    I agree with Brandy, for the most part I'm rarely jealous of beautiful women. Acutally the time I'm most jealous is when see a very small man 5' 6" or smaller..... I always think "If I were only his size, I could pass easily! weird huh?

Danielle

My first thoughts are how does she look? How tall is she and how does that outfit fit her?
    Then my thoughts turn to ... would it look as good on me?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think the same thoughts that many of us probably think. First, "Wow, what an attractive lady! She really did it up. I'm pleased to be looking at her." Then it's "What a fortunate person to be able to wear such an outfit!" The petty envy sets in. And it makes me want to run home and dress up.

So I guess it's a mixture of sexual attraction, simple pleasure, and envy.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Last night I came across such a woman. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top. Very first thing I noticed were her legs, they were perfect in every way, no veins, no blemishes, and I thought, Wished my legs looked that good. Then I noticed her toe nails, painted a bright blue, then her fingernails which were black and thought they clashed a bit but both were perfectly done. She was very pretty and also had nice hair.

The over all feeling wasn't to be with her but to be able to wear what she was wearing and be out and about. Most of the time my feelings while out and observing is that a lot of gg's really don't care what they look like, most being horribly dressed and looking like slobs, and that I would kill to be in their shoes and have that freedom to wear whatever without getting a comment or second glance.

Then reality sets in, the pre programmed "society" thing and I confirm why I am still in the closet.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane-C View Post
    Hi All
    After much pondering re the subject I have come to the conclusion that I want to feel how they look more than wanting to try and look like they do.
    Jane
    (Sheer-Bliss)
    Exactly - but sometimes invy a beautiful womans looks along with the feeling.......................Debra

Silver Member
    Usually notice the "fashion" first, then the entire fit and if it is thoughtfully co-ordinated. Too many GGs seem IMO to just throw on anything and hope for the best. It takes only a little more effort to look good, rather than just OK.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I doubt they feel the same thing I do when I look at Sherry in the mirror. Because I'm simply amazed that that stunning babe is ME!

When I see a pretty woman I don't FEEL anything. I'm too busy staring at what makes her attractive and can I copy it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi all and thanks for you responses.
    Not being a GG what I am trying to figure out is : How does she feel, or better yet how does it feel to be so perfect. Personally I'm not jealous, envious maybe or is that the same thing? Danielle Gee I can relate to small men, I have known a few jockeys (horse riding ones) and they have mostly said that they wished they had my build as it would help them with ladys, thier catch 22 is that they would then be out of a job cant have it both ways guess.

Hugs all round

Jane

I usually feel envious, wishing I could look that good.*sigh*

Hi all and thanks for you responses.
    Not being a GG what I am trying to figure out is : How does she feel, or better yet how does it feel to be so perfect. Personally I'm not jealous, envious maybe or is that the same thing???

Jane

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    sort of depends.

if I see someone who is just immaculately put together ... perfect hair, perfect outfit, perfect makeup ... it's a little like I dunno ... like an art student strolling through a gallery of masterworks. I can't help but start trying to deconstruct what she did and try to find ways to work that into my own look. If I've not had any girly time in a long while ... well ... it can turn to a sort of depressive jealousy pretty quickly.

on the other hand mannequins ... if I like the outfit pretty much I'll snap a photo with my phone and then start looking to see if I can find something similar on Amazon, LOL.

Besides mostly kicking myself because I'm an old guy, not much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning