I hope this does not become too graphic to upset the ToS or the mods, but I am curious if others feel the same way I do...

In terms of sex (I am a heterosexual male), if I am dressed en femme and orgasm, I get disgusted with myself, ashamed really...

But I can go all day, I mean I could go a month without ejaculating and dressed en femme and I am perfectly fine, no regrets, no being ashamed...

It hard because while my wife is supportive and encourages me to dress like I want when our daughter is away, it leads to sex, and then I go hating myself for an hour afterwards, pull off everything I was wearing, wipe off the make-up, then an hour later, I am like "why did I take all that time to get ready, look nice and get rid of it", because I am ready to be en femme again... Odd I know...

There are ways around this with her, but may be too graphic, manly, just wanted to know does anyone else have that guilt, disgust???

I truly do not dress en femme for sexual reason, I feel better about myself while dressed that way if that makes sense... It isn't a fetish, it is a part of me, a need, a natural feeling...