Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What feelings do you have when you see a beautifully dressed woman?

Mostly admiration... I take a lot of ideas from gorgeous women I see and use them for myself... My style is based on a first crush and several women I dated when I was younger...

Used to be (sometimes still is) I'd see the pretty woman and be like, "gotta get me some of that" (i.e. thinking about her)
    But more often now it's Wow that's a pretty outfit - I'd sure like that, so it's still like "gotta get me some of that" (i.e. wanting the clothes or her appearance.)

Kinda funny ...

Simple... I want to know what it feels like to be her... and of course, the admiration and wow factor... but it must be just amazing to look gorgeous and attractive and be able to be out there flaunting it!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Hello Jane! When I see a pretty woman my first thought is usually wow, I would like to look like that. The second thought is sexual.
    Charlie

I had such a beautiful woman come and sit next to me tonightp at a business dinner. I am ashamed to admit that I first felt envy as I would so like to look like that and feel that way but then it turned to admiration as it takes a lot of effort to look like that.

There is no one law only my own fear preventing me from wearing similar clothes and heels albeit a bigger size LOL.

Jealous !! lol ... I observe how she is perfect and mark it in my memory and try same in home :-)
    love

Hi

Personally I feel very frustrated and inadequate, jealousy doesn’t really come into it just wishing on horses so beggars can ride so to speak

My SO says I look beautiful but thats just because I am solucky to have someone in my life who loves and accepts me the way she does.

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Jane-C View Post
    While out and about in drab and you see a woman in a really nice outfit or even a mannequin in a store, what emotions do you feel?
    Being 6’2 and look sort of like Frankenstein’s sister when dressed I know that there will be snowballs in hell before I can pass as a woman.
    Part of the reason I'm a CDer is a deep-seated envy of GGs' ability to express themselves so freely in their dress. I'd see women walking around in attractive and creative clothes and feel distress and frustration that I was locked in Man World of grays and browns. It finally became painful enough that I did something about it. I am also 6'2" and thought pretty much the same way as you, there there would be snowballs in hell before I'd be going out. Well, Satan must be waxing up his skis and putting on his down jacket because I'm out there! Do I pass? Probably not 100%, but when I'm presenting as a woman nobody is going to be 100% sure that I'm not female so I'm always treated with courtesy everywhere I go.

I spent yesterday afternoon with my wife and friends looking at beautiful clothes on mannequins and women at an outlet mall. Some of the dresses were attractive enough that I walked into the stores and tried them on. Most didn't work well for me, but a couple of them looked pretty good and I bought them.

Now, I'm far from a supermodel no matter how I dress, but here's a little secret: GGs are in the same boat! They come in all shapes and sizes and degrees of facial beauty. We all have some items that we can wear and others that don't look good on us. I happen to be too tall and my face is not exactly beautiful. As is common in really tall women I'm built like a stick with few curves. Plunging necklines and short hems are not my friends. OTOH, I have a fairly slim figure and decent legs. so I go with those.

It's not perfect, and I long for a more complete experience, but at least I can occasionally express myself as I wish making the pangs of envy less severe.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I always look and wish it was me in those clothes. I get jealous because she looks so damn good . but i go home and dress and feel fine .

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Part of the reason I'm a CDer is a deep-seated envy of GGs' ability to express themselves so freely in their dress. I'd see women walking around in attractive and creative clothes and feel distress and frustration that I was locked in Man World of grays and browns. It finally became painful enough that I did something about it. I am also 6'2" and thought pretty much the same way as you, there there would be snowballs in hell before I'd be going out. Well, Satan must be waxing up his skis and putting on his down jacket because I'm out there! Do I pass? Probably not 100%, but when I'm presenting as a woman nobody is going to be 100% sure that I'm not female so I'm always treated with courtesy everywhere I go.

I spent yesterday afternoon with my wife and friends looking at beautiful clothes on mannequins and women at an outlet mall. Some of the dresses were attractive enough that I walked into the stores and tried them on. Most didn't work well for me, but a couple of them looked pretty good and I bought them.

