Thread: are we more sensetive

Question are we more sensetive

Hi Girls,

The reason we are CD is that somehow we have a more devellopped female feeling I think. Do you agree that we are more able to notice feelings that others have. That we better understand situations because we are more sensetive.

Love,
    Lotte

Thats a good question, I know out of all the guys I know im the most likely to burst into tears, or get very excited about very little things, so yes you may be onto something there.

Hi Lotte ~
    I can only speak for myself and I say yes. Had many GG over the years, tell me I was so sensitive, caring, respectful and always thinking of others and that they wished their husbands were more like me. (I would think to myself, Please lady, you don't have a clue.)

Sensitive and emotional too. Years back, I was at the theatre with friends seeing a sad movie called 'Message In A Bottle". Towards the end of the film I'm freakin' bawling. The girl next to me keeps poking me, handing me tissues. Talk about embarrassing.

Hugs ~ Kim

Haley Pink~

Hm?

Yeah, I'm way sensitive. My Wife is amazed at how I have changed now that I dress most of the time at home. She asks why I'm not aggressive like I used to be. Not the same Guy She married. Not the bad boy image anymore.

Hey, I have always been like this, but more now that I get to dress more.

Haley

pretty pretty princess

i agree

i tend to have more feelings than the guys around me.i can see when someone's feelings are hurt and theyneed some cheerin up or if someone says something extremely heavily offensive,i tend to cry.i believe that we do have a "softer side" compared to GENETIC-MALES and we kinda express it.

michelle19845

I wish I could be more sensitive,if anything I am desensitised. I didnt really feel a change when I would dress. Nothing wrong with being sensitive,takes a real man to cry,just saying that I am numb inside.

I think I am sensitive.
    I can be watching something on the TV and get a bit watery eyed at times... not idea why. I guess I'm just wrapped up in the moment?

All my past gf's have said I am a good listener and caring towards issues that 'men don't normally understand'

I even have family that say I am more in tune with my fem side then most men.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Lotte L
    Hi Girls,

The reason we are CD is that somehow we have a more devellopped female feeling I think. Do you agree that we are more able to notice feelings that others have. That we better understand situations because we are more sensetive.

Love,
    Lotte

Yes, we are sensetive also,but most of CD's are very creative persons, we like to try out new things and experience new things as well.
    Eventually in thesedays, boys to do get more harder and dirty jobs, while girls do get more easier and clean jobs.....

Yes, I think I am more sensitive than the average male. My wife tells me that I am. I also seem to cry at emotional or heart wrenching situations. Being in touch with your feminine side has its drawbacks though. I work in a male oriented career so I have to watch it when in male mode.

Love, Jo
    It is hard work to be beautiful.

What we are given is our Fate...What we do with it is our Destiny!

When my wife and I had our first heart-to-heart about my crossdressing, she said, "I think your strong fem-side helps explain why you are such a great daddy."

Wow.

She still does not want me to dress around the house, but that recognition certainly validated a lot of my feelings about myself.

And I do get weepy at G-rated movies and traditional chick-flicks.
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I've been thinking about this for the last couple days. I see guys out and about who act like their brains have been cooked in testosterone. I never understood that behavior or tried to emulate it. Some guys automatically associate women with sex. "Wooo, look at the ass on that one!" Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I always thought that if I treated a girl like a human being with the respect she deserves, and pamper her now and then; make her feel special, she'd be more likely to stay with me than if I treated her like an object to be used for my own ends. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in the minority.

P.S. If we "sensitive" types are the minority, I'm honestly glad I'm in it.
    -Please, call me Bethany. Hey moderator, can I change my name?:ld:

I have always been the sensitive one, even when doing competitive guy stuff and have been told that I've surprised friends with my sensitivity. But I have to say I have male friends that can surprise me with how insightful and sensitive THEY are! Maybe we just wear it more visably.