Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got laughed at.....

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Ha .. wow, this guy really was/is a total loser. If he thinks seeing a guy buying feminine things is something hilarious, he's lived a very shallow life, been nowhere, and seen nothing. You gotta pity him really
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    I've seen pukes tossed out of stores without their purchases for bad behavior and told not to come back.

I didn't get laughed at but had a great experiance at walmart. I was in male mode and happend to pass a rack of dresses and of course I had to stop and look. A GG on another rack held up a dress and told me it should fit me great and was on sale. We visited for a while and then I got the dress and left. I guess there are some good people in these stores also.

I wear my hair in a poytail and use a pink scrunchy to tie it up, i was in a store buying a drink and the guy behind started on me about my choice of color and a freind of mine told the guy he better not bother me as he knew the outcome, so the guy would not let it go and was telling other poeple around me i must be a qu... so i ask him outside to see if he could beat up a qu... so outside we go and in a few seconds he said he was sorry and to please not hit him again the whole store had come outside to see what would happen. My freind said i told you leave him alone. No police were called and we all went our merry way. I will always defend my right to wear anything anywhere at anytime i want. I just wanted to share my story.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by michelle3 View Post
    I wear my hair in a poytail and use a pink scrunchy to tie it up, i was in a store buying a drink and the guy behind started on me about my choice of color and a freind of mine told the guy he better not bother me as he knew the outcome, so the guy would not let it go and was telling other poeple around me i must be a qu... so i ask him outside to see if he could beat up a qu... so outside we go and in a few seconds he said he was sorry and to please not hit him again the whole store had come outside to see what would happen. My freind said i told you leave him alone. No police were called and we all went our merry way. I will always defend my right to wear anything anywhere at anytime i want. I just wanted to share my story.

Michelle
    Not all of us are in a position to solve our social problems with the threat of violence (or actual violence) so we have learned to use our brains instead of our fists in this type of situation.

A fist fight or even the threat of a fist fight could easily escalate into a knife or gun fight. Is your male ego that controlling? Is it worth it?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    There ya go ,,Another closeted little boy just didn't know what else to say I guess ? Probily bad manners runns in his family ?
    Exactly doth protest too loudly

why ???????????

I have been keeping up with this thread to see all the different answers . An everytime I come back I just wonder WHY,, Why would you say something about what someone else put up on the couter in front of you ? If you knew them well it mite be different ? But a stranger ? Hell down here thats not realy what you would want to do ,,,,,,, Folks round here might not take it right ? How friggen embarressing would it be to just break out laughing for someone elses purchuses ? You Betta Mind Yo Bittness !!! Ill bet he was the type to be looking in folks windows at night too ? OL PEEPING TOM !!! Shame ,,,Shame ,,,We know Yo Name !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

In situations like that you have 2 options. Lower your head and walk away or face it. Facing it, in a polite manor can be so much more fun. Even if the person confronting you is a total %$&*. Remember words can't hurt you, but yours can show who is the better person.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Im sure he only made himself look like an idiot. I love your response.

That reminds me... sometimes I run a register at the store I work at, and I have had two or three of these idiots in my line annoying other customers. Any suggestions what a cashier could say or do, without getting in trouble for being rude? All I can think of is ignore the jerk and be as nice as possible to the LGBT customer.
    The first thing that came to my mind was have you double scan his purchases, have to delete them and get a supervisor to come over to key your register and explain how he flustered you with his childish and rude behavior toward the previous customer.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    I like it, Rachel. What was the reaction of the other customers to this comedian, if any?
    Everyone else was minding their own business. He kept looking back at the others in line, as if to appeal for backup, but nobody else bothered to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Ha .. wow, this guy really was/is a total loser. If he thinks seeing a guy buying feminine things is something hilarious, he's lived a very shallow life, been nowhere, and seen nothing. You gotta pity him really
    My thoughts, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I have been keeping up with this thread to see all the different answers . An everytime I come back I just wonder WHY,, Why would you say something about what someone else put up on the couter in front of you ? If you knew them well it mite be different ? But a stranger ?
    This was what surprised me, too. Definitely not how grown-ups act. I just chalked up to a very simple mind entertaining itself the only way it knows how. I'm just glad I could help him have such a great time.

Ah, small minds are the stuff that true comedy is made of.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy B
    Why would you say something about what someone else put up on the couter in front of you?
    Yeah, what if you said it was for your wife, who has suffered a stroke, cannot buy these things for herself, and just wanted to do herself up a little bit just to feel better for a change, after being bed-ridden for the past three months?

Jack-ass.
    Last edited by TGMarla; 08-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulez-Vous View Post
    wow, so you insinuate only low-lifes go to WalMart and Target?
    No insinuation necessary. Case in point, watch this and make up your own mind. http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/video/