Now, I'm far from a supermodel no matter how I dress, but here's a little secret: GGs are in the same boat! They come in all shapes and sizes and degrees of facial beauty. We all have some items that we can wear and others that don't look good on us. I happen to be too tall and my face is not exactly beautiful. As is common in really tall women I'm built like a stick with few curves. Plunging necklines and short hems are not my friends. OTOH, I have a fairly slim figure and decent legs. so I go with those.

It's not perfect, and I long for a more complete experience, but at least I can occasionally express myself as I wish making the pangs of envy less severe.

Eryn, that's nicely put and gives some peace to an ugly duckling like me. Thank you

If I see a really beautiful woman I have different levels of reactions. If I'm into a competitive mood male state of mind, where I'm trying to accomplish something professionally or athletically, then I generally experience a surge of desire. Not so much lust to have intercourse, but merely wanting to be intimate and romantic with her. It's entirely possible that this might be a trans- desire to possess her beauty.

Like many of the earlier posters, I also experience a sense of admiration for her beauty, and a clinical desire to analyze it and figure out why she presses my buttons. I'll never do it as a beautiful woman does, but I do to try to look attractive and make men and women look at me and be interested when I am en femme.

I always feel a strange mixture of attraction and being envious.
    I always look at the outfit and see if I could wear it.
    What in do with my figure so I could do to get close to the model look. Like do I need to diet, bigger bust, longer hair, smaller waist??????

It's kind of a specific question. Yes, if I notice her because she's beautifully dressed, then I think 'Would that work for me?'

When I see a beautiful woman, plain and simple, I wish I was her.
    If I am truthful, I do get a little bit jealous.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Aspiring Member
    Admiration, then back to the basics of wishing I was a real girl too.

i usually drool a bit then initially feel envious then pink fog takes over and i get really inspired. for example on sat i was walking through the mall when i seen this stunning young girl about 18ish wearing a gorgeous slinky long black skirt with leather jacket. she blew me away and low and behold all my plans for the wkend went out the window and i spent the weekend in front of the camera and sat night in a tv bar in my slinky black maxi skirt, phew!

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    Basically looking and wondering where that person got that outfit from and if it comes in my size.... And trying NOT to let my GF catch me "checking" her out, cause I'd certainly get the "why are you looking at her" question.....and she doesn't know... [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

It's funny to see this topic as I was just thinking about it a couple of days ago. I have always found them attractive like most men but recently in the last 6 months or so, I've started checking them out for how they're dressed or how they behave. I would say that although I still find them attractive I can't help wanting to be accepted like they are. Be able to live my life like that. Wear all the amazing things they're wearing and just wander around as Mikayla. I know I can, and have, done that on occasion but deep down I still see a woman and think I'm exactly not that.

This might sound strange but I also wonder what it's like to be female in bed. I don't think about the women I see in the street, I have my SO for that. I just want to be the woman in the bedroom. It's the same when I pass the lingerie department in the store. I see all the displays and always think "I wish I could dress like that". Maybe I could, I've never actually asked my SO

Sorry sort of off topic a little.

admiration and jealousy, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    admiration and jealousy, I think.
    With looks like that avatar you shouldn't be jealous.

I am so envious that they can look soo good. My wie used to think I was checking them out but now she says something along the lines of like the skirt or shoes. I agree with above with looks like some of us have in femm you have nothing to be jealous of

Only every time I see a woman in an outfit i want to be wearing.....which only occurs like....every day

Yeah this happens often. I was at a ball game the other day and was wishing I was in short shorts and a lacy cami like many of the gg's.

I always admire the outfits and smooth legs and slim arms and shoulders...
    Such beautiful creatures.

Believe me this is always happening to me. I am thinking why wasn't I born a female.
    And then start thinking of fixing that...

Noemi
    polythene pam

My first recation if G.g I want to feel how she looks. Hope that makes some kind of sence. lol

Jane
    "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam," : Popeye

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Usually notice the "fashion" first, then the entire fit and if it is thoughtfully co-ordinated. Too many GGs seem IMO to just throw on anything and hope for the best. It takes only a little more effort to look good, rather than just OK.
    They're not "hoping for the best", they're just being comfortable with themselves.. They're women, they don't feel that they have to prove anything.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg