Thread: Didn't think she was that interested..

Didn't think she was that interested..

Hey everyone

I've recently started crossdressing again and in the process i forgot how much i loved it. Any time i mentioned something to do with me crossdressing my SO didn't seem that interested and i know she doesn't have a problem with me dressing but anyway, we were around town today and i just went for it and asked if she would mind me getting some girly clothes and she was cool with it and she helped me find exactly what i was looking for

Forget that I'm lucky to have a girl like her

Has anyone else ever been in the same situation?

You are very lucky to have a girl like her! I was in a very similar situation when I started to actively figure out my CDing urge.

Now, don't spoil it by diving into a pink fog bank! She may be OK with you wearing a frilly top around the house now and then, but that isn't license to head out to the pub en femme tomorrow. Make sure that you are communicating to her your desires and listening carefully to what she has to say.

I speak from experience. Without thinking about my wife's feelings I decided to remove my body hair. I didn't think that this was much of an issue, but it caused my wife some distress. GGs can be very attached to their SO's body hair! Sometimes what is trivial to us is of great importance to an SO. I was lucky and Mimi stuck by me despite my misstep, but since then I've been careful to talk to her first before I do anything noticeable.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

lol no i wouldn't just go out and do that ...also i don't have that kind of confidence haha

i know my limits with her

Remember! women can change their minds faster than traffic lights.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalbath View Post
    lol no i wouldn't just go out and do that ...also i don't have that kind of confidence haha
    i know my limits with her
    That's the key! Get to know her limits and respect them. Don't push it. I think this is the single biggest mistake I've seen others make over the years. Limits can and do change over time. But pushing it is the best way to have an accepting SO do a 180 and resent you for it.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I went through the period of removing all my hair and found out it really bothered my SO too. Now it's just my legs and nicely shaped eyebrows. I hate my chest and back fur and when I know I'm going to have the chance to dress for a few days I trim the fur so it isn't so noticeable.

Platinum Member
    Hi Crystal, Please do go easy and don't rock the boat because you could br thrown over board.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes I understand your situation. At times my wife is completely helpful and will talk about me dressing then at times she seems to just not show interest in it. Today for example she told me she had to do laundry so I will have some of my favorite panties clean this week. Then later in the day she told me I was in a bad mood and I told her I was in the dressing mood. It was thru text because I was not home at the time but I got no response from her about that all day. But for the most part my wife is completely accepting.
    Kylie

yeah, im not gonna push it. Will just stick to what i know and if there is anything new i wanna do/try i ask first lol

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalbath View Post
    Has anyone else ever been in the same situation?
    OMG yeah ... my wife is so totally awesome sometimes I still have to pinch myself to believe it's not a dream. You see, we met on a CDing forum (not this one) so she knew all about me from the start. It's my wife who has helped me with "my look" and she still gives me advice and helps me shop when it comes to getting clothes that she thinks looks good on me. She wants me to look the best I can. If you are lucky enough to have an SO who actively helps and encourages you (and it sounds like you are such a person) it can make a world of difference to the level of satisfaction you get from dressing .... at least that's how it is for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!